It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice its all about the Child Camps NOW in effect since b4 2014 btw and NOT the IG report?? Hmmmm

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

When a parent is arrested illegally crossing the border their children become unaccompanied minors while the parents are in the legal system. Again it goes back to Flores vs. Reno for the requirements.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The reason they did not ever rule on accompanied minors is because we never sought to tear them apart till now.

BULL$HIT!

Look at this whole video. It breaks down the hypocrisy and virtue signaling of the left.

edit on 19-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit On ATS the trolls seem to be working overtime pushing the illegal child border separation just as the politicos are. I don't think it will resonate since its been widely known that this has been going on for years and Trump had nothing to do with it. And its not even a major issue people care about. The radicals will huff and sputter and pop a blood vessel for the MSM but your average working American will just want the illegals to stop their mass attack on the country.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

When a parent is arrested illegally crossing the border their children become unaccompanied minors while the parents are in the legal system. Again it goes back to Flores vs. Reno for the requirements.

Exactly... and was it not the 9th Circuit ruling that forced the govt to make the decision to either release families into America or separate them....?

The current law is an easy way to smuggle kids into the US for sex slavery. I suspect this was the intent for years. I suspect quite a few powerful sickos are now upset because their supply is being stopped.
edit on 20/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

The Democrats didn't give a damn about the children until they used them as a political prop to push their own agenda. It says a lot about their platform.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

To be honest I dont pay much attention to what the 9th circus screws up because I hear about it when Scotus overturns it.

The Democratic fix in the Senate, the one all 49 democratic senators signed their name to support, has a provision added by Feinstein that prevents the arrest of illegals within 100 miles of the border. I have no idea what the eff Feinstein was thinking, let alone why the 48 other clowns would follow her lead.

Democrats want families who are caught illegally entering the US to be "charged" but released pending the court date. In other words exactly no change to what was going on under Obama. Democrats are also once again resisting any bill that includes funding for a border wall.

The fact Democrats have become this organized and outspoken, again, for illegals while ignoring their own constituents is disturbing to say the least. The people pushing open borders dont seem at all interested in opening their homes to them to become sponsors why they await their hearings.

This stunt by Democrats is going to blow up in their faces (it already is actually) and is going to cause even more issues for them in the midterms in November. Nancy Pelosi and her insane comments on MS-13 is already being used in Republican campaign ads.

It is becoming more and more evident the the Democratic party's left hand doesnt know what the far left hand is doing.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: notsure1
If I break the law and go to jail do my kids go with me? Or do I get separated from them?

Do your kids get taken from you when you get a ticket for driving without insurance? Because crossing the border illegally is the same as that, a misdemeanor.
Illegal crossing entails jail no? A ticket does not send you to jail. Besides, given the 80% rate of rape of women and children, taking women and children across should really result in 5 to 10 years in jail on top of taking the children away.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

If I break the law and go to jail do my kids go with me? Or do I get separated from them?

Do your kids get taken from you when you get a ticket for driving without insurance? Because crossing the border illegally is the same as that, a misdemeanor.

For an American.. For an illegal it is a one way ticket back to where you came from.

In the case of these children, obviously not.

Children can't be sent alone back without finding their family back home, if they have any. In any case many probably need therapy from the rapes that probably took place during border crossing.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

Illegal crossing entails jail no? A ticket does not send you to jail. Besides, given the 80% rate of rape of women and children, taking women and children across should really result in 5 to 10 years in jail on top of taking the children away.

the law that makes crossing the usa border has exceptions written in it and trump decided to not allow the exception for asylum seekers

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: underwerks

Do your kids get taken from you when you get a ticket for driving without insurance?

holy ignorance batman... driving w/o insurance (and A LOT of other misdemeanors) is an arrest able offense...

so like he said, when you get arrested (not ticketed) for driving w/o insurance, or selling drugs, or stealing, etc. etc. do you get to bring your kids with you to county jail? or are they taken away by CPS and put in a "holding facility"

exactly...

