It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice its all about the Child Camps NOW in effect since b4 2014 btw and NOT the IG report?? Hmmmm

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
first I want to say....
the actual truth seems to have flown out the window and well, not all the stories are true, heck maybe none of them are completely true. but, I am hearing stories which I am sorry, are describing situations that quite frankly if a parent was doing this to their kid, their kid would wind up in a foster home and the parent would end up in jail for child abuse and neglect!!!
to leave a bunch of toddlers locked up together in cages, with no adult supervision, no one to change their diapers or to comfort them.. or with older kids who find themselves changing those diapers because there are no adults around doing it...
that is just criminal behavior, and if the stories are true... it's our own government that is the criminal here!
ya, in the US if you break the law, you MIGHT end up in jail and your kids MIGHT end up in foster homes... but in no time are those kids left with people who are banned from full filling the basic need of changing the kids diaper or interacting with them and trying to comfort them. and, I would like to point out that often times, judges will consider the kids when passing down sentences and when at all possible, will avoid sending both parents to jail for the sake of the children.

if our government has chosen to take custody of these kids, then they sure the heck better make sure that they have the staff in place capable of caring for these kids adequately.... by what I hear, I really get the impression that they haven't done that!!! it's my understanding that crossing the border illegally is more like a misdemeanor.... abusing and neglecting children in mass, well, that is a much more serious crime! either pay for the danged staff, or leave them with their parents, who by the way, probably wouldn't be charging you a cent to change their kid's diapers!!

sick sobs.... before hearing and reading about this, I was really hoping that the mueller investigation wouldn't find a reason to arrest and prosecute both jared and ivanka, ya know because of their kids...
now?? heck with it! if they have done illegal crap, show them no leniency... throw them in jail and let the kids stay with their grandma or whoever...

link   
a reply to: tribal

Not to mention Disease ......

link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Krazysh0t

An alternative is to take the names/ information from the "Asylum seekers" then take them and their kids and turn them back to Mexico to await processing of said information.

Lets see what facilities the Mexicans build to house the parents and children.

After All most are trying to escape countries south of Mexico - so Mexico to them should be head and heels better to stay in then the country they fled.

Once approved let the families in.

But we are not allowed to deport them. When they seek asylum they are supposed to be in mortal danger. Sending them back would cause their death (theoretically.)

I think an answer would be to inject them with a pet chip that has GPS so we can locate them. We would have to put it somewhere they couldn't easily remove it. Like into their brain.

Majority of the immigrants requesting asylum are not Mexico citizens. They have come from countries further south. So, I would not see them being in mortal danger by staying in Mexico.

In the past, many who have been released into America have completely disappeared and do not reappear to court proceedings. Most likely why there has become so many sanctuary cities.

Thus, I agree with the poster you were responding to, that they should be able to make their request and apply...then wait their turn outside the border of the US. Currently, the illegal entry families may be separated but they are living quite well within US borders on the backs of American taxpayers. Shelter, food, medical care, etc. expenses will not come out of their pockets.

I feel empathy for their struggle and desire to come to America. I also have sympathy for my current fellow Americans who are in need of shelter, food, and medical care. Naturally, my focus will be on my own family first...then, my community, county, state, country, world...in that order. An outward spiral continues to grow. If you reverse the process, ultimately it will completely implode and everyone suffers.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think American mothers will sympathize with the SA mothers even if they are brown.

It's a mom thing.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Why should Trump adopt your open border policy?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You know, Trump could stop this at once if he wanted to.

Which means he doesn’t want to.

Could Obama have stopped this back when he was doing it? Or does all this only matter if CNN tells you to be angry?

(Again, the point of the OP)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just watch, Trump stops it and then the leftists cry about him using dictator powers.

There's no point arguing with this mindset.

If you don't think like them and have an irrational approach to sovereign borders, then you hate babies and must die.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why do you keep calling it an open border policy when it isn’t? If you have to invent parts of your argument for it to be an argument, it isn’t really an argument.

edit on 18-6-2018 by underwerks because: New phone who dis

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Why do you keep calling it an open border policy when it isn’t? If you have to invent parts of your argument for it to be argument, it isn’t really an argument.

If you want to allow unfettered access by anyone with no punishment as a result, then it is open borders.

Be honest at least.

Jeez!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

obama had a massive amount of unaccompanied minors coming across the border... those minors had no parental supervision to begin with.
that's quite a bit different than creating the bargaining chi.... or I mean unaccompanied minor by taking the parent out of the picture!!!

edit on 18-6-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Why do you keep calling it an open border policy when it isn’t? If you have to invent parts of your argument for it to be argument, it isn’t really an argument.

If you want to allow unfettered access by anyone with no punishment as a result, then it is open borders.

Be honest at least.

Jeez!

Read the posts you are responding to at least. Jeez.

Nowhere in anything I’ve typed have I pushed for open borders. ???

