It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter, "Don't fall for the actor (immigrant) children"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

a reply to: RowanBean

I know Buddha, he's my disciple! just kidding

I am disciple to no one. I am master to no one.

This is the first step to finding truth, my friend.

Buddha did say there is a way.

and obviously you haven't found it yet, kapish ?

I wonder what Buddha would say to that.
समझना

He wouldn't say anything, he does not care.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

a reply to: RowanBean

I know Buddha, he's my disciple! just kidding

I am disciple to no one. I am master to no one.

This is the first step to finding truth, my friend.

Buddha did say there is a way.

and obviously you haven't found it yet, kapish ?

I wonder what Buddha would say to that.
समझना

He wouldn't say anything, he does not care.

True. Perhaps that's a path to enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
My thoughts on this are parents who make this dangerous journey that have brought kids along not only should be charged with coming across the border illegally but child endangerment, child neglect, child abuse and these children should be protected from these parents and returned to the foster system of their resident country while their parents serve out a lengthy sentence for their crimes. Some folks get upwards of 20 yrs for endangering their children as Americans illegals should receive the same treatment.

The countries they are coming from don't have foster systems ffs. Are you serious? You obviously aren't a parent. These people endanger their children like this because staying at home is MORE dangerous than the journey. Wake up!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is about one side begging people to come to America to 'fundamentally change' the best possible government where the people decide. While there are laws to prevent the entire nation of Russia or China from moving here and voting for the same Progressive/communistic tyranny our Democrats desire.

This is about using people to overturn a country so the Globalist elite can 'put us in our proper place' and 'teach us'. They love forcing law enforcement hands on people going to jail/prison and what to do with their non citizen children who aren't criminals or maybe even not their child at all.

We need a DNA test. I know about those. We would have to train some people, but the process is fast. Only thing is there has to be one test per person and it takes up space to run one of them. That wouldn't be cheap. It would help solve who the kids parents are and help prevent the kidnappings.

edit on 19-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
theconservativetreehouse.com... ic-recap/#more-150718

I know you leftist heads WILL explode. All of you can skip it and not have to deal with the hard facts. The rest of us live in the real world.

"
December 2009 – November 2010 – 100% of all political effort was leveraged to create and institute the ACA or ObamaCare. All media oxygen is focused on ObamaCare 24/7.

November 2010 – President Obama is “shellacked” in Mid-Term elections. Loses control of the House of Representatives to Republicans. Biggest electoral defeat since 1918.

January 2011 – Emphasis, and political strategy changes. “Comprehensive Immigration Reform“, ie. “amnesty” becomes the mainstay approach toward retention of political power. Throughout a contentious Republican primary season, to assist their ideological traveler, the U.S. media kept the issue on the front burner.

May 2011 – President Obama travels to the Rio Grande sector of the border to push for his immigration platform (ie. Amnesty). He proclaims the border is safe and secure and famously attacks his opposition for wanting an “alligator moat”.

November 2012 – Election year campaign(s). Using wedge issues like “War on Women”, and “Immigration / Amnesty”, candidate Obama promises to push congress for “amnesty”, under the guise of “Comprehensive Immigration Reform”, if elected. President Obama wins reelection.

December 2012 – Immediately following reelection President Barack Obama signs an Executive Order creating the “Deferred Action Program“, or DACA. Allowing millions of illegal aliens to avoid deportation. (link)

According to their own documents and research, this Deferred Action Program is what the Central American communities are using as the reason for attempted immigration. In both the border control study and the DHS intelligence report the DACA program is mentioned by the people apprehended at the border in 2013 and 2014."

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
more , same source

"May 2013 – President Barack Obama visits South America. Following a speech Mexican entrepreneurs, Obama then travelled to Costa Rica, his first visit as president. In addition to meetings with Costa Rican President Laura Chincilla, Obama attended a gathering of leaders from the Central American Integration System, (CAIS). The regional network includes the leaders of Belize, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama. (link) President Obama meets with the leaders of the Central American Countries.

