It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universe or Multiverse ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Protector

Whether such would necessitate extant preponderant streamflows, such as major rivers on Earth, for example, I am not sure yet, though I do know that this can be done psychically without any foreknowledge of the material and energy details which can be discovered through further exploration.

Many people who claim to have been in the company of ETs, perhaps on their ships, have referred to some -- often not all ETs on such ships -- as having a plug hole or stem on their foreheads and that such demarcated ETs were involved with navigation. An expeditious manner of determining where to go is to think it, and such "plugged in" navigators conjugate with the ships software and hardware to arrive at their destination in an expeditious manner.

You do this all the time, while thinking of people you love, and occassionally when contemplating them, though they be far from you, you wind up making a connection, perhaps at calling each other at approximately the same time, despite seldom connecting or having had a long lapse since past connecting via phone or otherwise. Besides the fact that the success of your telecommunication is predicated upon a precusory wave for the electronic communication, your rapport with each other is also predicated upon a precursory wave and harmonic resonance which choreographs that rapport.

Your merger into each other, forgetting where one ends and the other begins, forgetting each other as separate beings while merging into the synergistic synthesis of each others being into a singular whole is demonstrative of this technique of the precusory wave in reverse, sort of, especially between you and your parents, from which, it seems, you were born.

The ubiquity of love we feel at such moments also optimizes our wellbeing in every realm, our metabolic capabilities, our contentment, our mental capacities increase, and our subtle psychic capabilities increase when we regenerate and revitalize in the loving embrace of another. Imagine doing this with the Universe itself -- the doer of all actions, the manifestor of all things, the animation from within each and every thing and being -- all the love you experience is an intercourse with the Universe, each and every time, each and every thing, all the time, whether or not we pay attention, although conscious acknowledgement and endeavor flourishes our success in loving and arriving at spiritual fulfillment, including liberation, even for we atheists.

Tantra provides simple techniques for arriving at total fulfillment that virtually anyone in human form can practice, regardless of education or mental capacities. Sahaj yoga is the most common of these, with prescribed lessons unique for each person which will carry the practitioner into the subtlest realms of their being and that of the Universe concurrently. More subtle than any "ism" could ever be, Tantra is the science of intuition, down to its core, which affords it the capacity to articulate the architecture of each and all shamanic practices anywhere around the world.

Tantra is 98% experiential, while only 2% is theoretical -- theoretical because it involves the realms beyond mind beyond the manifest Universe, Nirguna in Sanskrit. Through Tantrika practices much can be revealed the Universe, even in the realms of physics and psychology. Whatever exists in the Universe, along with all of its capacities, are extant within the Universe & controlled by it, whether or not some white-smocked intellectual with condescending tones permits the Universe to have such capabilities, or for you to know them.

Two Tantrika techniques of particular interest in learning what is faster than light & how physics actually works, throughout the Universe, covered in this piece include Dharana & Dhyana, discussed further here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Mystical Sadhu]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salem
Well, perhaps our universe is not infinite, but there's maybe an infinity of universes ! Any one here want to express any feelings or opinions ?

As far as I can tell, I'm only just in one universe at a time. And maybe it's selfish, but that's all I care about. There may be other versions of me out there, but I only perceive the one. And when I die, this universe will cease to exist, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just a small being on a small hunk of rock for a very short period of time.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Salem
Well, perhaps our universe is not infinite, but there's maybe an infinity of universes ! Any one here want to express any feelings or opinions ?

As far as I can tell, I'm only just in one universe at a time. And maybe it's selfish, but that's all I care about. There may be other versions of me out there, but I only perceive the one. And when I die, this universe will cease to exist, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just a small being on a small hunk of rock for a very short period of time.

For a practical person living a contemporarily or more stoic life today, such is true for them also, Blue Shift, and for them, for you and for me, we can each and all arrive at our desideratum whether we know of such things or not.

When a person is curious, or simply as a symptom of intuitional practice, Dharana will greatly facilitate memories of past lives, remote viewing, time travel -- whether forward or backward, astral travel -- whether awake or during dreams, and even levitation, healing, telekinesis, walking through walls, collocation, and projecting onself into your next incarnation -- even with design and intent, to name a few.

We often search for a comfort and contentment in an exceedingly dynamic and energy-sapping busy world, though such refuge, due to an endeavor to escape the taxing influences of modern life, may also forfeit subtler realms of being, especially those of us who do not perceive beyond materiality or have been humiliated into the dogma that anything besides materiality is untrue and anyone curious about and into subtler realms are psychotic. Those who are victims such outrageous beastializing of humanity may often go through life as perpetrators as well, especially toward their offspring -- we all know better when we're very young and have mystical experiencs all the time.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join