It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Judiciary hearing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
PBS aired the Senate Judiciary hearing live on youtube.

They are discussing the findings in the IG report.

I haven't found the hearing posted in it's entirety by any other network.
In the efforts to deny ignorance I think it's important for those who wish to way in on this mater to watch the entire 4 hour hearing first.

I stuck it in the mud pit because I am sure the things your about to hear are going to make people on both sides angry.
The right will enjoy 17:50
The left will enjoy 24:44
At 54:00 you can hear a guy admit that the doj has better hacking tools than anyone.
About an hour in pbs goes derpy. It doesn't last long.

edit on 19-6-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well, it is a sad day when the head of our non elected LEO's are in collusion with each other to 1st ignore HRC's obvious violation of several laws. By lying to congress to start, it is so easy to see that one. Knowing many of you will say oh they all lie under oath. I caution you ready to respond in that way, it won't make it less true.

Some lies are way more important than others.

"Honey, that dress is beautiful" saves a marriage.

If only HRC's life of lies were so easy to correct.

2nd problem, we all just lost our faith in the FBI that many I know in the black community had lost many years back.
edit on 19-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It's an even sadder day when the majority party in Congress sets aside all reason, logic and precedence and attempts to discredit our top law enforcement agency merely to provide cover for the President and the President's campaign and foreign agents by demonstrating an obsession with finding something that can be used against Hillary Clinton that is nothing short of Greek tragedy.

To reduce the loyal Americans merely doing their jobs at the FBI to their political beliefs, to pretend that our law-enforcement as are trivial as the average partisan who cannot see beyond the lies that compose the "left vs. right" narrative is a tragic, sad moment in our history. Even worse, is the fact that these cretins are discrediting an institution that is in majority a part of their own ideology and who support the Republican party and President Trump.

.. and yet here it is, this absurd, horrible puppet-show ... solemnized for the ages on video.
edit on 19-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It's an even sadder day when the majority party in Congress sets aside all reason, logic and precedence and attempts to discredit our top law enforcement agency merely to provide cover for the President and the President's campaign and foreign agents by demonstrating an obsession with finding something that can be used against Hillary Clinton that is nothing short of Greek tragedy.

To reduce the loyal Americans merely doing their jobs at the FBI to their political beliefs, to pretend that our law-enforcement as are trivial as the average partisan who cannot see beyond the lies that compose the "left vs. right" narrative is a tragic, sad moment in our history. Even worse, is the fact that these cretins are discrediting an institution that is in majority a part of their own ideology and who support the Republican party and President Trump.

.. and yet here it is, this absurd, horrible puppet-show ... solemnized for the ages on video.

FAIL!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well, it is a sad day when the head of our non elected LEO's are in collusion with each other to 1st ignore HRC's obvious violation of several laws. By lying to congress to start, it is so easy to see that one. Knowing many of you will say oh they all lie under oath. I caution you ready to respond in that way, it won't make it less true.

Some lies are way more important than others.

"Honey, that dress is beautiful" saves a marriage.

If only HRC's life of lies were so easy to correct.

2nd problem, we all just lost our faith in the FBI that many I know in the black community had lost many years back.

DERP

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The FBI has had no trouble discrediting itself lately.

Although wrong one could see acquiring a set of game tickets for a easy favor, possibly putting in a word for a friend to be favored for a job opening etc.

What the employees of the FBI (American citizens) have done goes way beyond a simple lapse in judgment.

What faith and trust the American people had in the FBI is gone.

We all knew that laws affected the common man differently than those in power. Now we also know that the laws that the FBI are supposed to enforce equally without prejudice, are being interpreted and enforced at the whim and personal preference of it's agents and administration.

I am deeply saddened and angry that the once premier law enforcement agency in the world...has been infected and degraded by such personal and petty bias.

Any law enforcement agency should strive to uphold the law equally, independent of ones beliefs or prejudice.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Lisa Page: “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”

Peter Strzok: “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.”

Nope!, no bias there. Move along everyone, nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Oh, of course there's bias there. Also a dude trying to talk big for his girlfriend.

Imagine that.

How much hay are y'all going to make over this?

Can you show us from the IG report what actions Agent Strzok took in the attempt to keep Mr. Trump from becomming President?

Because IG Horowitz has been more than clear that didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Oh, of course there's bias there. Also a dude trying to talk big for his girlfriend.

Imagine that.

Can you show us from the IG report what actions Agent Strzok took in the attempt to keep Mr. Trump from becomming President?

Led Z:
"cause you know how words have two me-een-nings"!

edit on 19-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"For peace and trust can win the day
Despite of all your losing"

Led Zeppelin, "Immigrant Song"
edit on 19-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Lol. Are you serious?

So he was just trying to impress his gf right... ?

Yea, delusion as its finest

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

This is why we laugh 😏

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Another interesting point, we haven't seen not one text that would lead anyone to believe they were having an affair.

You would think the media would be all over something like that.

Kind of makes me wonder if the "affair" was just a poor attempt at explaining away all the text messages showing the collusion between the DOJ and FBI to give Clinton a pass and try to undermine Trump.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Lol. Are you serious?

Delusion is at play here for sure.

Tell me, I've asked a ton of people here about this ... can you tell us what actions Strzok took to "keep Trump from being President" again?

You know, like a quote from the IG report?

Gracias.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Imagine that.

Oh...what?! Lmfao, thats it, talking big to his mistress, lmfao, huh?

Agent working on a case in a partisan manner is partisan bias in an institution that shouldn't be politicized.

Yeah, but lets just reduce it to impressing his girl, because thats what we do, we tell the girls we like, "We'll STOP him from becoming POTUS", because thats the cool thing to say to girls?

Lol, foolish, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Lol. Are you serious?

Delusion is at play here for sure.

Tell me, I've asked a ton of people here about this ... can you tell us what actions Strzok took to "keep Trump from being President" again?

You know, like a quote from the IG report?

Gracias.
Yes, his Text, which ultimately lead to his reassignment.

You don't get reassigned for NOTHING 🙄

Yeah, kinda destroys your narrative, "to impress" lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Did you have any quotes from the IG report that states that Strzok took actions to harm Trump?

What were these actions ... you know, from the IG report?

Thank you kindly.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Imagine that.

Horowitz did state Strzok bias was most obvious when the Clinton/Weiner pc became the issue...he was not focused on that issue because he biasly believed the Russian issue with Trump was even more important.

So, I would say he was not simply talking big to his gf. He believed he had an insurance policy to keep the soon to be elected President out of office.

Edit add: what many are missing is Horowitz stating that his job is in discovery and providing this report. It is not up to him to determine what corrective action or punishment should be meted out to those who seemed to fall outside the 'norms' of investigation policies.
edit on 6 19 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Doesn't destroy any narrative ... Strzok was reassigned as a disciplinary action.

You can't use government devices for personal messages.

And I'm sure that Mueller, being the straight-shooter he is, wanted nothing to do with it.

Next?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join