It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice its all about the Child Camps NOW in effect since b4 2014 btw and NOT the IG report?? Hmmmm

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you were fine with immigration policy prior to this? No probs? you were cool with that racist Janet Reno?

Where did I ever explicitly say something like that?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

so, if I am driving down a busy road and I run across a 2 year old playing in the middle of that road as cars are swerving trying to avoid hitting him... what do you reckon is my responsibility.
I mean, it's not my kid, not my problem if a car behind me smushes the kid... I got past the kid without hitting him. should I stop and try to get the kid out of the road? try to find his parents or call the police and hand the kid over to him... what if I bring the kid to my home, drop him off and then leave because I have a neat party to go to? would that be a bit worse then leaving the kid there? I mean, at least if I left him there, his mom might find him and get him out of the road, another might decide to intervene.
well, to me, the gov't decided to take custody of the kid, so yes, they took responsibility for that kid... and it's like they took the kid home and just left them there to fend for themselves it seems. oh, ya, they are giving them food, but can a baby, or a one year old feed themselves? by what I hear is that those who are working at these places are instructed not to pick up or even touch these kids.... can you actually take care of a young child under that rule? don't you have to touch a baby to feed a baby or change a diaper?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: TheJesuit

Just another thing Obama did that they can blame Trump for lol..

obama nor any previous president ever detained the majority of children in these situations.

that is the difference here and it is the first time since the japan detentions

False.....the pic that floated about a month ago everyone was up in arms about with children in cages , was under the Obama administration.....

You can try and spread lies all you want but you cant have your own facts.........

yes there was a pic from obama era when the migrant child train came to town.

this is entirely different now because all children are now being separated at the border.

i see that you still fail to educate yourself as to what is actually taking place currently

you really should research before posting falsehoods

Do you just purposely spread lies or are you not aware of what is actually going on?

If you're ignorant to what is going on and not aware, then make yourself aware of the facts.

If you're just spreading lies about things because you don't like who your president is, there is something wrong there.

They're separating children until they can confirm if they're actually their parent(s). The children are not being placed somewhere with zero human contact as that is not possible.

Diapers have to be changed, bottles fed. Use your brain.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

By mentioning only Sessions and Trump. You are trying to pin this crap on conservatives. As mentioned earlier, it goes a long ways back.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

lol

wowsers

you are finding the lows now

lemme guess there waiting for funding to do dna test?

my goodness you should think about what you claim

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

The laws need to be changed and they need to be changed fast.

Otherwise, I honestly don't see much reason to even have a Border Patrol. This situation is totally out of control.

It is out of control. If someone could follow the money all the way down to Central America, maybe then the truth will come out.

The left/Dims do not want immigration reform. They're happy passing this off as something Trump did rather than what Clinton and the Dims passed in 1996.

The lemmings believe it, shout "BUT ASYLUM" and keep spreading the lies as quickly as they can. The uptick in that behavior is very apparent here on ATS.

I quit visiting and posting before and after the election, for the most part because of the onslaught of fake BS, attacks from the left, etc. It settled down but they're back at it again. Wonder why?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

lol

wowsers

you are finding the lows now

lemme guess there waiting for funding to do dna test?

my goodness you should think about what you claim

It's better than spreading blatant lies and false truths. I've educated myself on the topic and I read. Not Huffpost or one of the other liberal propaganda rags, but the policies and laws.

I didn't say anything about DNA, you did. I guess that is your attempt at something, but failing miserably.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

i have spread no lies

did you have some kinda point to make other than the crap you posted that has no relevance?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I was looking at the MSM news which i rarely do and Ive noticed that EVERY week there's a new debate, issue or some other Focused News item that Pulls attention away from other major important news that gets little or no exposure its sickening really

So the Current debate is on child immigration "Camps", Detention centers, Whatever And all the focus is there, - With the IG report - last weeks news and not being mentioned when this is extremely important this is how the elected government handles "pay for play" aka TREASON against the USA.

Its really sad to see such blatant Political Corruption go completely unhindered & unanswered, unaccounted for ect. ect.

Well... I hope your child ends in a such detating center if it's all fake like you claim it to be

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So you were fine with immigration policy prior to this? No probs? you were cool with that racist Janet Reno?

Where did I ever explicitly say something like that?

The real question is can you point to where you were very concerned, oh-so-compassionate, and very vociferous about it before...or just since the MSM said, "TRUMP!!"

That's rhetorical btw. We know the answer.

edit on 18-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

link   

Say what you want bout dictatorships but they do not have near the number of refugees as say a country like Libya does.

Ummmm.......

That's because they have way more severe consequences for cominginto their country illegally or even letting the citizens leave....

Are you serious? That statement was ridiculous and shows how uneducated you are in all this

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

if you have researched this then tell us how legally how they can detain every child?

They were following the procedures but then changed the policy to detain everyone.

There is no scotus ruling on how long an accompanied minor can be detained that i have seen yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

By mentioning only Sessions and Trump. You are trying to pin this crap on conservatives. As mentioned earlier, it goes a long ways back.

It's their policy. They are the one who changed things making immigration policy worse than it already is. Bringing up past administration's immigration policy is just whataboutism.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Show me confused here. The first part of your post is whacked. How do we know what is going on in those centers? Do we have a first hand account or heresay? Even you say "by what I hear". I mean really!?

You should check out Pope Urban II....inventor of fake news.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I quit visiting and posting before and after the election, for the most part because of the onslaught of fake BS, attacks from the left, etc. It settled down but they're back at it again. Wonder why?

They smell blood in the water. In the end, we're all nothing but chum.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Do all you guys have is whataboutism deflections?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

if you have researched this then tell us how legally how they can detain every child?

This has been answered numerous times.

They were following the procedures but then changed the policy to detain everyone.

This has also been addressed.

You just keep regurgitating the same stuff over and over and over, even when its clearly answered , several pages ago even with citation of the laws.

You are either trolling, have reading comprehension issues, or some sort of injury that or problem that doesnt allow you to digest information.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Family units who present themselves at the official border crossing checkpoints seeking asylum are not being separated. Did you get that" NOT separated. Not unless the parent is a criminal or is otherwise deemed to be a threat to the child. Family units which are apprehended trying to cross the border illegally are being separated because crossing the border illegally is a crime and just like happens with U.S. citizens, when you commit a crime and are incarcerated you are separated from your childrenquote]originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's their policy. They are the one who changed things making immigration policy worse than it already is. Bringing up past administration's immigration policy is just whataboutism.
B.S.!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

It definitely needs to be addressed but on a factual basis rather than just "TRUMP!!"

And part of addressing the issue has to be immigration reform and the inherent problems with illeagals. That's just fact. There are no easy answers sadly.

My solution: Clear out Congress and ban lobbyists and do a start over. I'm no "party" worshiper---the swamp hides behind both red and blue and line their yellow pockets with green.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Do you go to jail and get separated from your children over a misdemeanor? Last time I checked, the punishments fit the crime and usually those who were convicted in a criminal trial, of a felony had that happen. Yet the only laws about crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor, and not a felony.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join