It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity - eg. The TV speaking to you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've gotten used to it over many years, but at it's worst I felt like I couldn't even move without affecting other people or giving them signals. It was really bad.

Some people might say it doesn't exist but I feel like I have captured something in this recording atleast.

Quite a few coincidences line up, especially if you understand the guitar progression and hear what is on the TV. Also the timing of lighters etc.

soundcloud.com.../sets/synchronicity-alignment

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: throwaway115
Go sit at a busy park. I think you will find something similar. It isn't the TV, it is life.

We are all in synchronicity.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Maybe I missed something, but I didn't hear anything synchronized in any out-of-the-ordinary way. I think your brain just understands rhythm in a way where you're noticing the rhythms of conversations and just the flow of life.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Longwire effects. Emf influences. Brain chip.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think synchronicity surrounds us all constantly. Some of us just pick up on it more. It’s one of those things that as soon as you notice it, you see it everywhere.

Earlier I had just got a Jones soda and under the cap it said, “You will soon receive compliments on your style.” Not 10 minutes later I’m walking out of the dispensary and a girl walking by says “Hey! I like your sweat shirt!”. Sometimes I’ll be riding on the train with my headphones in and there’ll be a phrase or a group of words in a song and I’ll see them in an advertisement or a sign on the street at the same time I hear them.

It’s everywhere when you notice it. I mean even after that crazy coincidence with the soda cap earlier, I come to ATS and there’s a thread about synchronicity.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Meh, it's sort of like when people were seeing 11:11 everywhere. Like on the clock. It's just because they noticed it.
They didn't notice the rest of the 24 hours in the day when it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I don't watch TV, I download certain shows I like off the internet. However me and my roomate listen to a lot of music and stuff. And back in 2016-17 we would make comments about certain rock groups and the next thing we knew they would die. Motorheads Lemmy and David Bowie surely shocked us to the core as well as others.

I know this might sound kinda sick, but we have a long time bet on which original member of KISS will die first.

My $$$ is on Paul.
My roomate says Ace?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

How about this as a proposal.

The TV was already on and you synchronised with it.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Syncronizity is... now playing infinity in da skull.

did you know Norma Jeane Mortenson is a shape shifter...

www.youtube.com...

What i mean is that reality is in a feedback loop with your brain. Trained to see patterns that are meaningfull only to the observer. Can get very confusing best to zen out with pink noise...

edit on 6182018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Go sit at a busy park. I think you will find something similar. It isn't the TV, it is life.

That's an interesting add and true. I was shocked when it happened at first. But our brain as information converter picks up on it and sometimes we're receivers sometimes we're senders.
But no everybody notices.
I feel it has increased with wifi and 4g and whatnot.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I didn't notice any synchronicity, but I was kinda zoning out to the relaxing guitar sounds.
I definitely believe in the concept of synchronicity though, I've had it happen too many times in my life.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Meh, it's sort of like when people were seeing 11:11 everywhere. Like on the clock. It's just because they noticed it.
They didn't notice the rest of the 24 hours in the day when it didn't happen.

I actually dispute this. I can go all day without looking at the clock, but when I do, it is 11:11. And it's not some preprogrammed effort that I look at a certain time.

But I also do not attribute this to the 'angels are watching over you' belief that some people have, either. To me, it is always around negative events.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This happens to me a lot, sometimes with the radio as well but mostly with the TV. Its almost always funny as well, sometimes my girlfriend and I would be talking and someone on TV says something which sounds they were part of the conversation all along...the universe has a sense of humor

Sometimes I would be thinking of something in my head, like a budget or how much something I need costs and the person on the TV says the exact same number(s) at the exact same time I think it in my head even though my original thought process started a minute or so before which lead to that second. Its really quite cool to experience.
It has even happened with lotto numbers but those numbers never come in unfortunately
(YET!)

edit on 19-6-2018 by Zenem because: .

What I mean is I would be using an app on my phone choosing numbers and someone on TV says a number at the same time I think it. The numbers spin like a slot machine on the app I use so its very random.
edit on 19-6-2018 by Zenem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Correct.

There are other factors and players that are involved, but the whole foresight, anticipating future events, combined with a level of manifesting these events yields synchronicity.

I kind of see it like a spectrum, one side is anticipation of mostly defined future events, the other end of the spectrum is making events come to fruition, where the events are more in flux and up to our effort and focus in making them happen.

