It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect and time travel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

An actual photographic memory like you describe doesn't exist. Even people with very vivid photographic memory get details wrong and over time the details change while remaining just as vivid.

www.scientificamerican.com...

www.psychologytoday.com...

I believe there may be 2 or 3 people in the world with something approaching true photographic memory.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki

originally posted by: chr0naut

Time Travel into the past is impossible.

Aren't we already there?

Of course not. We are in a perpetual state of now. You cant go back to yesterday.

So, yesterday doesn't exist?

What destructs it?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I didn’t say I had a photographic memory. Nor did I say it was “perfect” - just great, relatively speaking, in general.
I was addressing your comment about whether any of “these people” had tried improving their memory. And my point was the ME things are pretty much the only “problems” I have with my memory. So I don’t think it’s a simple “faulty memory” issue when the only part of my memory that is routinely / commonly “faulty” (COMMONLY and truly “faulty”) is in relation to the ME things. reply to: OccamsRazor04

edit on 19-6-2018 by nicevillegrl because: Sp

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There was a Nova documentary not to long ago that described time as having already happened.

Like a thread already laid out.

If you go fast slows time for you, while folks going normal speed experience time normally.

That means for the fast person, the existing frame of time has already happened - they perceive normal movement - but what happened for the slow person already exists.

..already laid out like a thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The articles posted negate that viewpoint. Your memory like everyone else's is faulty all the time.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It can't be altered which means you would have had to have been there from the future when it happened the first time, ala Bill and Ted's excellent adventure.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

i prefer to think that a greater answer lays ahead, sight in on it, no im just joking, would it be so bad to just say i have no regard for life first.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: chr0naut

It can't be altered which means you would have had to have been there from the future when it happened the first time, ala Bill and Ted's excellent adventure.

None of time can be altered. It just is.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I *feel* like I have experienced or been “effected” by many of the MEs. However, as someone who’s considered (statistically-speaking) “highly intelligent” I’m also totally able to accept a neurological answer as a possibility. I’ve considered many of the same questions and points you’ve brought up... why, how, etc. But when you have crystal clear memories of nearly all the major ME’s “the wrong way” it makes you wonder if there couldn’t be something stranger at play.

I would like to give an example of why I believe this is a real experience. I have Brothers and Sisters who have never even thought of a conspiracy in their lives, they are the kind of people who go to work, cook, eat, watch sports and take the dog for a walk, they never think outside the box and live very normal lives without even questions it seems to me.

So when I first started seeing the ME information and looking into it I came across the monopoly banker losing his monocle. I thought there was a mistake and the game had been changed, so I looked it up and No he has never had the monocle.

You see as kids we were really poor and at one point we lived out in the country in a cabin far from everything. When it snowed we were stuck for the winter and all of us kids had nothing to do but play the game an Aunt had given us. I stared at that rich little guy on the box lid for months and we played for years.

So I called my living Brothers and Sister and asked them if they remember the little banker on the Monopoly box and describe him. THEY ALL each and everyone described the monocle I remember. How is that possible if it never existed?

They also did not want to know what I was telling them after they described him and hurried to get off the phone! Never to mention this again!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Time Travel into the past is impossible.

Aren't we already there?

Of course not. We are in a perpetual state of now. You cant go back to yesterday.

What destructs it?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

ME has nothing to do with time travel.

Resolved.

Did you see the CERN "art" video that went on for hours showing nothing but drab pictures around CERN only slightly different?

Suppose for a moment they use something like Project Aquarius and the Looking Glass Project and target some place or object and simply look at it through time. What happens to the person or object? Perhaps they actually focused on making small changes to verify the ability.

Barry explains that this is a cryptic message, with "BOND 1" referring to the first person to play J... Read more at www.higgypop.com...

Of course there was the first BOND

The First James Bond? John Dee Was the Original 007

He was speaking to Demons or Angels as he thought.
www.woe.edu.pl...

The 007 was the insignia number that Elizabeth was to use for private communiques between her Court and Dee.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

What destructs it?

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Or the episode "A Matter of Minutes", written by Harlan Ellison, from the 1980s version of The Twilight Zone

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21/6/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join