It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake in Osaka

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
My family and I are OK.
A magnitude 5.9 earthquake struck Osaka at approximately 8:00 am JST. There have been three confirmed deaths, and reports of more than 50 other casualties. Train lines in the area are currently suspended. No tsunami warning has been issued. The weather agency has issued a warning against landslides, adding that people should be cautious about possible aftershocks for a few days. In Osaka Prefecture, about 170,800 homes and buildings were without power as of 9:30 am. U.S. citizens in the area should monitor local news and follow directions from local officials. Information on affected areas is available in English from the Japan Meteorological Agency: www.jma.go.jp...

The U.S. Consulate in Osaka continues to operate under normal conditions. U.S. citizens traveling or living in the affected region: please let friends and family know you are safe. Any related inquires can be directed to the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo or the U.S. Consulate in Osaka. U.S. Embassy Tokyo Tel: 03-3224-5000 (from Japan), +81 3-3224-5000 (from the US) Email: [email protected]. U.S. Consulate General Osaka Tel: 06-6315-5900 (from Japan), +81 6-6315-5900 (from the US) Email: [email protected].

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Dig. I guess Chinese girl scouts dont sell more cookies afterall (that other thread wtf).

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dig. I guess Chinese girl scouts dont sell more cookies afterall (that other thread wtf).

I am confused, ha ha, that's easily done early in the morning. I think I was in the other thread (I came here to ask a question regarding it, girl scout cookies?

The other thread started with the OP saying it wasn't easy to find links on the story, which seems a but strange. Is this normal?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hey guys, you all here are a great people. Just wanted to let you all know that.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
www.aljazeera.com... www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 18-6-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Oh you just gotta log in via PC and see his avatar LOL

If it wouldnt mean we were in a dystopian nightmare, itd be a kind of awesome to look out your window and see them approaching your front door plus actual cookies.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Oh, I am hearing first time.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hey guys, you all here are a great people. Just wanted to let you all know that.

You're a great person too!

Thank you for being a part of our community!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Glad you're safe. Keep us posted.

top topics

join