Not always. And even then if the police decide to arrest you they don’t take your kids and throw them in a foster home. They send them to relatives.

Holy ignorance Batman indeed.

How many migrants have legal citizen family members in the USA? Besides it is not like the children are not illegally here too. They were not born here. Being a child and crossing the border doesn't mean you should get a free pass to citizenship, you should go through the proper channels to acquire citizenship.
edit on 20-6-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

For an American.. For an illegal it is a one way ticket back to where you came from.

Children can't be sent alone back without finding their family back home, if they have any. In any case many probably need therapy from the rapes that probably took place during border crossing.

much of this talk of rapes and such is overblown

the age of consent in mexico is 12and when you cross the border if you are under 18 and have had sex before then it is considered rape and noted in case files as rape

of coarse there are some real forced rapes but the numbers are inflated because of the difference in the age of consent

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

the law that makes crossing the usa border has exceptions written in it and trump decided to not allow the exception for asylum seekers

Rumor is there are facilities at the border to request asylum, illegally crossing and then requesting asylum is not the procedure, you do it legally at the border. No excuse to breaking the law.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

the age of consent in mexico is 12and when you cross the border if you are under 18 and have had sex before then it is considered rape and noted in case files as rape

of coarse there are some real forced rapes but the numbers are inflated because of the difference in the age of consent

Word is 80 % of women are raped during illegal border crossings. How many children do you think get away scot-free? edit: The video above says 90% of minors at detention facilities are unaccompanied minors.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Rumor is there are facilities at the border to request asylum, illegally crossing and then requesting asylum is not the procedure, you do it legally at the border. No excuse to breaking the law.

again the new change is the law that says it is a crime to cross our border has exceptions in it for asylum seekers and the admin has decided to not allow the exception while at the same time they have closed the ports to asylum seekers

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Word is 80 % of women are raped during illegal border crossings. How many children do you think get away scot-free?

The same word can be said about americans

if anyone has sex under 18 then the feds consider it to be rape

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

that is some sneaky #

lol if all else fails create your own standards

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Word is 80 % of women are raped during illegal border crossings. How many children do you think get away scot-free?

Haha, so you think when people say 80% of women are raped crossing the border they mean consensual sex with someone under 18? IIRC, this is adult women stats. With 90% of minors in detention center unaccompanied this seems like a child trafficking path Obama had left going, and Trump is closing.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

that is some sneaky #

lol if all else fails create your own standards

Interesting then how can it be 90% are unaccompanied minors and not 100%? The administration official during the press release clearly stated these were lone minors found with strangers and not their parents. So such a claim would be that the official is lying.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Haha, so you think when people say 80% of women are raped crossing the border they mean consensual sex with someone under 18? IIRC, this is adult women stats. With 90% of minors in detention center unaccompanied this seems like a child trafficking path Obama had left going, and Trump is closing.

yes that is what is happening

any underage sex is considered rape!

that is why the numbers are so high

it does not mean at all that real rape is not happening but it certainly negates the claims when they do not identify the difference between forced rape and underage sex

that policy hurts real victims

in the usa if a female tells feds of underage sex then it is considered rape cause.... underage sex is a crime! no exceptions even for age...that is what zero tolerance policies do to a society
edit on 20-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

yes that is what is happening

any underage sex is considered rape!

that is why the numbers are so high

it does not mean at all that real rape is not happening but it certainly negates the claims when they do not identify the difference between forced rape and underage sex

that policy hurts real victims

in the usa if a female tells feds of underage sex then it is considered rape cause.... underage sex is a crime! no exceptions even for age...that is what zero tolerance policies do to a society

We're talking about border crossing, and women, it does not say children. Adult women can only be raped if it is forcible rape or nonconsensual rape.

Though, yes it is possible the border crossing statistic is inflated, if they include consensual sex during crossing as rape that would be highly misleading, and I'm not even sure how that would be reported as rape, as I assume the statistics are based on women reporting their own rapes on surveys.

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join