It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the ‘Law to Separate Families’ Passed in 1997 or ‘by Democrats’?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: projectvxn
So what part of kids can't go to jail with their parents do you not get?[/l quote]

I truly don’t see the issue. The parents are in jail so the kids can’t be with them. What are the alternatives that people expect to happen?

Until Keebler elfboy Sessions changed the policy, those who entered without documents were cited and given a court date to have their case heard. It is, after all, a misdemeanor. I say we take the children away of any guest at a Trump property who jaywalks, flicks a cigarette butt on the ground, speeds, parks illegally, or otherwise commits a misdemeanor. You know - zero tolerance. Why don't we cage a bunch of little white toddlers in tent cities?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Now let us look at the constitutionality of the contrived powers the federal government has garnered concerning immigration.

Here is the totality of the power givin to the federal government...

“establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.”

that is all...

Simply put many gov. agencies are acting without any power granted by the constitution but rather a series of rulings in favor of a nwo.

So just as we see unconstitutional actions involving the war on drugs now we can see that the power to regulate immigration dons not exist within the federal gov. but rather with the states themselves.

Regardless of your opinion in the matter the constitution tells us that the states can deal with immigration however they choose.

(post by howtonhawky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
openborders.info...

A decent rundown of the powers granted concerning naturalization.

This is a state issue.

(post by howtonhawky removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I see you keep insulting people but you never answered my question.

You stated if you could volunteer to go help these people you would, but they dont take volunteers

This is shown to be false and there are several areas you can volunteer including directly with these people.

When are you leaving? Or are you just virtue signaling and full of crap?

When are you going ?
edit on Tue Jun 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You know even though we have a different ideology I had respect for you for sticking to your guns and your ability to eloquently relay your thoughts. I just lost some respect for you for stooping to name calling to get your point across. You probably won't care what I think and that's fine, I think you're smart enough to realize you're better than that.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"Virtue Signaling"

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

G. Orwell

Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards.

A. Huxley

Life has become the ideology of its own absence.

T.W. Adorno

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

You're right I don't care.

EDIT to add:

I would be more incline to care if the certain people weren't going out of their way to be obtuse, to spread hyperbolic propaganda, and then call everyone who disagrees morally corrupt for not towing the line.

Exactly why the hell am I required to be a peach about it?

edit on 19 6 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: conspiracy nut

You're right I don't care.

EDIT to add:

I would be more incline to care if the certain people weren't going out of their way to be obtuse, to spread hyperbolic propaganda, and then call everyone who disagrees morally corrupt for not towing the line.

Exactly why the hell am I required to be a peach about it?

Yeah he keeps insulting but notice hes refusing to answer me, hes trolling

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: amazing

Yea, until you put them in cages, then that will be the big issue. What if.......we found a way to stop them from crossing in the first place............nope, I can't think of a single thing to help in that department.

Oh I already mentioned that. More border agents, more processing agents, and the resources those agents are asking for. Again, really easy.

Secondly, we could actually WORK with our neighbor to the south and ask them what they might need to help make their border more secure. Another easy genius solution.

so fortifying the border so to speak. Hm, I almost remember a guy who had that idea, ........nope, can't remember.

(post by howtonhawky removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

“It follows that when someone breaks the law of the land that they should anticipate that one of the consequences of their illegal behavior will be separation from their children,” Drollinger wrote. “Such is the case with thieves or murderers who are arrested and put in jail.”

TRUMP CABINET’S BIBLE STUDY MINISTER JUSTIFIES CHILD SEPARATION AS CONSEQUENCE OF IMMIGRANTS’ “ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR”

Murderers or thieves... those devious kids will kill you with cuteness and smiles after they stole your heart!!!oneoneeleven

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

a reply to: amazing

Yea, until you put them in cages, then that will be the big issue. What if.......we found a way to stop them from crossing in the first place............nope, I can't think of a single thing to help in that department.

Oh I already mentioned that. More border agents, more processing agents, and the resources those agents are asking for. Again, really easy.

Secondly, we could actually WORK with our neighbor to the south and ask them what they might need to help make their border more secure. Another easy genius solution.

so fortifying the border so to speak. Hm, I almost remember a guy who had that idea, ........nope, can't remember.

Sort of, except he only talked about the need for a wall. When we need more agents, fix what's already there and more resources...meaning technology, computers, drones, vehichles, cameras etc. Also more processing agents and some streamlined processes. Again, all easy to do if that's what we want to do.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So people on ATS think at the "expense of a child's life" just to teach a lesson? I'm getting the feeling that many ATSers would be happy for all the children to die only to say, "It's your own fault. I told you so."

I can't believe how many ATSers want children to die.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: howtonhawky

“It follows that when someone breaks the law of the land that they should anticipate that one of the consequences of their illegal behavior will be separation from their children,” Drollinger wrote. “Such is the case with thieves or murderers who are arrested and put in jail.”

TRUMP CABINET’S BIBLE STUDY MINISTER JUSTIFIES CHILD SEPARATION AS CONSEQUENCE OF IMMIGRANTS’ “ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR”

Murderers or thieves... those devious kids will kill you with cuteness and smiles after they stole your heart!!!oneoneeleven

wowsers

next time i see an immigrant or a kid i will step across the street

apparently they are....let your mind fill in the blank according to your own level of programming

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

This is a different and unique situation. In the United States you can have a family member take your children or they are placed in foster care, correct me if I'm wrong but we don't put the children in cages to await their parents trial. First time crossers are committing a misdemeanor and many are seeking assylum.

Whatever the case may be there has to be a better more humane way to deal with the situation. I do not see trump seeking a better way but I see him doubling down and his administration hinting at a deal if they can get Congress to cough up money for a border wall, I thought Mexico was paying for it?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You are not helping w the name calling that the trolls of America have lowered themselves down to in the name of being against political correctness. Great so you're against PC so does that give you the right to act like a jerk to anyone that disagrees with your opinion?

I am working on being a better person myself and every day I have to look in the mirror to make sure I'm not falling for that type of behavior. I am trying to gather as much facts as possible before I form an opinion and I'm trying not to bring up Hitler, race, whataboutism or name calling to gety point across. It is very hard and I still find myself evoking a strong southern accent when I parrot the mericuh trumpisms. It's hard I know but I'm working on it

edit on 19-6-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Not all children just future Democrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join