It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice its all about the Child Camps NOW in effect since b4 2014 btw and NOT the IG report?? Hmmmm

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: underwerks

Why should Trump adopt your open border policy?

Why do you keep calling it an open border policy when it isn’t? If you have to invent parts of your argument for it to be argument, it isn’t really an argument.

If you want to allow unfettered access by anyone with no punishment as a result, then it is open borders.

Be honest at least.

Jeez!

Read the posts you are responding to at least. Jeez.

Nowhere in anything I’ve typed have I pushed for open borders. ???

If your only argument is based on mischaracterizing what I say, then that pretty much says it all. Can’t really argue about this just using facts huh?

Should people be punished for crossing illegally into the country?

Simple really.

It is a misdemeanor for first time.

If you are detained and processed for a crime then you are either a citizen or a pow.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

lol.... sorry, I ain't gonna steal some kid from their parents!!!
you want to be a thief of the worst kind... go for it...

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Don't know why you are laughing. And how the heck did you get that mental nonsense from my post?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

lol.... sorry, I ain't gonna steal some kid from their parents!!!
you want to be a thief of the worst kind... go for it...

it was Bill Clinton and Janet Reno that passed the laws to seperate children from parents crossing the border illegally. Where has been your outcry all these years?
You seemed to have waited until the human trafficing is being shutdown to find your voice on the matter

EDIT: I was actually responding to dawnstar.
edit on 18-6-2018 by bulwarkz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

sorry, weren't you wondering how many of us were heading to texas to adopt these kids??
the kids have parents, who want them back.... so quite frankly, if anyone was allowed to adopt these kids under these circumstances, I would consider it stealing them!

that is how...

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

I got that....all of a sudden there is this faux outrage spurred on by the media. I would like to know more about what you are saying about the trafficking. I have heard stories, but never seen anything concrete.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

obama isn't in charge anymore, and personally I didn't hear about it till recnetly... still don't know that much about it.

Imagine that, so instead of doing your research on it and what was going on then and how they handled it and being outraged about that.

Youre just gonna give that a pass, move on to "Because Trump" and express your outrage, and completely ignore any of the facts "Because children"

Sounds like the typical left logic alright

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

And you know that to be a fact do you? So no Coyote's are trafficking kids? You have run the birth certificates and ran all the id's have ya? Well why didn't you say you were DHS royalty!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Why do you keep calling it an open border policy when it isn’t? If you have to invent parts of your argument for it to be argument, it isn’t really an argument.

If you want to allow unfettered access by anyone with no punishment as a result, then it is open borders.

Be honest at least.

Jeez!

If your only argument is based on mischaracterizing what I say, then that pretty much says it all. Can’t really argue about this just using facts huh?

Simple really.

If you are detained and processed for a crime then you are either a citizen or a pow.

now you're just making stuff up.

So you're for open borders.

*shrug*

Own it.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Send them back over the border immediately and problem solved, short-term, while the Wall is built.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

can I go back in time and do anything, even voice my disgust about anything that happened in the obama admin??
anything at all that might help a child that went through the system then??
to change the poliices that were then??
can I??? can you??

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Be honest at least.

Jeez!

Simple really.

*shrug*

Own it.

I am not for open borders as far as i know

ok

spitballin'

hoping to get corrected with valid info and until then the point stands that we can not detain people without them being pow's or citizens.

is there some other category i am missing.

If we are charging someone with a usa crime then that means we consider them to be usains.

edit on 18-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yes. You could say Obama had a disgusting policy that I did not know about, but would have opposed vociferously, and I dislike that Trump is continuing Obama's disgusting policy.
edit on 18-6-2018 by lakenheath24 because: sp.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

There is nothing that says you have to be a US citizen to be charged with a federal crime.

That's just silly.

I mean, really.

That's silly.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

If we are charging someone with a usa crime then that means we consider them to be usains.

USAins isnt a word.

Two, you can be charged with crimes in every other country on the planet, that doesnt make you a citizen of that country.

No offense but how old are you? You really really dont seem to be able to grasp simple concepts.
edit on 18-6-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Be honest at least.

Jeez!

Simple really.

*shrug*

Own it.

I am not for open borders as far as i know

ok

spitballin'

hoping to get corrected with valid info and until then the point stands that we can not detain people without them being pow's or citizens.

is there some other category i am missing.

O
M
G
!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

so we traumatize every kid that crosses the border because they may be the one in god only knows what the percentage is... that might be trafficked? immigration workers do not change diapers, they can't. the one facility in tx that the video I was watching was about had only four social workers... and not much else was said about the staff at that facility...
but they did mention that a 16 year old that was also being held was going around changing diapers because no one else was.
so, I assume that at least at this place.... they don't have an adequate staff to care for these kids...
so I suggest that either we hire the staff to adequately take care of them, or we just leave them with their moms, who would be doing it for free if given a chance...
and so, I got you and a few others giving all this crap about obama???
the but.... obama... bit is really getting quite old and tiresome! and, it does absolutely nothing to solve the current problem!
if we're are gonna take the kids.... then by god we darned should be making sure we are taking care of the kids!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

ASAins isnt a word.

Two, you can be charged with crimes in every other country on the planet, that doesnt make you a citizen of that country.

No offense but how old are you? You really really dont seem to be able to grasp simple concepts.

I am old enough to understand our constitution and how it is not how the rest of the world operates.

The problem here is you just want to disagree with every point.

very simple concept that the usa has a unique constitution and that is why we have been at the forefront.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I am old enough to understand our constitution and how it is not how the rest of the world operates.

Clearly you do not.

The problem here is you just want to disagree with every point.

No I would agree if it were factually accurate, even if i didnt like it, the problem is they are nothing of the sort.

very simple concept that the usa has a unique constitution and that is why we have been at the forefront.

See, that is accurate and I do agree with that

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: bulwarkz

I got that....all of a sudden there is this faux outrage spurred on by the media. I would like to know more about what you are saying about the trafficking. I have heard stories, but never seen anything concrete.

It is at an industrial level now. It is all over the net now and the diflection has recently gone into overdrive.
It has my senses on high alert. I usually do not talk about it.
But this energy I feel makes me think the lid containing this is boiling off and can no longer hold it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join