If your only argument is based on mischaracterizing what I say, then that pretty much says it all. Can’t really argue about this just using facts huh?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

obama had a massive amount of unaccompanied minors coming across the border... those minors had no parental supervision to begin with.
that's quite a bit different than creating the bargaining chi.... or I mean unaccompanied minor by taking the parent out of the picture!!!

So to sum it up, despite the fact that when Obama did it, the conditions for these kids were absolutely HORRIBLE

"Obama did it so its ok" also "I can come up with any number of excuses for anyone else because I have Trump Derangement Syndrome"

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Everyone here is giving Obama and Trump crap, but what about, oh I don't know...CONGRESS SORT OUT THE IMMIGRATION LAWS! JMHO, but I think Trump is forcing Congress to do something about immigration, but they are petrified to lose their donor money....this goes for both sides cuz Repubs want to protect cheap labor and Dems want to protect their voters.

It's heartless, but it's probably the only way to get Congress to do something. Look at the pansies knocking down doors, and having impromptu "speeches" on the courtsteps. Do something Congress!

Here is a link for those of you who are fuzzy on how Bill gets to be a law...www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-6-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Let's be real.. those expressing their faux-outrage care for these poor children about as much as those trying to push this narrative -- NIL.

This is just another talking point they've been fed to keep their hatred-addiction alive.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

For real...wonder how many of those crying have shot down there to adopt them.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Am I to believe that back when Obama was president, it was only kids by themselves crossing, and today, it's only families? That's a beautiful picture you painted where Trump is bad and Obama is good, but I am not sure the facts are there to support such a fantasy.

I'd suggest before you buy into what the MSM is selling you, a bit of unbiased research might help paint a clearer picture. (unless your goal is just to have a reason to blame Trump, then enjoy!)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I'm just wondering how this all the sudden more frequent I mean one of the arguements against the border wall is supposedly that it is no longer warranted due to a large reduction of the number of border crossers.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Be honest at least.

Jeez!

Read the posts you are responding to at least. Jeez.

Nowhere in anything I’ve typed have I pushed for open borders. ???

If your only argument is based on mischaracterizing what I say, then that pretty much says it all. Can’t really argue about this just using facts huh?

Should people be punished for crossing illegally into the country?

Simple really.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

first I want to say....
the actual truth seems to have flown out the window and well, not all the stories are true, heck maybe none of them are completely true. but, I am hearing stories which I am sorry, are describing situations that quite frankly if a parent was doing this to their kid, their kid would wind up in a foster home and the parent would end up in jail for child abuse and neglect!!!
to leave a bunch of toddlers locked up together in cages, with no adult supervision, no one to change their diapers or to comfort them.. or with older kids who find themselves changing those diapers because there are no adults around doing it...
that is just criminal behavior, and if the stories are true... it's our own government that is the criminal here!
ya, in the US if you break the law, you MIGHT end up in jail and your kids MIGHT end up in foster homes... but in no time are those kids left with people who are banned from full filling the basic need of changing the kids diaper or interacting with them and trying to comfort them. and, I would like to point out that often times, judges will consider the kids when passing down sentences and when at all possible, will avoid sending both parents to jail for the sake of the children.

if our government has chosen to take custody of these kids, then they sure the heck better make sure that they have the staff in place capable of caring for these kids adequately.... by what I hear, I really get the impression that they haven't done that!!! it's my understanding that crossing the border illegally is more like a misdemeanor.... abusing and neglecting children in mass, well, that is a much more serious crime! either pay for the danged staff, or leave them with their parents, who by the way, probably wouldn't be charging you a cent to change their kid's diapers!!

sick sobs.... before hearing and reading about this, I was really hoping that the mueller investigation wouldn't find a reason to arrest and prosecute both jared and ivanka, ya know because of their kids...
now?? heck with it! if they have done illegal crap, show them no leniency... throw them in jail and let the kids stay with their grandma or whoever...

The child trafficing of children through the southern border is being halted and severed. It is a false assumption to believe the adults these children were taken from are their parents.
Shame on those that protect this child trafficing across the border or within state lines throughfoster care and cps.
This diflection from the OIG report linking the Clinton Foundation and crimes against children must end and the killing of children in and out of the womb must end!
Enough of this diflection!
Recognize what is happening.
This is being adjudicated now while the flunkies scatter and diflect from the big crimes being exposed.
ATS has become hot with this issue and many seem scared of what is happening

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

obama isn't in charge anymore, and personally I didn't hear about it till recnetly...
still don't know that much about it. like gee, were the young teens having to take care of the babies in diapers because there was no one else willing or able to do it? because that is what I am reacting to the most here... young children who are unable to take care of themselves in even the most basic ways being left with no care!!
and here social services are saying that you really shouldn't be leaving two or more kids alone in the same rooms for more than a few minutes and threatening to take kids from parents because they come in and find a dirty diaper out of the trashcan...
my god.... if the stories are true, any one of us would probably be in jail and our kids gone for treating our kids like that. if it's abuse and neglect for us to do it, why isn't abuse and neglect when the gov't does it??

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join