Summer 2013 – Numbers of Illegal Unaccompanied Minors reaching the Southern U.S. border from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua doubles. 20,000+ reach U.S. Southern border by travelling through Mexico. Media primarily ignores.October 2013 – At the conclusion of the immigrant travel season. White House receives notification that tens of thousands of illegal Unaccompanied Minors should be anticipated to hit the Southern U.S. border the following Summer [2014]. An estimated 850% increase in the number of UAC’s (from 2012’s less than 10,000) was projected. (link)

January 2014 – In response to the projections, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) posts a jobs notification seeking bids to facilitate 65,000 Unaccompanied Alien Children. The posting outlines DHS and Health and Human Services (HHS) requirements for contractors to fulfill the job. (link)

February 2014 – President Obama visits Mexico for “bilateral talks”, in an unusual one day visit "

THERE WE HAVE IT JAN 2014!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The vast majority of immigrants coming into this country from Mexico are not coming here for asylum, they come here because there is work and opportunity to make money

I just found out today one of my co-workers is a DACA 'dreamer.'

He was basically bragging about how much he lives it up and has kids to keep the gravy train chugging along. They come here to take advantage of Blue Liberal BS priorities.

If my state were any bluer it'd be a smurf.

...still waiting on that white privilege to kick in though!

To whom it concerns. I only skimmed the OP so I may be way off-topic and I apologize, kinda.

I know some Immigrants in the past that were happy to work, they did good work and did not need any assistance. I also knew some that got married to American girls and abused the social services system. Here, an immigrant cannot get benefits but if they are married to a citizen the family can. Once they apply for residency they cannot take any of the social services benefits, so the system discourages them from getting residency, they cannot make it with no health care for the kids if their job does not provide it. Our system needs to be gone over with a fine tooth comb. We also need to build that wall to lessen the bad Hispanics from coming over. I have no problem with good ones coming in to work if they want to support their families.
edit on 19-6-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You have a pretty serious problem in your OP. For one, she doesn't cite a New York Times article, she cites an article in The New Yorker.

The New Yorker article she linked on Twitter was this one from August 1st, 2011 which has absolutely nothing to do with kids being separated from their parents at all.

A contributing factor for the capacity being exceeded seems to be directly related to the new "zero-tolerance" policy. That is, it's a situation that is being created by or at the very least, exacerbated in a deliberate political maneuver where Trump/his admin have caused a crisis and the "solution" is to exactly what Trump wants.

Which is pretty much what he's been doing with the threat of deporting DREAMers — creating a crisis that he didn't have to create and taking prisoners to use for leverage in an attempt to force legislators to do what he wants.

So the problem is that the law is now being enforced to it's fullest? Had that been done a lot sooner, there very likely would be less people trying to enter the country illegally.
edit on 19-6-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The media was so busy covering the children of criminals, that they ignored 22 people being shot in New Jersey yesterday.

www.nytimes.com...

The arseholes missed their opportunity to push for making guns illegal.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
No way! Textbook fabricated liberal outrage designed to distract the masses and demonize Trump!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

On this, we agree.

It's kinda her job. Of course she's going to couch any reply/opinion she makes in such a way as to anger/outrage her opponents.

Ignore her, and she's out of a job.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Every Day , I.C.E. has to Deal with Pieces of Work like this , and 9 Times Out of 10 their Hands are Tied in Stopping Undesirables from Entering our Country . Thanks Dims ! .......

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-6-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
LOL...all these outraged Liberals sounding off...how quickly they forget!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Anne Coulter may be the best example of human trash that we have in America.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Right up there with Liberal azzhat Peter Fonda!

Peter Fonda tweets he wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' and put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Right up there with Liberal azzhat Peter Fonda!

Peter Fonda tweets he wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' and put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

www.foxnews.com...[ /exnews]

At least Ann is relevant.

Up[on reading the headline, I bet 75% of ATSers at first thought "Didnt he die in the earyl 2000s?"

I think theres a Mandela effect thread on Peter's existence, he stopped being relevant once Easy Rider left the theaters.
edit on 6202018 by Butterfinger because: formatting

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

" Anne Coulter may be the best example of human trash that we have in America. "

No , I think you Beat Her Hands Down..........

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Agreed

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join