You have to also consider false or distorted perceptions which can include misheard things, non real visual occurrences, incorrect or non contextual associations, and more. Most call these hallucinations and delusions, but the stigma attached to these labels bothers me because plenty of "normal" people experience perceptual anomalies and abberations too, and we simply should not draw the line at their causation ending at "chemical imbalances." There is more to the puzzle in a lot of cases and to say otherwise is foolish.

Believe me dude, i went through this stuff to the nth degree and it got real #ing scary. Like, supernatural magic, aliens, ghosts, and the fate of the world all wrapped into one, kind of scary.

I found that staying on my own wavelength is where I wanted to be, so i developed ways to avoid/block or de-couple from the constant synchroncity and coincidence stuff. This largely involved being sober, especially off of pot.

It still happens, but it usually hits me far less frequently and i dont pay much attention to it. I treat it like a passing jogger that has no real interest to me than say Jason Voorhees with a chainsaw whilst on fire, jogging by me.

Ive seen it all dude. The TV stuff, seeing the future, electrokinesis, telepathy, you name it.

I simply got tired of feeling like the devil was in my head and the really painful-to-witness reactions of people around me, especially when i was anxious from this stuff. It was just not cool and wasnt me.

So, i held fast hope and believed in myself and others who could help me get on my right track.

Life is a work of progress for all of us, but living like that, at a time i was sort of woo'ed into it and hypnotized almost.

Now, I know better.

edit on 6192018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

if you want to get rid of the influence then get rid of the electric bill.

create your own power

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
OMG I was reading this thread and immediately thought of this song....what are the odds?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've gotten to the point where I litterally felt like a doll, and almost everything felt like a rebound or an echoe of sorts that I could kind of dance around.

Don't know what it means or the cause, maybe it all relative. I do find it that it occurs more with electronics like the internet or television, but I've had it happen with people before, but to me, it seems more instantaneous or immediate with people.
edit on 19-6-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So a new radio station started in my city and I like it a lot alternative music.

But get this they have a little quote between songs or ads saying something like. "You can share conspiracy theories, but we'd rather you share our station." Now of course that one caught my ear so then I had a cigarette (not much of smoker any more so it was out of the ordinary even some friends comment on it) got in my car and the quote was "You can share cigarette smoke but we'd rather you share our station"...now I was little weirded out! So then I did a workout and was going to go pick up a date but I thought I might be a little ripe sorta sniff'd my armpit. You guessed it "You can share B.O. but we'd rather you share our station, take a shower will you?" Made out with the date...yup "You can share the Saliva, but we'd rather you share our station, What you gonna lick her tonsils!" I got the Flu so you can see where this is going right? "You can share the FLU, but we'd rather you share our station, Cover your cough will ya!"

There have been a few generic ones and I have thought about recording them, but to what point? lol

Anyway I figure either one of my friends is running the station or it's some crazy synchronicity cause I sure hope the radio isn't talking to me directly start feeling like Truman...

edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 19 Jun 2018 15:00:36 -0500pm3America/Chicago by abeverage because: added a few more

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've had to try to ignore these kinds of things, because they happen all the time if you become aware of them, and after a while they get kind of annoying. You think about some far-out, background thing you haven't thought of in years, and then in the next 24 hours it's repeated back to you from a variety of sources.

Never anything useful, like lottery numbers. But just dumb phrases or images. "20 Mule Team Borax." Now there will be some mention of Death Valley Days, or a 20 Mule Team, or whatever.

Plate of shrimp.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I am listening to that album right now! "Well the telephone is ringing is that my mother on the phone?"

I decided to check what Stewart Copeland was up to. One of the returns from the googles is "Synchronicity was released 35 years ago, June 1..."

relix.com - Stewart Copeland Talks Gizmodrome, Oysterhead, The Police (and Acid).

Which is a funny read! I keep getting that thrown in (three letter molecule) at the strangest times. Stewart wanted to drop some during their 2007 Bonaroo show. He knew Sting would probably do some! But in the end they didn't.

I put on the iPod to drown out the shenanigans of coworkers. I find that I end up typing words that are the actual lyrics of the song I am listening to all the time. At first it was funny, then annoying, then so common place I stopped noticing. I actually wanted to hear Synchronicity II but listened to the whole thing a couple times now.

It is like Robert Anton Wilson's quarter experiment (where you go around for a week "just finding" one on the ground, then the next, telling yourself you are manifesting them with your mind!) you can look at it both ways but why do you still find quarters??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join