It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama's A.G. LORETTA LYNCH Did Something So Bad - Its CLASSIFIED.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Lynch should join forces with Maxine Waters, for riots, resistance, harassment.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
June 25, 2018

Important info regarding Loretta Lynch and the latest I.G. Report is leaking out...

Now, it’s being reported that damaging information from DOJ’s IG report, that was released last week by Inspector General Michael Horowitz, has been redacted. The entire Appendix No. 2, containing information about Barack Obama’s former AG Loretta Lynch, that was labeled “Law Enforcement Sensitive” has been totally redacted.

Paul Sperry of the New York Post reports: Although it was not reported, IG Horowitz’s report on “A Review of Various Actions by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election” contained two Appendices and the second Appendix was totally redacted and left out of the report.
Loretta Lynch "Obstruction" charges likely: 100percentfedup.com... was-redacted-from-report/

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Meanwhile the average American is so wilfully ignorant to any of this it's frightening. They still think Hillary and Obama are innocent. Meanwhile I can't find anyone to give me a legitimate reason for their animosity towards the current president.

It's rational thinking doesn't exist anymore.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

As long as these DOJ and Congressional investigations continue to move forward, it really doesn't matter if the public chooses to keep themselves informed, or not. Eventually, the findings will lead to indictments. Indictments that every adult American will know about.

For example...2 more items are surfacing today..

1.) Hillary Clinton worked out a "deal" with Loretta Lynch to make Hillary's breaching of National Security (aka, her e-mail investigation) go away.

SOURCE: www.realclearinvestigations.com...

2.) Bill Clinton pre-arranged his meeting with Loretta Lynch on the Phoenix airport tarmac. It was not "accidental" as Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch have declared. (They Lied)

SOURCE: abc3340.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The longer they shake the champagne bottle, the higher the cork flies.

And the cork has "Loretta Lynch" printed on it.

The cork will fly 500 feet and come down slowly with a parachute that has "Barack Obama" printed on it.

💥😁💥

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And it will touchdown in GITMO, lol!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Pretty amazing stuff.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Meanwhile the average American is so wilfully ignorant to any of this it's frightening. They still think Hillary and Obama are innocent. Meanwhile I can't find anyone to give me a legitimate reason for their animosity towards the current president.

Well. Manafort isn't in Jail because he...well...

Why is Manafort in jail? Do you know?

While you're at it, tell me about Cohen. Is he going to flip?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Pretty amazing stuff.

An administration who does not care about America and its citizens, has lots of free time to concoct elaborate criminal schemes. That is what's being unveiled, slowly but surely.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Pretty amazing stuff.

An administration who does not care about America and its citizens, has lots of free time to concoct elaborate criminal schemes. That is what's being unveiled, slowly but surely.

True.

It's just how you interpret that...kind of like the MLB logo. If you look at it the right way, is it a right handed batter...or is it a left handed batter...

It's never both at the same time.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

Re: en.wikipedia.org...

I see what you mean! I've never paid much attention to the MLB logo before.

Good catch!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Pretty amazing stuff.

To expand - It's Oligarchs. It always was. Democrats are just harder to bribe...and apparently religious people are #tards.

But you know, this is an expanding awareness...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

a reply to: MemoryShock

Re: en.wikipedia.org...

I see what you mean! I've never paid much attention to the MLB logo before.

Good catch!

To be honest...that logo has haunted me since my childhood...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Now were taking bets on what may have been redacted?
And filling in the blanks the way we want it to be?

God you must be a blast to have serious discussions with in person.
Do you see a lot of folks shaking their head and walking away? Or do they just say that's nice dear?
edit on 782018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Ignorant of what? The information is redacted. You are just as ignorant of any information because no one other than those who redacted it knows what is redacted.
Let's not waste a bunch of emotion on some black lines.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

It is disheartening to observe, that's for sure.

I always shake my head when, even today, people still say Trump said all illegals are rapists and murderers. He never said that, but even pundits on cable news shows spout that lie daily. I could name literally dozens of lies STILL being spewed out over the air and dumbbots still believe it! I guess they only pay for the basic package where CNN comes included, so that's all they hear.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join