It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting links and things related

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Is there anyway that a rule can be imposed that when a user posts a link that the sites name has to be visible? Or maybe even after posting a link that the site becomes visible somehow? My PC asked me to stop clicking links that make her ramp up speeds to only find that some utilized my PC for mining or are just super heavy with ads.
I know I can check this on my PC before I click the link but on my tablet I have yet to figure this out. If someone could help me figure this out that would be really nice.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Also if there is a way to check beforehand the os my tablet uses is IOS. Thank you in advance

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Hovering over a link on a pc should show you where it takes you in your web browser....same with long clicking a link on a phone or tablet....or you could copy the link's location and paste it manually.
edit on 18/6/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Hovering over a link on a pc should show you where it takes you in your web browser....same with long clicking a link on a phone or tablet....or you could copy the link's location and paste it manually.

you can also hover just above susp. emails that appears to be a friend. hover without clicking...

new topics

top topics

join