It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter, "Don't fall for the actor (immigrant) children"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

lol ... I'm good at that, doing it.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You have a pretty serious problem in your OP. For one, she doesn't cite a New York Times article, she cites an article in The New Yorker.

The New Yorker article she linked on Twitter was this one from August 1st, 2011 which has absolutely nothing to do with kids being separated from their parents at all.

A contributing factor for the capacity being exceeded seems to be directly related to the new "zero-tolerance" policy. That is, it's a situation that is being created by or at the very least, exacerbated in a deliberate political maneuver where Trump/his admin have caused a crisis and the "solution" is to exactly what Trump wants.

Which is pretty much what he's been doing with the threat of deporting DREAMers — creating a crisis that he didn't have to create and taking prisoners to use for leverage in an attempt to force legislators to do what he wants.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

My thoughts on this are parents who make this dangerous journey that have brought kids along not only should be charged with coming across the border illegally but child endangerment, child neglect, child abuse and these children should be protected from these parents and returned to the foster system of their resident country while their parents serve out a lengthy sentence for their crimes. Some folks get upwards of 20 yrs for endangering their children as Americans illegals should receive the same treatment.

Satan, is that you?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Saiker

My thoughts on this are parents who make this dangerous journey that have brought kids along not only should be charged with coming across the border illegally but child endangerment, child neglect, child abuse and these children should be protected from these parents and returned to the foster system of their resident country while their parents serve out a lengthy sentence for their crimes. Some folks get upwards of 20 yrs for endangering their children as Americans illegals should receive the same treatment.

Satan, is that you?

Actually it's Jehovah.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Ah I kinda thought you were anti everything. Makes sense.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This is a tough issue because we only gave ourselves 1 of 2 options. Either you arrest people for illegally crossing the border which means they can be removed from the country. Or anyone with children is allowed to stay and released into the US population never to be seen again.

The only other option would be to set it up that immediate deportation occurs within 72 hrs meaning you wouldnt have to to separate them however there would be no chance to repeal deportation.

So here's my question if you don't want illegals to be arrested would you be for immediate deportation. And all requests for appeals are to be handled through port of entries?

The way i see it is the parents could always refuse to appeal and under current law they wouldnt be separated simply returned to the border. The parents are the ones deciding to stay to enter thr country. Other huge problem is human trafficking kids are actually being kid napped so they can sneak them across the border. If they do they end up in sex trades or slave labor. Immediate denial means no time to check if that is really their parent. Most of the time they are not.
edit on 6/18/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Ah I kinda thought you were anti everything. Makes sense.

Wouldn't you be anti stoning children to death and global flood killing families and babies?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

In english please, I don't speak Swahili

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

In English Jehovah in the Bible have done evil things or commanded people to do unspeakable things to families and children. So the name Jahovah is more accurate than Satan.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

In English Jehovah in the Bible have done evil things or commanded people to do unspeakable things to families and children. So the name Jahovah is more accurate than Satan.

I'm confused, is it Jehovah or Jahova. You 'Religious' people really # up my head.
edit on 19-6-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: Reinterpreted for leftist terminology

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

I'm confused, is it Jehovah or Jahova. You bible people really # up my head.

LOL. I am not a Bible person. Tho I used to be a Fundie for many years.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

So who were you before you became Mr.Bean?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

So who were you before you became Mr.Bean?

I was Mr. Pean. You know like how Saul changed his name to Paul?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

And what is Pean short for?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

And what is Pean short for?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
She is the best example of a Christian who is going to burn in hell.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

LOL. Look at both of us drunks babbling at each other.

I may be a total ass but dude if someone acts like a total ass (in this case Ann Coulter) I might as well be too. I'm just weird that way.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Anne Coulter is a pretty vile example of humanity

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Come on BotheLumberJack and RownBean, stop derailing the thread with BS.

I think that separating kids from their parents. and then potentially deporting the parents while the kids remain in detention centers, is nefarious. Pizzagate type of SNIP but on a much larger scale.

There are ways to enforce border laws without separating these innocent little kids. It's a bad policy that's getting worse.

Anne Coulter has lost her empathy. It's beyond ridiculous and veers towards mental illness.
edit on 6/19/2018 by theBLESSINGofVISION because: grammar etc

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: theBLESSINGofVISION

theBlessingofwhatevervisionyoustillhaveleft... Stop assuming we're derailing anything. Secondly I think if irresponsible parents can't immigrate 'LEGALLY' then they should get the # out of the USA and rethink what they're doing.

I don't give a ratz ass what you think of Anne or anyone else, I have my opinions you have yours. DONE.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join