It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey refuses to testify before Congress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ah yes, call out obvious flaws and youre and sjw.

My posts are far from that, I lean right in many regards.... Except when it comes to supporting Republicans.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's why its called Draining the "Swamp", and not the Democratic party.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

We're still a country divided. We're still a country in debt. We're still a country with an out of date infrastructure. We're still an imperialist country who spends more on failed wars than our own people.

Maybe your side won, but we as a whole did not.

Let me know when we are winning and not the bankroll of our politicians. I won't hold my breath.

Actually, for the first time in 16 years or so the average American is winning again.

All the things you are whining about I thought were going to be solved by 44?

Don't make the mistake of picking political sides... it is Progressives against us.

And they run both parties, with the exception of our current President.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's not like avoiding a day spent in front of a congressional committee would warrant jail time...

with so many complicit, being the questioners....

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
they are dirty it couldn't be more clear

god I hope they see prison time

if the Obama admin gets prison time I will vote not only for Trump but for his kids as well
I really feel that if I didn't have a compelling need my whole life to go seek out alternative information, I would still be the most stereotypical democrat right now. I would think all these guys were great, that Trump was persecuting them, Trump was in bed with Russia, and the DNC and Clinton could do no wrong.

My friends and colleagues who are liberal but don't really read widely or look at alternative information think like this. I'm still a liberal, but I think you guys are right that the folks mentioned in the op are corrupt AF.

However, be careful folks. The swamp is deep and goes back decades and decades, on both sides of the aisle. I'm not convinced and never have been that Trump isn't part of that swamp. His family and mentors were...

www.politico.com...

One of my own highlights during the election was asking my friends who had worked on the Obama campaign why the Clinton campaign or media didn't attack Trump on his family's Mafia ties. The immediate answer was something to the effect of "probably most of the leading democrats have Mafia ties too."

edit on 18-6-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If they all skate, in the end Trump can just drone them as enemy combatants.

That really would be the option I would love to see.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
THose

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

We're still a country divided. We're still a country in debt. We're still a country with an out of date infrastructure. We're still an imperialist country who spends more on failed wars than our own people.

Maybe your side won, but we as a whole did not.

Let me know when we are winning and not the bankroll of our politicians. I won't hold my breath.

Actually, for the first time in 16 years or so the average American is winning again.

All the things you are whining about I thought were going to be solved by 44?

Don't make the mistake of picking political sides... it is Progressives against us.

And they run both parties, with the exception of our current President.
Those aren't progressives. DNC isn't progressive. Clinton isn't progressive. In fact, they are a bunch of neo con shills for the military industrial complex. Just because Clinton claimed she was progressive in this last election in order to gather support from the Bernie crew doesn't mean she is. Her policy history and behavior suggests otherwise. BERNIE is a progressive. Jill Stein is a progressive. Etc. Clinton and Chuck Schumer, as well as establishment Republicans aren't anything close to that.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This Senate hearing was a total blowjob!

Why did no one ask:

''Wray - why is Strzok still working for the FBI?''

''Wray - why has the FBI been stonewalling on releasing information?''

'' Horowitz - did you look into Hillary destroying subpheoned evidence?''

'' Horowitz - did you look at 'stonetear' - Combetta ' deleting his reddit comments where he's asking how to destroy evidence?

''Horowitz - what did you make of Clinton Founation making payment to Mccabes Wife's election campaign''

''Horowitz/Wary - did you look into who in the FBI leaked Lynch's tarmac details to the Clintons?''

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

THIS is the most realistic post I've read in a long time.

Who really believes Trump is God to all you folks? Why all the accolades?

They are ALL dirty as they come. It's the whole system; run by the Bilderbergs at this very moment.

This is a global economy which runs the world like the mafia. Quit hidng your heads. People here know better.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Those aren't progressives. DNC isn't progressive. Clinton isn't progressive. In fact, they are a bunch of neo con shills for the military industrial complex. Just because Clinton claimed she was progressive in this last election in order to gather support from the Bernie crew doesn't mean she is. Her policy history and behavior suggests otherwise. BERNIE is a progressive. Jill Stein is a progressive. Etc. Clinton and Chuck Schumer, as well as establishment Republicans aren't anything close to that.

So you have no idea what a Progressive is.

Fair enough.

Here is a clue... if they want bigger government, they are a Progressive.

DNC is the poster child of Progressivism. There are no liberals there now.

There are a ton of Republicans that are Progressive. George W was one. As was his father.

Educate yourself on the movement. Read up on Hegel, for starters. Contemporary American political history would help.

Start with Wilson. Goto FDR. Check out Johnson. Take a good look at Obama.

These were the front waves of Progressives, but most of our two-party system is progressive now.

Your definition of Progressive is pretty fatally flawed.
edit on 19-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join