It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent removed from Russia probe for anti-Trump texts says he’s willing to testify

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Isn't that hearing with Horowitz and Wray today?

You can look it up can't you?

I think you already know anyway.

Desperate.

™©®

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No he didn't say that. He said he's willing to testify. Zero hedge is filling in the blanks as to what they HOPE he will testify to.
Trump
Is calling him a sick loser. How damaging do you believe he would be?
And undo the CONCLUSIONS reached by the IG?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Good. Because "correcting" Spygate creates a real issue. Either

- it was an informant, in which case we buy the official intelligence story that Trump has never been the target of the investigation, and the "informant" was part of a counterintel operation not directly involving or implicating Trump

- it was a spy

Either Trump was never under investigation (and you have a few thousand invalidated posts), or it was a spy.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

His "damage" could be deeper than you want to believe.

That's why there's classified stuff removed from the public report.

🤫

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'm not sure those are really the only two options for use of an FBI informant, but, at the time, Trump was not a subject of the investigation accordng to Comey.

I'm not sure how much you guys trust Comey ... but there it is.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

His "damage" could be deeper than you want to believe.

That's why there's classified stuff removed from the public report.

🤫

LOL ... in the South we call that "selling a pig in a poke."

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

McCabe? The one you guys thought was going to be prosecuted? That McCabe? Yeah what happened there? It's been over two months almost three. I am pretty sure they are NOT going to charge him with anything.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I don't cherry pick passages hoping to make it fit an agenda. I especially don't claim to know better than the guys who's report said these guys didn't let their bias effect the work they were doing. The conclusions drawn by this expert you all had your hopes on was that it did not.
I bet if we employed the the bible code nonsense to it we could get it to say Obama was born in Kenya. You can't pull out passages and claim it proves something other that what was actually concluded by the investigators. That's just dumb.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

McCabe? The one you guys thought was going to be prosecuted? That McCabe? Yeah what happened there? It's been over two months almost three. I am pretty sure they are NOT going to charge him with anything.

McCabe may well be prosecuted, Silly.

He was pretty dumb to lie so blatantly about leaks.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Don't be too sure.
There are 2 versions of Chapter 13 in the IG Report.
One is Public, the other version is in Appendix 2 and marked "Law Enforcement Sensitive."
Chapter 13 is mostly about McCabe.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I'm curious, BlueAjah ... what outcome here do you personally want?

You seem so focused on discrediting the Mueller Investigation when, unless things have changed, they aren't going after Trump personally, but after traitors working with foreign powers.

Trump is not technically at risk ... at least as far as the Russian Election Interference issue ... so why so hot to kill an investigation that both Democrats and Republicans have supported?

If you're worried about Trump ... worry about what the State of New York is doing.
edit on 18-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He's not. Obviously. The report concluded that he executed his duties appropriately despite his opinion. Anyone is sales knows how to do this.

Why does my tablet always substitute " yes" when I type "he's" and substitutes "he's " when I type "yes"???
edit on 6182018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am not discrediting the report of the IG investigation.

I am discrediting those who are ignoring the majority of the report which clearly shows that some members of the FBI and DOJ are biased and corrupt, and this influenced the outcome.

I do think that some of the report's conclusions conflict with the evidence presented in the report, likely in an attempt to prevent the loss of public confidence.

If I were trying to discredit the report, why would I be quoting it constantly to correct the misinformation that some are posting?

We may have more information after today's congressional hearings at 2 PM.

edit on 6/18/18 by BlueAjah because: Spelling

edit on 6/18/18 by BlueAjah because: Clarifying

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I am not discrediting the investigation.
I am discrediting those who are ignoring the majority of the report which clearly shows that some members of the FBI and DOJ are biased and corrupt, and this influenced the outcome.

I do think that some of the report's conclusions conflict with the evidence presented in the report, likely in an attmpt to prevent the loss of public confidence.

We may have more information after today's congressional hearings at 2 PM.

LOL ... whatever. In my opinion you are on the bandwagon doing anything to provide Trump cover.

No one here that I am aware of is ignoring the bias of Strzok and Page. However, that is not "the majority of the report."

Also, note, I did not state that you were trying to discredit the IG report, but rather, the Mueller Investigation.

The report says, speaking of the Clinton Investigation, that the bias of Strzok and Page didn't affect the outcome.

I look forward to continuing information becoming available too, although, I doubt it will be today.
edit on 18-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

How do they not know that applies to what Weiner was doing and was not related to clinton.
They have some problems with separating the two issues with that lap top.
Two separate issues.
One a crime involving a child. Sexting and texting to a fifteen year old by Anthony Weiner.
The other Clinton emails stored on the device from when Huma used it for work.
She was in charge of making sure the daily correspondence was transferred to the state department for record posterity.
This was taken from notes taken during a meeting. Doodles in the margin have been deliberately ommited to avoid confusion. Lol
edit on 6182018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You are correct that is not the majority of the report. There are several other unnamed persons who showed blatant bais, along with Lynch and McCabe. Comey was incompetent and corrupt.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It's all complex Silly ... even if one isn't letting partisan beliefs cloud one's judgement.

I agree that the attempts to tie this back to Pizzagate are absurd ... almost as absurd as Pizzagate.

Have you noticed that the ones who regularly accuse others of being "Trump Haters" are reallly "Clinton Haters?"

Teapot and kettle and such.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

and insubordinate.

Honestly, Comey doesn't really look all that corrupt in the way people have assumed. He certainly wasn't out to help Hillary, although he has openly admitted to keeping her likelyhood of winning in mind.

Based on everything I have seen Comey is the one person who was acting inappropriately, but doing it for his own reasons (i.e., a media slut who just wanted more attention). Its like a chorus of people singing one song, and Comey just kinda belting out his own tune.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

If you would actually read the report, then you would understand.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

You are correct that is not the majority of the report. There are several other unnamed persons who showed blatant bais, along with Lynch and McCabe. Comey was incompetent and corrupt.

That's your opinion.

The report does not address bias on the part of Lynch or Comey.

Comey didn't follow protocol. Lynch was dumb enough to meet with Bill Clinton.

There is zero evidence in the report to make the claim that ANY political bias harmed investigations.

In fact, the report repeatedly states that said bias did not affect the investigation.

Bias is bias and we all have it. The FBI rules and procedures are in place to minimized the impact of bias.

The majority of FBI agents then and now are middle aged Republican men who support Trump.

You guys keep wanting to pretend that isn't true. For some reason.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join