It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coal isn't great again...yet another Trump failure

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Phage no, she doesn't dress well, unless you're into multi colored pant suits.

Vauge No,

Vague Yes.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Her and her campaign tried to use the fact the Obama was black to separate him from being American

Obama's a big boy I think he can choose for himself. And he chose to be a royal prick .. that's on him.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Her and her campaign tried to use the fact the Obama was black to separate him from being American.
No. Though there were influences in the campaign that wanted to stress that he was "outside" (similar to the way they later chose to deal with Sanders), there was no claim from the campaign that he was not an American citizen.

edit on 6/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Clinton poured gasoline on the story by being vague in her response to a direct question about it. In that sense she did get the ball rolling.

That may well be, but Clinton is still a douche.. her responses are still vague.. and the only ball she's got rolling is the one that's directed towards her.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Anything from Bloomberg is trumps the devil / lets encourage black people to self discriminate - care do I not.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

I hate everyone equally so .. there's that.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
dp.. I don't really hate everyone equally..

just saying.

edit on 19-6-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He has no need to do that.

All the resources and obligations that he could gain from such a move are already possessed by the United States.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well, I am certainly not popular in these parts, since they have been taken over by neo nazis, fascists, and other far right lunatics of late. However, I am stating facts here, not points for debate. I know that makes things difficult, but I am determined to make it hard for people to continue to be wrong as a result of ignorance, so by informing people of the truth, I can make them either be complicit in the continuation of their indoctrination, or decide to fight against it and free themselves from falsehoods.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Now look who couldn't bring up the energy for a discussion first! It's a pity that you've wasted all that adrenalin on some personal Bollocks though.

You're doing great for an ignorant fool, I've gotta give you that.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That is literally the only difference.

not quite so much then???
or is there a definition of literally that I am unaware of?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The ends are amoral, and so are the means. The details of why and how they are really do not make a difference to the fact of the thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The only thing that differs with the Trump administration and the movement which ushered him into office, is that the concentration camps have not yet been opened, and the mass murder has not yet begun. That is literally the only difference.

so today the details do not make a difference....literally

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

OK...

Let me ask you this:

When a white supremacist shoots an unarmed counter protestor, as opposed to beating his head in with a piece of discarded masonry, is there any difference in motive?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Literally???
Cause I am on the look out for those camps you warned us about.....

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Go ahead and look at your Southern Border.

Closely.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Are they gassing people at the usa southern border? Literally???
Oh wait the preparations are complete and they are waiting to spring that on those unsuspecting criminals? Literally???

Much like our second amendment, I understand you disagree with our immigration laws (which by the way are badly in need of repair); comparing our immigration laws to nazi germany is ridiculous....wait for it.....LITERALLY.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The activities at your border are nothing to do with the law on the matter. They are a deliberate misinterpretation of the law on the matter, and despite no change in the law being made, Jeff "Tried to prevent the civil rights movement from being successful" Sessions, decided to go heavy handed and EVIL with it.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The activities at your border are nothing to do with the law on the matter. They are a deliberate misinterpretation of the law on the matter, and despite no change in the law being made, Jeff "Tried to prevent the civil rights movement from being successful" Sessions, decided to go heavy handed and EVIL with it.

bs
were that the case one of the liberal 9th circuit courts would have issued an injunction already.....literally

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why would you waste the time warn us Nazi's?

That's how I know you're just playing the game.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join