It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Advocates For A Sending Illegal Immigrants Home... In 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: RowanBean

a reply to: RowanBean

Just because she lied about what she said at the debate, doesnt debunk snip.

www.politifact.com...

Sorry buddy. But hey carry on pushing the fake news. I can't stop you.

I care not for spin, read the freaking quote:

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere."

Dreams of Open Trade & Open Borders, with lots of unicorn fart energy to power it all.

I can read. She's talking about energy, not immigration. Show me the word immigration here.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

OPEN BORDERS.

And she opens with "common market", yes she does, then says Open Trade AND Open Borders... now this is the important part to zoom in on: Instead of say FOR energy yada she say WITH energy yada. If the preceding mumbo jumbo was stipulations of... ENERGY then the word to use would have been FOR not WITH.

Meaning the components of the sentence were aspects (PLURAL) of her dream, not merely that her whole 'complete' Dream for the hemisphere IS energy but energy IS PART OF her Dream.

And note the hemisphere part. Since we dont share borders with anybody but within this hemisphere this doesnt come off as a mere dream of 'a global villagewithout borders' pipedream, no, its quite specific to this hemisphere where borders are major (obstacles to endless immigrants flows [definitely not for voters nope no way] and etc globalism agenda BS).

FFS man if the nominee for the libertarian party will admit that he doesnt believe in borders then why oh why do liberal thrash if their anointed ones get caught up in a quote like this? They're freaking globalists!

Just like the DNC isnt trying to take anyones guns, but then we see the quotes, we see the marches, we see the liberal media in your face propaganda campaigns, we see the zealotry, we see the demagoguery, we see them mobilizing children to do it (Hitler's Youth anyone) BUT WAIT! Nope! Definitely not trying to get the guns you must be a crazed conservative to get that impression whats wrong with you is something wrong with you?

edit on 18-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: watchitburn

I Believe she really believes it though, her saying stuff to gain political points is what she is doing now, she called people predators, she said marriage was between a man and woman, she believes in fracking, this on immigration etc. now she has completely flipped to gain the leftist vote and be the leftist Hero

This is what real leftists have been saying forever, that she is really a neo con, right winger, war monger, wall st shill, etc. She is NOT a leftist nor a serious progressive. She tried to appear to be in the last election simply for politics.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And THEY (the Big Banks, Corporation Heads, etc.) PAID HER SO SAY IT!

Stop buying into the puppetshow.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

She's all that and also Queen SJW. Because that is the most profound mind control initiative of the 21ct Century, afterall. She went all in, and far beyond driven. And a lot of people got hurt for it. And a lot of people are still out of their minds because of her role in it specifically.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Outside of the actual policy of separating children, I agree that it seems to be partisan outrage that now that the media and DNC have instructed *basic af* dems to be outraged about this, they are reeeeeeing across the universe. People I know on FB are talking about kids being in concentration camps and such.. My entire social media community is filled with it. Why weren't people outraged when it was happening before Trump?

Granted, we need to realize that most of the media wasn't really covering it then, so to a certain degree we can't blame rank and file people. However, once confronted with that they should moderate their claims that it is something Trump has invented.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Open trade means what you are saying, open borders generally implies immigration too.

Just because she lied about what she said at the debate, doesnt debunk snip.

www.politifact.com...

Sorry buddy. But hey carry on pushing the fake news. I can't stop you.

I care not for spin, read the freaking quote:

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere."

Dreams of Open Trade & Open Borders, with lots of unicorn fart energy to power it all.

I can read. She's talking about energy, not immigration. Show me the word immigration here.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

If you continue on reading she was talking about sharing energy across borders.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is something I keep trying to tell people who care about social justice, such as my roommate (I do too, the real kind). While there are legitimate activist causes, the elite such as in the DNC and Clinton are embracing identity politics and SJ cynically to gather in the liberal crowd one, and mask the fact that on virtually every other policy topic from war to labor rights they are pro-elite and threw away any "left" or working class support. I despise the fact that powerful people and the media are manipulating people using identity politics, especially disadvantaged people.

This is one reason that Trump won, is he pandered to the working and middle class that IS struggling, and the Dems used to have dialed in. However, Republican policy generally hasn't been very helpful for them over time.

She's all that and also Queen SJW. Because that is the most profound mind control initiative of the 21ct Century, afterall. She went all in, and far beyond driven. And a lot of people got hurt for it. And a lot of people are still out of their minds because of her role in it specifically.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ah okay. I guess contra my own point she has said anti immigration things in the past.

If you continue on reading she was talking about sharing energy across borders.

edit on 18-6-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

www.politifact.com...

And yes Hillary was anti-immigration.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
-

www.politifact.com...

And yes Hillary was anti-immigration.

At the same time, post election the DNC and dems are acting as if border controls are something only literally Hitler would support.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
FYI:

The Obama administration actually expanded the system of detaining families – typically mothers and their minor children – after a huge surge of Central Americans along the U.S.-Mexican border in 2014. The policy resulted in many minors being detained in various locations, in much-criticized conditions, either with their families or by themselves, if they had crossed the border alone.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Xtrozero

I will give you that.

NO matter how crazy they are, he is trying to keep most of them.

He hasn't been in politics for 30 years to know you can just go off script as soon as you are elected. Not saying that is a bad thing though...hehe

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

So your saying that trump is similar to hillary?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

First of all, using Hillary as a measure of what the political left do and don't believe in any given period, is like using Ted Bundy to demonstrate the operation of a pick up artist.

Second, Hillary was advocating for sending illegal immigrants home. But she was not arguing for sending refugees from cartel wars, people seeking legitimate asylum, people under immediate threat of death in their home nations, home. The current situation and JEFF SESSIONS enforcement model (read his faulty interpretation of the laws pre-existing), do not differentiate in the slightest between legitimate claims to sanctuary, and people looking to simply access a different part of the map, presumably for craps and giggles, or for nefarious purpose.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Can they really be that vindictive?
We hate you so much that we hate it when you agree us too.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Hillary says whatever will get her votes. Don't worry her private position was different.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join