It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next liberal cause to save the children from....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Wookiep
... Border security is a joke,...

If so, why hasn't the Trump Administration fixed it?

He's been President for a year and a half.

Please pay attention. THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gryphon66

...not about people who perceive themselves to be in need who break into our house and demand we give them stuff which is what these people are doing....

Hmmm, I must have missed that part. Perhaps you can point out where God/Jesus says, "If a beggar asks for your food, give it to him, unless he doesn't look like he's 'earned' it, then you can tell him to F&%$ off!".

Oh noooooooow the liberal left are religious lol

God its so clear how disengenious this all is

The only thing disingenuous is the fact that you replied contrarily but can't actually find contrary evidence. SAD!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Empty overly dramatic nonsense.

If he needs to increase border security he can do it.

He doesn't have to split kids away from their families to do it.

What he is doing is trying to ransom these children to get his Wall.

Surely YOU understand THAT.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

But they are being fed, given something to drink, provided shelter and safety while their parents are in jail. Its just that the left is suddenly freaking our about it. Just because it isn't the Hilton doesn't mean the kids aren't being taken care of.

Why are their parents in jail? Because of the Trump Administration's policies.

As to your argument above, take it up with Jesus.

The parents are in jail because they broke the law. I can draw you a picture if that will help you grasp this.

Nope, their parents are in jail because the Trump Administraton changed the practices at the border.

Try to keep up.

so they didn't illegally cross the border? LOL, did we send a bus over to Warez and pick up some kids so we could jail them? I'm afraid I'll need to hear that one right from Trump. I just don't believe that's his policy.

You really need to step back and breath. Emotions are making you say silly things. I'd rather have a challenge debating you, this is just too damn easy.

I'm not the one that needs to breathe. I haven't claimed that they didn't cross the border illegally.

I've stated, very clearly, that the decision to separate them from their kids is part of the new policies that the Trump Adminstration has put it place.

Stop with the silly tactics whining about emotion. It's demeaning for you.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Ah yes, I love this one because a man's interpretation of God obviously supersede's God's actual directives (and by that I mean allows him to not feel bad about avoiding charity towards those of lesser means).

"The poor will always be with us."

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Empty overly dramatic nonsense.

If he needs to increase border security he can do it.

He doesn't have to split kids away from their families to do it.

What he is doing is trying to ransom these children to get his Wall.

Surely YOU understand THAT.

in a rational discussion, I would tell you that Trump wants the law changed, forever. Not just a "policy change", which can go back to whatever it needs to be, like perhaps using kids as a bargaining chip in the future. IF the law is changed, then that will not be able to take place.

Trump may really want a new pool boy for Mara Largo, but in this instance, I think his approach is callous, but the idea and meaning is good. And hopefully, the results will also be good.

Remember, Trumps is business before politician. He may be wrong on this, but he is doing it for what I see to be the right reasons.

And I can be good with Jesus and my soul in knowing that these kids likely went through a horrific experience just getting here, that giving them some medical care and nutrients can only be a good thing. Mom and or Dad have to deal with their law issues, just like you or I would if we were in that situation. So as they say, if the ends justify the means, this will be a good thing overall. If not, then it will be a really bad move that backfired and things will go back to how they were. And Trump will have to deal with the fail on his big report card.
edit on 19-6-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

IF Mr. Trump were really working primarily for cleaning up our immigration laws and streamlining the process while still keeping our borders secure ... I'd be all in.

Best of both worlds ... which is what I was hoping for with Mr. T.

However, just as you use your intutition and judgement regarding the man, so do I. What I see is primarily EGO ... not good for the country, good for business, good for the economy ... DJT is only concerned that it's good for the Trump Brand.

And PERSONALLY, in my own opinion, I feel like his mental condition started to decline about 2011 or so. It's not unusual for a man his age. I say this because of the wild shifts he made about that time in his stated beliefs and politics.

No, that's not to say that we never change ... but we don't usually go from thinking Bill and HIllary are great people to calling for them to be "locked up."

