It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice its all about the Child Camps NOW in effect since b4 2014 btw and NOT the IG report?? Hmmmm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was looking at the MSM news which i rarely do and Ive noticed that EVERY week there's a new debate, issue or some other Focused News item that Pulls attention away from other major important news that gets little or no exposure its sickening really

So the Current debate is on child immigration "Camps", Detention centers, Whatever And all the focus is there, - With the IG report - last weeks news and not being mentioned when this is extremely important this is how the elected government handles "pay for play" aka TREASON against the USA.

Its really sad to see such blatant Political Corruption go completely unhindered & unanswered, unaccounted for ect. ect.
edit on 18-6-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

With the IG report - last weeks news

That.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
They are opening new camps...

How about trump release the full report?

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It's a contrived issue.

No one in the media or politics actually gives a damn about the kids being sent to detention centers.

It's all about talking points and gaining control of the House and Senate in 2018.

As soon as the election is over, the children will be tossed like a used Kleenex.

+46 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Just another thing Obama did that they can blame Trump for lol..

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

obama nor any previous president ever detained the majority of children in these situations.

that is the difference here and it is the first time since the japan detentions

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Let's think about this logically. You have two news stories.

The first story is about a report that focuses on an investigation that has already concluded and does nothing to add new details to the narrative. It won't result in new indictments and it doesn't rescind the findings of the investigation. It merely highlights some mistakes that were made during the investigation that are already public knowledge prior to the report being released.

The second story is about an ongoing controversy surrounding the current administration highlighting massive public outrage over the vindictiveness and callousness of the administration altering public policy to separate children from their families at the border. The rhetoric defending this policy has evolved over time from fully embracing it as a deterrence measure to blaming Democrats for a non-existent law forcing the administration to comply with it.

Now which of these two news stories would you run as a news organization seeking clicks and views of your news content? It's really not that hard of a decision to make.
edit on 18-6-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

obama nor any previous president ever detained the majority of children in these situations.

False.

+41 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If I break the law and go to jail do my kids go with me? Or do I get separated from them?

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

False.....the pic that floated about a month ago everyone was up in arms about with children in cages , was under the Obama administration.....

You can try and spread lies all you want but you cant have your own facts.........

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Watching whats is going on and is not and is being reported and how its being reported and then deciding what to think and believe and where to look to find out is a life lesson .

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

If I break the law and go to jail do my kids go with me? Or do I get separated from them?

Do your kids get taken from you when you get a ticket for driving without insurance? Because crossing the border illegally is the same as that, a misdemeanor.

+12 more 
link   
OMG Trump.. I wonder what they did with the kids before Trump?

Did they just go with their parents to the jail?

link   

Seeking asylum isn't breaking the law.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Seeking asylum isn't breaking the law.

LOL crossing the border illegaly is.

What did they do with the kids under Obama ? When they caught mom and dad crossing and arrested them what happened to the kids then?

And what do you think should happen t them now?

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ban guns, for the children!
Open borders, for the children!
Raise taxes, for the children!

Contrived BS. . . for the children!

+11 more 
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Do your kids get taken from you when you get a ticket for driving without insurance? Because crossing the border illegally is the same as that, a misdemeanor.

For an American.. For an illegal it is a one way ticket back to where you came from.

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

False.....the pic that floated about a month ago everyone was up in arms about with children in cages , was under the Obama administration.....

You can try and spread lies all you want but you cant have your own facts.........

yes there was a pic from obama era when the migrant child train came to town.

this is entirely different now because all children are now being separated at the border.

i see that you still fail to educate yourself as to what is actually taking place currently

you really should research before posting falsehoods

+7 more 
link   
They have weaponized immigration, using children as the bullets.

If the Dems are complaining then we must be headed in the right direction.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I was looking at the MSM news which i rarely do and Ive noticed that EVERY week there's a new debate, issue or some other Focused News item that Pulls attention away from other major important news that gets little or no exposure its sickening really

There isn't a new debate every week. That Russia thing went on for more than a year.

Whenever there is any news that looks bad for democrats. That's when there is a new debate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join