It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey refuses to testify before Congress

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Monday June 18th, The U.S. Senate held an open session and had the DOJ-IG Horowitz and the FBI Director Wray answering questions about the IG report made public (with classified redactions) June 14th.

FBI xDirector James Comey and xDeputy Director Andrew McCabe were asked to join, and apparently xAttorney General Loretta Lynch.

And guess what happened !!

Comey refused and McCabe took the 5th 😃 and Loretta was never subpoenaed !

Can't imagine why.

But during the Hearing, it came out that Comey is under investigation and possibly McCabe as well.

The water is getting over their heads.

Apparently Comey's lawyer said he was out of the country, but the Senate Committee pointed out Comey was in Iowa the other day !!😃

More about a Democrat Senator that blocked the subpoenas too !! 😃🤷

Comey refuses to testify before Congress! [AND MORE]

Fired FBI Director James Comey refused to appear before Congress on Monday to talk about his handling of the Clinton email investigation, and his fired deputy, Andrew McCabe, asserted his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination, Sen. Charles E. Grassley said.

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch also declined to show up for a major hearing where the Senate Judiciary Committee was looking into the inspector general’s report detailing major bungles in Mr. Comey’s handling of the Clinton investigation.

It's Party Time !!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
they are dirty it couldn't be more clear

god I hope they see prison time

if the Obama admin gets prison time I will vote not only for Trump but for his kids as well

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure they were going but I heard that they got delayed on the tarmac.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Their spin is done getting spun out of control . So if they wont show up to answer questions it may be time to bring their former leader in chief the decider Barry . He's the guy that said their were no scandles in his administration after all .

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Their spin is done getting spun out of control . So if they wont show up to answer questions it may be time to bring their former leader in chief the decider Barry . He's the guy that said their were no scandles in his administration after all .

Ozero would need CNN on so he can get answers to the questions.

Unless Donna Brazile can arrange to get the questions ahead of time.

and even then....

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It's nuts and I bet they just grinned at this point knowing they have better lawyers and are untouchable. This is what I imagine built up in their head before and seems to be building again. Do these top Dems really believe they are above the law and will always have a lawyer or friend save them. It seems to me as they do or know some secret comfort we don't know about....or maybe proof of. I mean if they had nothing to hide just answer the questions. Do people really think they are exercising their rights? Just watch live PD and you will see the guiltiest always seem to try and skirt the law or exercise their rights......Funny thing is in the end one of the idiots tend to snitch purposely or accidentally. However in this scenario we are dealing with some of the highest players who have had so much time to cover their behind!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Hear me out. The left has been a pain in everyone's ass the past few years.... Demanding how we think and feel.

But one day it's gonna suck real bad when you realize you put so much energy into them and it turns out they were in bed with the GOP. Directly or indirectly lobbyists run them both. Hope you don't get to vested as an opponent.

Its kind of like that Chappell show episode with the blind black KKK leader. Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Is it party time though? For him, perhaps, because does he get to get away with this crap? Was he subpoenaed, or was he just asked to be there? If it was more than just a suggestion that he be there, HOW can we let him get away with it?

Wait a minute, you know what? Even if he wasn't subpoenaed, eff him for not showing up when he was asked. He is supposed to be accountable to the people, is he not? I know that it's CRYSTAL CLEAR that he and his crooked cronies do not think they are supposed to be held accountable.

We can't keep letting these people get away with this crap. Can you imagine if one of us plebes was asked to be at a Congressional hearing and just didn't show up??

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The Committee pointed out that subpoenas were quashed by Senator Feinstein.

It's in the article.

💥

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Hear me out. The left has been a pain in everyone's ass the past few years.... Demanding how we think and feel.

But one day it's gonna suck real bad when you realize you put so much energy into them and it turns out they were in bed with the GOP. Directly or indirectly lobbyists run them both. Hope you don't get to vested as an opponent.

Its kind of like that Chappell show episode with the blind black KKK leader. Just sayin.

Unfortunately you are right. They are all crooked, because of they weren't, wouldn't the "opponents" on the Republican side be working harder to hold the other side accountable? Plus, lobbyists.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's in the article.

💥

I didn't click on the article link, bad girl.

That's disgusting. Why doesn't she want them subpoenaed? What is there to hide, Feinstein? Total crooked old witch.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Watching All of this and Biding his Time is the President , who is Waiting Patiently for the Heads to Roll............

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Elections and votes are high stakes poker.

😲

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Elections and votes are high stakes poker.

😲

I think roulette is a better analogy.

Because lobbyists bet on red, black, 0, and 00.

Banks have yet to answer for their misdeeds. The military industrial complex is praised by the left and right.... Hell, I'd go as far to say neo liberalism wants more foreign projection now than concervatives. That should raise suspicion.

We're on ATS, we're supposed to be above the BS. When's the last time a party did something for anyone? They may throw a bone here or there, but it has no meat, catch my drift? Wake up brother... You've been their parrot for too long. Time to get your individualism back.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

We're still a country divided. We're still a country in debt. We're still a country with an out of date infrastructure. We're still an imperialist country who spends more on failed wars than our own people.

Maybe your side won, but we as a whole did not.

Let me know when we are winning and not the bankroll of our politicians. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

America is what you PERSONALLY Make it , the Rest is just Public Yang Yang .

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Comey's EGO is too big to not testify, if McCabe testifies.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Shhhhh. What we think or know is ....

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It's in the article.

💥

Subpoena HER!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

We're still a country divided. We're still a country in debt. We're still a country with an out of date infrastructure. We're still an imperialist country who spends more on failed wars than our own people.

Maybe your side won, but we as a whole did not.

Let me know when we are winning and not the bankroll of our politicians. I won't hold my breath.

Ummm...oh by all means...we should just let them all skate so that we can save the human race from it’s destructive dichotomy...

We should just forgive them their trespasses and move off into the twilight hand in hand...skipping merrily along while humming Kum By Yah...

Such an idyllic scene...a balm to our quavering hearts...let them quiver no more...nay...be still...pass the peace pipe...

Annnnnndd...then we woke up and found you were just blowing smoke up our wazoo’s...

Let them hang by their own entrails...from the lamp posts no less...

You Sir...are high...

YouSir

new topics

<<   2 >>

join