It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children need help at the US border.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disenchanted1

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: DBCowboy

I want strong borders too. And I know people have called you a Nazi but that's only because you seem to advocate for separation of parents and children. I don't advocate that at all.

Again nobody is advocating for no laws on immigration. Don't fall for the propaganda.

So if a parent breaks the law, and they have children, they don't go to jail.

Wonderful.

And you say you don't want to destroy America!

pfft!
I got your back DBC.

I truly feel what is needed to stop all this illegal and I repeat Illegal activity is to show a great force enough to cause great fear for anyone even thinking about stepping onto this great land of ours without proper documentation. Hell it would clear up a lot of issues too..

We should enforce the laws of this nation.

If the laws are unjust, then there is a process to change them.

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
is there a legion of Democrat drones here?

did you guys coordinate an attack?

Plenty of Republican drones here. They have taken over ATS.

link   

originally posted by: Disenchanted1And it all boils down to more secure borders. You could have just said that to be honest.

Secure borders don't fix it. Most illegal immigration in the US happens by people coming in legally on work visas, usually on a plane so there's no wall involved. Then they overstay that work visa. And most who do? Are Chinese.

Chinese immigrants are our largest group of illegals in the US, Mexican illegals have been leaving from their peak for over 15 years now.

I do not support the idea of a political underclass, therefore I don't support the concept of an illegal immigrant. Everyone in the US should be equal to the justice system. That means no automatic crimes just for existing, no incentives to work for less money, no disproportinate sentences based on race.

Besides that, our economy is based on competition... if you're scared that someone brand new to the country and speaks poor english (if at all) is going to take your job... maybe you need some incentive to work a better job.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Pretty sure I'm ok, I hate kids. But I don't hate them enough to send them to a concentration camp.
edit on 18-6-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Since this mass illegal border penetration by adults accompanied by children has been going on for years and years thanks to the ineptness of previous US government administrations and their 'lawmakers', Obama downwards should be sent to the border to sort it out such that only legal immigrants and actual asylum seekers are given passage and everyone else is told to go back to whence they came.

and when those illegals say "but we are fleeing war torn countries because of the consequential effect of US government foreign policy", then drag Obama, Bush and Clinton into court and have them explain themselves as to why the current situation on the border exists.

Anyone blaming Trump for any of this has fully and totally been mislead and brainwashed by the US governments propaganda arm - CNN & MSNBC.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

I have this image of you in my head where you sit out on front yard going, "Hey you kids! Get off my lawn! You hate America!".

I got a image of you swinging a bike lock at people who have a different point of view.

Proving my point once again about the right using ad hominem when they can't make a decent argument.

So it's only okay when you do it?

When have I ever attacked anyone here on this thread?
I felt your snide comment to my post a few pages ago was a attack. Ya know about trumpets head exploding? Yea that was attackish, lol did I just create a new word..

The post I was replying to you about that Trump should spend on the wall and ICE instead of space front? That wasn't an attack to you. I was talking about "certain" Trump supporters here. BTW it was a joke.
So you attack, then back peddle and say it's a joke. Got it.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Pretty sure I'm ok, I hate kids. But I don't hate them enough to send them to a concentration camp.

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”
― Adolf Hitler

Are you sure you're not a Nazi?

Maybe you're just an anti-American commie.

I don't judge.

Be whatever you want to be.

link   

I have this image of you in my head where you sit out on front yard going, "Hey you kids! Get off my lawn! You hate America!".

I got a image of you swinging a bike lock at people who have a different point of view.

Proving my point once again about the right using ad hominem when they can't make a decent argument.

I felt your snide comment to my post a few pages ago was a attack. Ya know about trumpets head exploding? Yea that was attackish, lol did I just create a new word..

The post I was replying to you about that Trump should spend on the wall and ICE instead of space front? That wasn't an attack to you. I was talking about "certain" Trump supporters here. BTW it was a joke.

Well I have no idea what you are talking about. So...

link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Well to be frank, technically it’s not our problem. Nor our responsibility to help them. I am all for love one another etc. etc. BUT what is happening on the border is wrong and not healthy for America, in no way what so ever. Speaking of helping children what about our own citizens children? Last I checked we still have kids going to bed hungry, we still have a problem in our public school systems, we still have crimes in inner cities Ahem, war zones in Chicago, and yes kids live there. I find it appalling truly appalling how easy it is for politicians and the main stream media can brainwash simple minded people.

Bottumline what is happening on the southern border is adults being selfish, breaking our laws and hurting their children, hell some would argue using us the tax payer to take care of their children and themselves. Let’s not forget these people are from 3rd world countries illiterate and cannot speak our language and maybe not theirs as well. We should focus that same compassion towards our kids and citizens, yet I am sure this is just a troll, thread anyhow to stimulate one liner opinions for material items like stars and flags anyway.

edit on 18-6-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
is there a legion of Democrat drones here?

did you guys coordinate an attack?

Media talking points and perspective.

Nothing giving in to emotion over logic.

Working as intended.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

a reply to: RowanBean

Whoa, I never said you were antifa, if you want to call yourself that then that's your business.

Didn't you say this?

Yes, yes I did but I never said you were antifa.

link   

I want strong borders too. And I know people have called you a Nazi but that's only because you seem to advocate for separation of parents and children. I don't advocate that at all.

Again nobody is advocating for no laws on immigration. Don't fall for the propaganda.

Wonderful.

pfft!
I got your back DBC.

I truly feel what is needed to stop all this illegal and I repeat Illegal activity is to show a great force enough to cause great fear for anyone even thinking about stepping onto this great land of ours without proper documentation. Hell it would clear up a lot of issues too..

Oh I agree 100%. Still I am a big fan of your post's.

link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Democrat tactics? It's the Republicans which are rounding kids up. Democrats are blameless here, that's just Trump saying that if he doesn't get their support he'll continue to torture kids... they can end it any time they want by giving him full power.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

It's lefty logic 101.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

lol, and what kind of debate tactic is that? Dude you're a special kind of messed up!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Whoa, I never said you were antifa, if you want to call yourself that then that's your business.

Didn't you say this?

Yes, yes I did but I never said you were antifa.

Are you aware that the man who swung a bike lock is a member of Antifa?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: mtnshredder

Democrat tactics? It's the Republicans which are rounding kids up. Democrats are blameless here, that's just Trump saying that if he doesn't get their support he'll continue to torture kids... they can end it any time they want by giving him full power.

....yea.

Where was immigration on that massive omnibus bill? It was so important that they deemed necessary to stall government and make a media circus around it...until that bill.

This is political football.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Wonderful.

pfft!
I got your back DBC.

Oh I agree 100%. Still I am a big fan of your post's.

Thank you!

You'll love my new book coming out, Why Jesus Voted For Trump.

It'll be out in two weeks.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

lol, and what kind of debate tactic is that? Dude you're a special kind of messed up!

Nope. Just have no idea what you are talking about. You'll have to clarify what you meant. It wasn't an attack on you.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Oh?????

I must have not seen that image.😏

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join