It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen to children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Children again. If all else fails when you want to illegally enter a country, own a gun, let islam run wild, anything else you want, use children.
As soon as children are thrown into the equation you can literally get away with murder.
That's why terrorist plant bombs on babies, why illegal immigrants stick pregnant women on their boats and generally any law that needs passing just needs to say "innocent children" and the world bends over backwards.

Don't you see that the children are abused by their parents?
They are uprooted dragged through dangerous terrain and when caught, they are the ones suffering. It's the parents fault. I wouldn't even be surprised that a lot brought them along to play the 'children' cart when caught, hoping that our civilised human decency would let them off because of them.

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. This isn't nice for the kids but it has always been common knowledge that you commit a crime if you enter another country illegally and that jail or deportation is the consequence. The parents KNEW that, yet hoped to trick officials by bringing the ace up their sleeve [children]. Everything these kids go through is their parent's fault. Nobody else.

If you give in to this abuse of minors by their own folk, all you get is more of it, as it will be seen as a key to do whatever they desire.
The only way to help children is to be harsh and stick to the law. Sure a few will suffer but in the long run the word will spread that 'children' aren't the 'get out of jail card' some hoped for. This means parents who love their kids will think twice to subject their offspring to such horrendous consequences and eventually it will stop.
If they don't care, then I think removing the children from such parents is actually a good thing.

The same way with illegals on boats trying to get into Europe. If you keep rescuing them, there will be more, if you stop and lay down the law they will get the point eventually.

Those that fall for these abhorrend tricks of criminals are only helping the situation to get worse.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Also, and in keeping with denying ignorance, read below (or don't, it effects me naught).......

Charlie Spiering - twitter

New York Times - 2014

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Sometimes the conditions where they live are worth illegally immigrating. Some face death threats from cartels, gang violence in their area, no jobs, etc..

In either case, we need to have a much better immigration policy and practices. Immigration courts are horrible with people having to wait years for an unfair hearing.

I understand we can't open the gates blindly, but we can't be isolationists either.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's pretty interesting. Hopefully this can be looked at without playing left vs right politics (as always).

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
wrong is One child being in fear american or not is not the issue .
So instead of just saying to bad suck it up to children just maybe THE parents US could work towards a world in which this no longer happens .
Now fine send people back to me this is a matter of How we go about things not what we are tring to do .

ONE child is wrong I was a foster child the system is BROKEN and I went through hell as a child I can only immange how much worse a illegal child's hell is god knows how many are going missing never to be heard from again .

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

but, kids without parents are easier prey than kids with parents...
now I am hearing that some of these parents have been deported without their children? wth, they can't find out anything about their children while they are here, the hotline by what I hear doesn't work even, but, ya, send them back home without them. I'm sure that they will have a much easier time finding out what happened to them in El Salvadore or Honduras...

there's plenty of creeps in this country also, sometimes they even find their way into our gov't. right now, I can't help wondering, is there any non-creepy reason why we would want to steal these kids from their parents?
or are we just gonna gather them all up one day and ship them back home, hoping that somehow, miraculously they manage to find a way to be reunited with their parents? in which case, it wouldn't surprise me if most of them ended up in detention centers there... which by the way, as much as americans are appalled at the idea of these kids being in the detention centers here... they are in much better living conditions than any of the detention centers in their home countries.
ya, we are protecting them from the creeps of the world, sure we are.....

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yes because this never happened before Trump was elected right? Your faux outrage is tiresome. Tell your reps to work and fix immigration.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This had got to be a paid shill poster right?

There's no way anyone actually believes this stuff.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No offense, but I think the video and audio are scripted and staged.

100%

Desperate election tactic.

Blue wave brought about by lies? Par for the course!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes because this never happened before Trump was elected right? Your faux outrage is tiresome. Tell your reps to work and fix immigration.

It happens many times a day. U.S. Mom convicted of a crime, child put in foster care. Separation is much longer than what these border breaching lawbreakers will experience.
edit on 6/19/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell>>> Trump has a better chance of fixing the situation since he's been more of a problem solver and less of a problem creator than his predecessors. But he'll still be hated even if he does fix things.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Children again. If all else fails when you want to illegally enter a country, own a gun, let islam run wild, anything else you want, use children.
As soon as children are thrown into the equation you can literally get away with murder.
That's why terrorist plant bombs on babies, why illegal immigrants stick pregnant women on their boats and generally any law that needs passing just needs to say "innocent children" and the world bends over backwards.

Don't you see that the children are abused by their parents?
They are uprooted dragged through dangerous terrain and when caught, they are the ones suffering. It's the parents fault. I wouldn't even be surprised that a lot brought them along to play the 'children' cart when caught, hoping that our civilised human decency would let them off because of them.

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. This isn't nice for the kids but it has always been common knowledge that you commit a crime if you enter another country illegally and that jail or deportation is the consequence. The parents KNEW that, yet hoped to trick officials by bringing the ace up their sleeve [children]. Everything these kids go through is their parent's fault. Nobody else.

If you give in to this abuse of minors by their own folk, all you get is more of it, as it will be seen as a key to do whatever they desire.
The only way to help children is to be harsh and stick to the law. Sure a few will suffer but in the long run the word will spread that 'children' aren't the 'get out of jail card' some hoped for. This means parents who love their kids will think twice to subject their offspring to such horrendous consequences and eventually it will stop.
If they don't care, then I think removing the children from such parents is actually a good thing.

The same way with illegals on boats trying to get into Europe. If you keep rescuing them, there will be more, if you stop and lay down the law they will get the point eventually.

Those that fall for these abhorrend tricks of criminals are only helping the situation to get worse.

The Solomon solution.

Who wants a drumstick?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Also, and in keeping with denying ignorance, read below (or don't, it effects me naught).......

Charlie Spiering - twitter

New York Times - 2014

From the New York Times video in your post. 0:59 "Do not send your children to the borders. If they do make it they'll get sent back, more importantly, they may not make it." --Obama

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I understand we can't open the gates blindly, but we can't be isolationists either.

I would love to read a good reason as to why being isolationists on immigration is a bad thing.

originally posted by: Willtell
This country has reached the lowest of the low.

Nah, you did.
edit on 20-6-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Why not?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join