It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coal isn't great again...yet another Trump failure

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So, about the same then.

Hardly and to even suggest it only shows your agenda.

Side note; you seem to think Obama is/was hiding something concerning his place of birth?

The only thing I know is that it took him long enough to get the proper documentation to even try to disprove that conspiracy theory. I never took an interest in the subject to actually do the research to come to a logical conclusion.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I never took an interest in the subject to actually do the research to come to a logical conclusion.

Good for you. Because it was an idiotic claim. Which Trump fully bought into.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I never took an interest in the subject to actually do the research to come to a logical conclusion.

Good for you. Because it was an idiotic claim. Which Trump fully bought into.

Oh yeah he has been referred to as an idiot for actually investigating claims. Witches have even tried to put spells on him, publicly calling for help to do so. The idiocy is to state that the amount of hate that Obama received comes anywhere near the amount Trump receives.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Oh yeah he has been referred to as an idiot for actually investigating claims.
I said the claim was idiotic. And it was. It was based on nothing but hate for Obama.

heh.

(It now appears that Trump did not release an official copy of his own birth certificate today but rather a "hospital certificate of birth." Official birth certificates are issued by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. The document that Trump released to the media today was provided by Jamaica Hospital.)

abcnews.go.com...

edit on 6/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think Think Trumps balls supercede those of Obama's.. By 100 balls!

Second line.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Oh yeah he has been referred to as an idiot for actually investigating claims.
I said the claim was idiotic.

heh.

(It now appears that Trump did not release an official copy of his own birth certificate today but rather a "hospital certificate of birth." Official birth certificates are issued by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. The document that Trump released to the media today was provided by Jamaica Hospital.)

abcnews.go.com...

Do you believe he is not a U.S. Citizen born on U.S. soil?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I think you need to look at a dictionary because that statement makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I have no doubt that either one of them is a US citizen. No reason to think otherwise.
But I think it's funny that Trump didn't present a document that was anymore "official" than the one Obama did.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It does to me, and i've probably seen more balls in my lifetime than you have.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I'm sure that makes your mother very proud.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

What does proud have to do with it?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I guess to me Obama's birth certificate didn't matter, because his mom was a citizen.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I would have gone with, "What are you saying about my mom!?"

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Good.
You're more rational than our president. Not hard to be so.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I havent talked to my mom in a decade so it's a non issue. You used the mom card, not cool.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Apologies.

I mean it.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Apologies.

I mean it.

Thank you, but you needn't apologise my friend.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

That was the view of average german citizens in the 1930´s too.
And they were happy that Hitler created "jobs", build the Autobahn(for war preparation), as an example. People suddenly had some money in their pockets, could even go on vacations for the first time in their life. But people were blinded by that "messiah" because of some of his "good deeds", his supporters celebrated every stupid stuff that was created in the evil mind of that "messiah". And followed him blindly till the end, while the almost whole sane world warned from Hitler-Germany and it´s behaviour. Except those that played friend with Hitler because they wanted to make money.

Prior to Hitler it took a wheelbarrow of money to buy a loaf of bread, don't think we were there....

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hard to believe Trump has any balls left, with all the constant polishing, you would think they are wearing away.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I have no doubt that either one of them is a US citizen. No reason to think otherwise.
But I think it's funny that Trump didn't present a document that was anymore "official" than the one Obama did.

I think both Trump's parents were US citizens, and I don't think there was a chance he was born overseas, and I do not remember Hillary starting some kind of US citizen question about Trump that she did about Obama.

You know McCain kind of went though the same thing as Obama... Just saying... not a big deal.
edit on 19-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join