I guess we'll see if Trump is truly on the side of justice here ... or not.

EDIT: Don't listen to the old jaded atheist/anti-religionist on it ... 600 members of the United Methodists are officially castigating Mr. Sessions.

The kids are safer now than there were; they would be better off with their parents and it wouldn't hurt Justice a bit.

edit on 19-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
80% of these so-called children are unaccompanied minors sent by their own mothers and fathers to trek across Mexico with smugglers and strangers.

Unbelievable!

Most of the pics and videos I have seen are similar to what happened in 2014 and 2015.

I have also heard reports that it costs an average of $5,000 to bring them into the USA. Who is paying this money? Surely those poor parents don't have it. Somebody is buying these kids and transporting them

The Democrat politicians are in a heap of trouble, imo. They are complicit in this fiasco. The can cannot be kicked down the road anymore. The trafficking of these children has to stop and Dems have got to stop the hyperbolic tear-jerking verbal games making it seem as if all of this is because Trump has said enough is enough. Fix the damn immigration laws now!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Why not just go full Ann Coulter ... the kids are all crisis actors.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Crisis actors? hmm. I don't know about that one. I haven't read Coulter in a while. I'll have to check her out tonight and see why she is saying that if that's what she really is thinking.

Gryph, in 2014 and 2015, unaccompanied minors swarmed over our borders. Obama later had them bussed to places throughout the country and did not inform the public as to where they were being relocated. There was a huge uproar about it at the time.

Now, there is another debate about just who took these kids and where they are now.

Let's fix this immigration fiasco. I don't think the Dems want to. Ask yourself WHY?

edit on 19-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
How bout they stop targeting them with Hitler's Youth' esque social engineering if they love them so much.

"Too Late", she cried.

Soro's borderless super-government has already brainwashed the next generation - clearly your Constitution sucks........

Being this stupid should be illegal.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I just watched the video and listened to what Coulter actually said. Gryph, you are a 100% bonafide deceiver. You either do this sort of thing intentionally, or you don't really look past the headline or top layer of an issue. You are losing credibility by the day.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Queen, I agree with you about solving immigration.

I'm going to leave it there.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The Hill - Ann Coulter calls immigrant children 'child actors'

“I would also say one other thing, these child actors weeping and crying on all the other networks 24/7 right now — do not fall for it, Mr. President," Coulter said on “The Next Revolution with Steve Hilton.” "I get very nervous about the president getting his news from TV,” she added.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Every day, 46 children are SHOT in America.

www.bradycampaign.org...

Where's the outrage?

This evening Geraldo Rivera was screaming hysterical over children being separated from the criminal adults that breached the U.S. border. Yet he and all the Dims are MUM on the daily child shootings. Total nutjobs.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More whataboutism.

You're worried about the number of children killed by guns in this country?

So are many of us. What happens whenever anyone starts to look at reasonable gun control?

How did you put it ... "screaming hysteria"?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

More whataboutism.

You're worried about the number of children killed by guns in this country?

So are many of us. What happens whenever anyone starts to look at reasonable gun control?

How did you put it ... "screaming hysteria"?

Trump formulated goals and objectives years ago, and he's executing them now. He's focused on achieving goals.

Why were Democrats so quick to give up on things that they're SUPPOSEDLY passionate about, like gun control, and getting citizenship for DACA immigrants?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

At 0:45 anyone listening will hear Coulter call these immingrant children "child actors."

I did say she called them crisis actors (which is the same thing in their minds.)

Mea culpa.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

So you're okay with gun control initiatives to help deal with the number of children in the USA being killed by guns?

Fair enough.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
How bout they stop targeting them with Hitler's Youth' esque social engineering if they love them so much.

"Too Late", she cried.

Soro's borderless super-government has already brainwashed the next generation - clearly your Constitution sucks........

Being this stupid should be illegal.

We need an official ball kicker.

Finkle.

Put the little bastards to work on the Wall.

Drone anyone who has a problem with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join