It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children need help at the US border.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: RowanBean

I guess you are really drunk.

I don't advocate open borders.

Yes.

Yes you do.

Don't know why, don't really care. If you hate America and want it destroyed, that's your business.

Out of curiosity, do you think everyone on the left advocates for 100% open borders? And why do you want to believe that I am against America so much? Is that the narrative you want to fight so hard to hold?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Aazadan

You're going to need to show proof of execution or forced labor. I'm sure you'll get right on that :wink:

See how your argument fails?

Concentration camps require neither. They can evolve to that point, but the name concentration camp is much broader.

con·cen·tra·tion camp
ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/
noun
noun: concentration camp; plural noun: concentration camps

a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution.

Note the word sometimes. By definition it is a concentration camp. It's not Auschwitz though... yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Just a reminder that the Japanese internment camps was awful.

And we called those internment camps, especially in later years because we wanted to make ours somehow distinct and morally superior to what the Germans were doing in rounding up minorities.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: angeldoll

What Trump wants is to fix the immigration problems.
He wants to make our country safer.
This is a GOOD thing.

Or maybe safer for illegal immigrants themselves. It's not just this new BS issue about splitting up families and such. For years they been finding dead Illegal immigrants in the desert from dehydration and starvation or just got lost and died. Not to mention what the cartels and MS13 are doing with the coyote scams. Maybe Trump considers all of this in his decisions and just gets bad press? Anyone even consider this?
edit on 18-6-2018 by Disenchanted1 because: (no reason given)

link   

This is a GOOD thing.

It's a shame he doesn't know how to do it, isn't it? In a way that doesn't include 15th Century tactics.

Plus, I am safe. So are you. Lawn crew in my yard last Friday. I wasn't raped, robbed or murdered.
Had a few laughs, and even learned a few new words in Spanish. Meeting some friends tomorrow for lunch at a Mexican restaurant.

I am not terrified. Like Trump. Like you.

link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good, another concentration camp supporter for the list.

ICE is just doing their jobs right?

And yet you want open borders, the dissolution of the US.

If you want to play hyperbole, lets play!

So how long have you hated America?

Open borders does not dissolve the US. Nations have borders in order to determine the jurisdiction of their laws. There are open borders between California and Oregon or Florida and Georgia, or any other two neighboring states you want to pick. Those states still maintain their own sovereignity even though people freely come and go between them all the time. It is the same in EU, despite the freedom to trade and travel no nation is finding itself in danger of disappearing culturally.

Your argument makes no sense.
edit on 18-6-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So no one wants to discuss the real world ways we can help these people?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I guess you are really drunk.

I don't advocate open borders.

Yes.

Yes you do.

Don't know why, don't really care. If you hate America and want it destroyed, that's your business.

Out of curiosity, do you think everyone on the left advocates for 100% open borders? And why do you want to believe that I am against America so much? Is that the narrative you want to fight so hard to hold?

Read carefully.

I am for enforcement of the law. What I want is strong borders and then, and only then have amnesty for the people already here.

For that belief I was called a nazi here. For wanting that I am called a hater, anti-children, an evil person.

Well, if those who advocate for no punishment, unfettered access to the US, are going to play that way, then I am well within my rights to use the same hyperbole and call everyone who doesn't agree with me anti-freedom, anti-American haters who want to see the US crushed with open borders.

So I will, from now on, simply refer to you all who are advocating for no laws on immigration as anti-freedom, anti-Americans.

Get your hate on! Go burn a flag or a book!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Good, another concentration camp supporter for the list.

ICE is just doing their jobs right?

And yet you want open borders, the dissolution of the US.

If you want to play hyperbole, lets play!

So how long have you hated America?

Open borders does not dissolve the US. Nations have borders in order to determine the jurisdiction of their laws. There are open borders between California and Oregon or Florida and Georgia, or any other two neighboring states you want to pick. Those states still maintain their own sovereignity even though people freely come and go between them all the time. It is the same in EU, despite the freedom to trade and travel no nation is finding itself in danger of disappearing culturally.

Your argument makes no sense.

How long have you wanted to destroy America?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

This is the responsibility of Congress. Congress makes the laws.
How is this Trump's fault?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It is understood that protection at the border is required.

But there are better ways to vett the situation.

For example a request can be made by the U.S. to MEXICO to pre vett and prepare all requested paperwork for the individuals fleeing the ignorance permeating in Coezacotal lands, sadly to begin to enter AMERICA legitimately as U.S. citizens.

In return the U.S. would provide farm land near the border for the individuals at the border to be temporarily stationed upon, until the process is completed of welcoming the immigrants into the NEW WORLD...
Christopher Columbus was immigrant? And so were many of Americans elders?

It would be a joint effort between the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and MEXICO.
This effort keeps the children connected to their parents with electronic/paper/plastic records and with DNA records.
All must remain on the farm(s) until citizenship processes are complete.

Hybrid temporary reservations. NOT internment camps or concentration camps as this is more history to be written.

Who wants to have a trash name in the future because of what their ancestors are doing now

To 1, it does not seem to be an impossible task with the funding potentials present in current day.
But if it is...?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I want strong borders too. And I know people have called you a Nazi but that's only because you seem to advocate for separation of parents and children. I don't advocate that at all.

Again nobody is advocating for no laws on immigration. Don't fall for the propaganda.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

This is a GOOD thing.

Fixing immigration issues by rounding up people that are legal residents, in some cases American citizens, breaking up families, and denying them legal representation.

That's not going to make us safer.

You know what would make us safer? Putting every single inhabitant in the United States on par with each other in the legal system.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I want strong borders too. And I know people have called you a Nazi but that's only because you seem to advocate for separation of parents and children. I don't advocate that at all.

Again nobody is advocating for no laws on immigration. Don't fall for the propaganda.

So if a parent breaks the law, and they have children, they don't go to jail.

Wonderful.

And you say you don't want to destroy America!

pfft!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Wonderful.

pfft!

It's a misdemeanor.

You don't care about children.

pffft!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

And you hate America.

Are you a communist?

Probably.

Probably a communist. A commie would hate America.

I guess every one of you open-border commies really do want America destroyed.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Wonderful.

pfft!
I got your back DBC.

I truly feel what is needed to stop all this illegal and I repeat Illegal activity is to show a great force enough to cause great fear for anyone even thinking about stepping onto this great land of ours without proper documentation. Hell it would clear up a lot of issues too..

edit on 18-6-2018 by Disenchanted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Wonderful.

pfft!

It's a misdemeanor.

pffft!

You don't care about them either but you love to use them for propaganda.

link   

I have this image of you in my head where you sit out on front yard going, "Hey you kids! Get off my lawn! You hate America!".

link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Wonderful.

pfft!

It's a misdemeanor.

pffft!

You don't care about them either but you love to use them for propaganda.

I do?

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join