It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent removed from Russia probe for anti-Trump texts says he’s willing to testify

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: BlueAjah

One involved espionage, the other a petty official doing crude things online. Which would you say is the priority for the FBI?

The IG report is not talking about the Weiner investigation. They are talking about FBI delaying/neglecting to investigate Clinton emails found on that laptop, using the excuse they were busy with the Russia investigation.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well, some of you are so silly. No amount of facts are going to have a chance to sink in even though you get them and go "lalalalalal, I don't see what you mean, LALALALALAL!!!". Trolling for the left is all they have. I want trolls for what is fair to all. What constitutes fairness is not just for the Leftists and sure isn't under their absolute power control.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

No, it does not say that the cases were treated unequally.

It says (based on your quotes) that the IG questioned Strzok's decision to prioritize work on the Russia investigation.

Questioned, not "found fault with."

Again, what actions did Strzok take to harm the Trump Campaign?

The second finding was that agents were assigned to the Midyear investigation were assigned to the Russia Investigation.

The IG "questions the judgement" (which it does a lot) but again, found no improper action in the decision.

It seems to me that what some who are anti-Clinton/pro-Trump are doing here is "grasping at straws."

If one case is prioritized over another, then they are treated unequally.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Hmmm ... treating cases unequally when one is basically complete and another is just beginning doesn't seem all that unnreasonable to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well, some of you are so silly. No amount of facts are going to have a chance to sink in even though you get them and go "lalalalalal, I don't see what you mean, LALALALALAL!!!". Trolling for the left is all they have. I want trolls for what is fair to all. What constitutes fairness is not just for the Leftists and sure isn't under their absolute power control.

I absolutely agree. There are some here who repeatedly see what the IG report actually says who then unfailingly spin it to something that it does not say in support of Trump.

It's ... stunning really.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: DJW001

One involved espionage, the other a petty official doing crude things online. Which would you say is the priority for the FBI?

The IG report is not talking about the Weiner investigation. They are talking about FBI delaying/neglecting to investigate Clinton emails found on that laptop, using the excuse they were busy with the Russia investigation.

What was the outcome of the Clinton emails found on the Weiner laptop again?

Oh, that's right, they had all already been reviewed ... I hesitate to say a "nothingburger" again.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Why is it so easy for you to believe these cloak and dagger schemes?
Everything has hidden meanings. Everybody has an agenda and is playing some kind of game.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He has been referred to Horowitz for investigation, specific charges pending depending on the investigation findings.

I don't think so. Where did this tidbit come from?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So those redacted parts are going to alter the CONCLUSIONS already published?
Why bother publishing if the report is incomplete?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Strzok isn't facing any charges. The IG report said his opinions DID NOT EFFECT HIS APPLICATION OF DUTIES...
He is not facing any charges. He could get fired but I doubt even that will happen.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I absolutely agree. There are some here who repeatedly see what the IG report actually says who then unfailingly spin it to something that it does not say in support of Trump.

It's ... stunning really.

Just me calling balls and strikes metaphorically,

Your idea of facts defy reality. Have fun ripping this land apart with lies propagated by those who hate our freedoms. When anarchy comes to 'right the wrongs', all ships will sink as the tide goes out.

Several tools for the cabal are exposing themselves. I hope you are not considering permanently joining them?

edit on 18-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

These guys will sing like crazy and its all about their Federal pensions. My handler retired over 10 years ago and his federal pension is freaking huge. He was making over $100,000 before he retired as an agent. They will now do whatever to keep the money. They may still do jail time but they need that cash. As far as Comey. Who knows. Hes already worth millions so he could live without his Federal pension. I think with him it comes down to will he leave this earth if he happens to testify against those above him.

Wait for the next shoe to drop.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Hmmm ... treating cases unequally when one is basically complete and another is just beginning doesn't seem all that unnreasonable to me.

Comey eventually thought the find was important enough to inform Congress.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So they say. But the IG report has doubts, including differing reports on the number of emails found.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And not the last. They've given a Friday deadline from Paul Ryan to produce the documents they have been requesting for the house committee investigation.
Should get interesting.
Trump of course only sees what benefits him. He doesn't care about national security except as it applies to immigration of brown people and a third century security device like a wall.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Seems they are pretty good at keeping secrets.
Considering how many surprises he's already given us.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

They are very reticent aren't they?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

It's from someone's transcribed personal notes about meeting points.

Let me guess, Pizzagate?

LOLOL. Even Alex Jones has decried that boondoggle.

Lol if your referencing (CIA) Alex Jones we must be right on target!

Do you believe that the IG included that in the report because he is a pizzagater?
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56

These guys will sing like crazy and its all about their Federal pensions. My handler retired over 10 years ago and his federal pension is freaking huge. He was making over $100,000 before he retired as an agent. They will now do whatever to keep the money. They may still do jail time but they need that cash. As far as Comey. Who knows. Hes already worth millions so he could live without his Federal pension. I think with him it comes down to will he leave this earth if he happens to testify against those above him.

Wait for the next shoe to drop.

Re: Comey. Too arrogant and narcissistic to sing. It would be admitting he did something wrong, even potentially illegal!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Isn't that hearing with Horowitz and Wray today?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join