It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Judiciary hearing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

So ... Strzok may have prioritized his work on one investigation that was just starting over another that was wrapping up?

And?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It's an even sadder day when the majority party in Congress sets aside all reason, logic and precedence and attempts to discredit our top law enforcement agency merely to provide cover for the President and the President's campaign and foreign agents by demonstrating an obsession with finding something that can be used against Hillary Clinton that is nothing short of Greek tragedy.

To reduce the loyal Americans merely doing their jobs at the FBI to their political beliefs, to pretend that our law-enforcement as are trivial as the average partisan who cannot see beyond the lies that compose the "left vs. right" narrative is a tragic, sad moment in our history. Even worse, is the fact that these cretins are discrediting an institution that is in majority a part of their own ideology and who support the Republican party and President Trump.

.. and yet here it is, this absurd, horrible puppet-show ... solemnized for the ages on video.

Except...Comey stated in more than one televised interview that he believed HRC was going to be President and that’s why he made the decisions he did. That is NOT ignoring politics while fulfilling your LE responsibilities, that is letting your political beliefs guide your decision making.

I don't think anyone (that doesn’t hate LE in general) faults the rank and file agents. Just the leadership who were attemtpting to practice empire building, much like the US does in foreign countries, by attempting to install who they (FBI leadership) thought should be POTUS.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your deflection game and the other blind-leftists from this site is getting pretty old.

Whatever the information gets to see the light of the day you'll ALWAYS use deflection and move the focus to a different point of the investigation, that IT HAS NOT BEEN MADE PUBLIC YET!

Fact is:

We now know there were TOP SENIOR OFFICIALS from the FBI that were trying to IMPEACH Trump of getting elected.

Investigations are still ongoing and the report was heavily redacted.

I wonder if when this information you're proudly asking hits the fan, you'll move to a different deflection game or you'll just admit that your heroes are a freakin' criminals.

BTW, I already know the answer.

edit on 19/6/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Lisa Page: “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”

Peter Strzok: “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.”

Nope!, no bias there. Move along everyone, nothing to see here.

Oh, of course there's bias there. Also a dude trying to talk big for his girlfriend.

Imagine that.

How much hay are y'all going to make over this?

Can you show us from the IG report what actions Agent Strzok took in the attempt to keep Mr. Trump from becomming President?

Because IG Horowitz has been more than clear that didn't happen.

The scope of this IG report section was on the Clinton server/emails.

There will be one on the "Russian Collusion" and the FISC abuses. Btw, Strzok admitted being in Andys office for the insurance policy meeting which McCabe says he wasn't at. Somebody is lying and we will find out what happened.

Comey is probably in big trouble for perjuring himself to Congress.

This section of the IG report is just the start.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Another no content post about right left BS.

As a PSA ... you don't IMPEACH before they're elected.

edit on 19-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Notef

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Tactic:. State some facts, add in the zinger.

Tell me does the IG report find that Comey lied? Cite that for us.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Another deflection about questions asked that you can't answer because would go against your agenda.

As I said: it's getting old.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Yeah nonsense like you posted is trite, tired and tedious.

Educate yourself on basic facts.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Whatever you say to help you get some sleep.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Whatever you say to help you get some sleep.

I sleep fine. The IG report pointed to bias on the part of Strzok and Page. It also says there was no evidence that affected the Midyear Investigation.

As soon as you find that evidence about someone trying to impeach Trump before he was elected ... Sing out.

Pfft.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I watch and laugh as the Democrat votes keeps dwindling.

Getting good watching the deflections and sour stains.

The House Q&A today was even better with elected Democrats crapping all over the place 😃

Congressman Elijah Cummings' opening statement was pure gold 😃

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I watch and laugh as the Democrat votes keeps dwindling.

Getting good watching the deflections and sour stains.

The House Q&A today was even better with elected Democrats crapping all over the place 😃

Congressman Elijah Cummings' opening statement was pure gold 😃

People are going to start to think you have some bias against the Democrats, Xeunchen ... watch out, according to your associates, bias completely invalidates eveyrthing you've ever done or said.

Wouldn't want you to destroy a stellar reputation!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Boy the Dems cannot stay on Topic .... ohhh the children ! .... wait for the next IG reports .... hope they eat their Wheaties...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Boy the Dems cannot stay on Topic .... ohhh the children ! .... wait for the next IG reports .... hope they eat their Wheaties...

Is the topic "the Democrats"?

Physician, heal thyself.

Also, did you have any thoughts about the Senate Judicial Committee meeting yesterday?

It was about the Inspector General's Report on the Clinton Email Server you know ...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

My point is this is a Senate Judiciary hearing on the IG report regarding the Hillary Clinton E-mail investigation. Clearly there are people going off the rails using their time not discussing what is at hand. Not a productive group for sure.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You know ... while we're talking about political bias and such ...

Chris Wray was serving as Chris Christies personal attorney at the time of the Election ... and I don't have to point out that Christie was a big part, so to speak, of the Trump Campaign.

So, Chris Wray's statements in the matter are all suspect, right? By the same "logic" being prompted here?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

My point is this is a Senate Judiciary hearing on the IG report regarding the Hillary Clinton E-mail investigation. Clearly there are people going off the rails using their time not discussing what is at hand. Not a productive group for sure.

Oh lord, of course not.

I see I missed the irony in your post. My bad.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

That must be why they are looking into how political bias played a role in the Russia investigation.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

That must be why they are looking into how political bias played a role in the Russia investigation.

I'll be interested to see that report, won't you?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Doesn't destroy any narrative ... Strzok was reassigned as a disciplinary action.

You can't use government devices for personal messages.

And I'm sure that Mueller, being the straight-shooter he is, wanted nothing to do with it.

Next?

You were saying 🤣🤣
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Enjoy and thanks for playing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join