It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice its all about the Child Camps NOW in effect since b4 2014 btw and NOT the IG report?? Hmmmm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Was just driving. The NPR host as he was coming on played a called in (after the show) recording some lady from the last show, if only Democrat's had a majority then there'd be no stinking Trump child seperation camps. Schumer save all the little babies. Sarah Sanders Mike Huckabee rar rar rar.

Okay so I'm sarcastically paraphrasing a touch, but that was the jist of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

uh oh, now even Bill OReilly has bailed on Trump over this Children in Cages issue.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If I break the law and go to jail do my kids go with me? Or do I get separated from them?

Seeking asylum isn't breaking the law.

LOL crossing the border illegaly is.

What did they do with the kids under Obama ? When they caught mom and dad crossing and arrested them what happened to the kids then?

And what do you think should happen t them now?

next of kin and others willing to take them was first choice and now first choice is to detain all no matter the circumstance

face it there have been policy changes that effect every single child at the border in a cruel and unusual way

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

OMG Trump.. I wonder what they did with the kids before Trump?

Did they just go with their parents to the jail?

Child trafficking is the issue.

And who benefits from trafficking.

Big cover-up in progress.

And big exposures at the same time.

The MSM has their orders.

🔑🔓

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Just another thing Obama did that they can blame Trump for lol..

obama nor any previous president ever detained the majority of children in these situations.

that is the difference here and it is the first time since the japan detentions

False.....the pic that floated about a month ago everyone was up in arms about with children in cages , was under the Obama administration.....

You can try and spread lies all you want but you cant have your own facts.........

yes there was a pic from obama era when the migrant child train came to town.

this is entirely different now because all children are now being separated at the border.

i see that you still fail to educate yourself as to what is actually taking place currently

you really should research before posting falsehoods

What did they do with the children in 2015?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Let's think about this logically. You have two news stories.

The first story is bad for democrats.

The second story is bad for Trump.

Now which of these two news stories would you run as a news organization seeking clicks and views of your news content? It's really not that hard of a decision to make.

link   

If I break the law and go to jail do my kids go with me? Or do I get separated from them?

What did they do with the kids under Obama ? When they caught mom and dad crossing and arrested them what happened to the kids then?

Whataboutism, but if you must know Obama who actually HAD a moral center, cared about people, and actually liked immigrants had the "catch and release" program where the DHS would prioritize criminals and repeat offenders over families.
edit on 18-6-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
I.C.E. is not trying to find non government guardians and they are not processing the people the same as before

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

next of kin and others willing to take them was first choice and now first choice is to detain all no matter the circumstance

face it there have been policy changes that effect every single child at the border in a cruel and unusual way

Well what about the ones that didnt have any kin? Ill save yu the time. They went to detention centers and were locked in cages..

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Whataboutism, but if you must know Obama actually like immigrants and had the "catch and release" program where they would prioritize criminals and repeat offenders over families.

LOL.. Except for the kids in cages right?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Odd how that picture seemed to spark this sudden outrage, also odd by the pictures and reports they seem to be taken care of better than kids on foster care. I guess anything that keeps the hate for Trump alive.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Still a whataboutism. Obama's mistakes don't excuse the Trump admin for treating families at the border as they are treating them.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

i see that you still fail to educate yourself as to what is actually taking place currently you really should research before posting falsehoods

LMAO you cant be serious? You continually post things on a regular basis that are completely false with NOTHING to back up your claims and you try and call me out? What a joke

2. I lived in a border town in texas , born and raised for most of my life, Im well versed in how they come across, what happens to them and how long its been an issue.

3. I have quite a few friends who are also border patrol and work this issue, again I know what the laws are.

4. Ive actually had a civics class in my life and know how the constitution, the gov, and the court system works......

You apparently have not....

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Do your kids get taken from you when you get a ticket for driving without insurance?

holy ignorance batman... driving w/o insurance (and A LOT of other misdemeanors) is an arrest able offense...

so like he said, when you get arrested (not ticketed) for driving w/o insurance, or selling drugs, or stealing, etc. etc. do you get to bring your kids with you to county jail? or are they taken away by CPS and put in a "holding facility"

exactly...

+6 more 
link   

Still a whataboutism. Obama's mistakes don't excuse the Trump admin for treating families at the border as they are treating them.

LOL so its only Trump thats wrong though lol..

Even though every single administration in history has done this..

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

don't excuse the Trump admin for treating families at the border as they are treating them.

you mean treating criminals like criminals?

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Why werent you outraged at Obama for keeping kids in cages?

Because you really could not care less about those children Its ok you can admit it we all know..

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The first story being an investigation that was done in collusion WITH the people & Dept's being investigated So it was all bull and a massive coverup. like i said Political Corruption Unhindered Unanswered Unaccountable ...

a reply to: Krazysh0t

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

uh oh, now even Bill OReilly has bailed on Trump over this Children in Cages issue.

www.rawstory.com...

I thought you folks didn't like Bill Oreilly. Now you want to use his opinion? Why does the word "disingenuous" keep popping into my head?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
why don't we punish the folks who hire illegals as they're criminals too?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join