It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent removed from Russia probe for anti-Trump texts says he’s willing to testify

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: xuenchen

With the White House "running this" Russian probe, I will be very disappointed if some one like Strzok is the fall guy and prosecution doesn't go any higher.

Re: www.zerohedge.com...

Strzok's attorney says that he (Strzok) is going to boldly correct all the misinformed people about Hillary, Spygate, Comey, etc.. Settle all the confusion once and for all!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Why was the FBI’s sick loser, Peter Strzok, working on the totally discredited Mueller team of 13 Angry & Conflicted Democrats, when Strzok was giving Crooked Hillary a free pass yet telling his lover, lawyer Lisa Page, that “we’ll stop” Trump from becoming President? Witch Hunt!
7:42 PM - Jun 17, 2018
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Bob Mueller should follow this advice from the Washington Post. If you have anything..play your hand NOW.
www.washingtonpost.com... .28f17599380a

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

In Horowitz’s report he stated that Strzok’s texts and actions are “not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects.”

IG Finds FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

edit on 17-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There's a possibility that Strzok (and Page) worked with outside operators and brought (or steered) false evidence into the Mueller investigation.

Trump has been "bolder" now that the "classified" parts of the IG report are known to certain parties.

This bombshell might be in the "referrals".

His "lawn walk" was part of the Strategy.

😎✅

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So intent would not be a problem.
Next up, did he actually do anything?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
no offense but you all are dreamin if you think anything significant will come of all this.

if the public was allowed to know how pervasive and how bad the corruption really was it could/would tear our country completely apart. Even "good guys" like Gowdy know this which is why hes not going for the jugular on this.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So intent would not be a problem.

That's so whacked you should read your own words again. If it still doesn't bother you you're ruint and would make a good amoral FBI guy under Leaking: Comey and Lying McCabe.

Next up, did he actually do anything?

Sure, he was in charge of or heavily involved in everything from changing the legal term of gross negligence to extreme carelessness in the predetermined Hillary email case to the interview of Flynn and the Russia Investigation. Those cases were obviously treated unequally at the very least. Do you mean will he be charged? It depends on if the deep state screws justice yet again or not.

edit on 18-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Oh, it sounds bad. No doubt about it.

Those cases were obviously treated unequally at the very least.
The IG does not say that.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I do give you credit for acknowledging that. You're about the only one.

The unequal application wasn't the IG's mandate but it still gets some--minor, admittedly--clarification/contrast in the details therein.

The next reports include questions by Goodlatte and others that should draw some comparisons. It's pretty obvious though. All the immunity deals and testifying off the record etc in Hillary's case.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Devin Nunes says that FBI Agent "Whistle Blowers" told the House Intel Committee about Hillary E-mails sitting on Weiner's laptop, way back in Sept 2016.

Source: truepundit.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

NOPE.... because if you carry a Top secret classification ..... this means you are still inside the government system.

NOTE: I use to conduct and issue security clearances..... I know it has changed (a little) but once you leave the government you loose your clearance UNLESS you are picked up by ANOTHER agency... i.e government contractor (hint hint)

Governments are like the mob..... officials changing jobs and classifications in and out of government and contractual positions even for 90 days and less.... meanwhile no one knows the better.... known loophole since the 90's.

Once leaving the gov.....top secret clearance with SCI (minimum) almost guarantees contract job with Uncle Sam. This is how most military retires work... the get a job working as a civilian. I believe we call it double dipping.....I did for years....

edit on 18-6-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: xuenchen

With the White House "running this" Russian probe, I will be very disappointed if some one like Strzok is the fall guy and prosecution doesn't go any higher.

Re: www.zerohedge.com...

Strzok's attorney says that he (Strzok) is going to boldly correct all the misinformed people about Hillary, Spygate, Comey, etc.. Settle all the confusion once and for all!

Are you willing to promise that you will believe what he actually says, or will you dismiss it if it does not support you predetermined beliefs?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Oh, it sounds bad. No doubt about it.

Those cases were obviously treated unequally at the very least.
The IG does not say that.

Yes, the IG does say that the Russia and Clinton cases were treated unequally.

In assessing the decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop, we considered the text messages that Strzok exchanged with Page expressing hostility for then candidate Trump and preference for a Clinton victory. We were particularly concerned about text messages sent by Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions they made were impacted by bias or improper considerations. Most of the text messages raising such questions pertained to the Russia investigation, and the implication in some of these text messages, particularly Strzok’s August 8 text message (“we’ll stop” candidate Trump from being elected), was that Strzok might be willing to take official action to impact a presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. Under these circumstances, we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop was free from bias.

Page 358

In sum, we concluded that the explanations given for the failure of the FBI to take action on the Weiner laptop between September 29 and the end of October were unpersuasive. The FBI had all the information it needed on September 29 to obtain the search warrant that it did not seek until more than a month later.

Page 359

We were surprised to learn that FBI leadership decided to assign many of the key members of the Midyear team, immediately after determining that no charges should be brought against then candidate Clinton, to the Russia investigation, which touched upon the campaign of then candidate Trump. This is particularly so given the questions being raised by candidate Trump and his supporters regarding the declination decision in the Midyear investigation. While we recognize that staffing decisions are for management to make, we question the judgment of assigning agents who had just determined that one candidate running in an election should not be prosecuted to an investigation that relates to the campaign of the other candidate in the election. The appearance problems created by such a staffing decision were exacerbated here due to the text messages expressing political opinions that we discuss later in this report. Surely, the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division had talented agents who were not involved in the Midyear investigation who could have fully staffed the Russia investigation.

Page 357

etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

One involved espionage, the other a petty official doing crude things online. Which would you say is the priority for the FBI?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Devin Nunes says that FBI Agent "Whistle Blowers" told the House Intel Committee about Hillary E-mails sitting on Weiner's laptop, way back in Sept 2016.

But some will be on to say Nunes is a liar..... Even when the facts come out that prove he was right or mostly right all along, they still obfuscate.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Gryphon66

NOPE.... because if you carry a Top secret classification ..... this means you are still inside the government system.

NOTE: I use to conduct and issue security clearances..... I know it has changed (a little) but once you leave the government you loose your clearance UNLESS you are picked up by ANOTHER agency... i.e government contractor (hint hint)

Governments are like the mob..... officials changing jobs and classifications in and out of government and contractual positions even for 90 days and less.... meanwhile no one knows the better.... known loophole since the 90's.

Once leaving the gov.....top secret clearance with SCI (minimum) almost guarantees contract job with Uncle Sam. This is how most military retires work... the get a job working as a civilian. I believe we call it double dipping.....I did for years....

While reviewing this post i recall one of the higher clearances issued is coincidentally, Q.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I would like to hear his answer regarding what he meant in the text describing that Obama wanted to be briefed?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

But some will be on to say Nunes is a liar..... Even when the facts come out that prove he was right or mostly right all along, they still obfuscate.

It's pretty certain that Nunes is a blatant liar ... but that's irrelevant.

The matter of emails on Weiners laptop has been dealt with, as has Weiner.

What's the big issue again?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

No, it does not say that the cases were treated unequally.

It says (based on your quotes) that the IG questioned Strzok's decision to prioritize work on the Russia investigation.

Questioned, not "found fault with."

Again, what actions did Strzok take to harm the Trump Campaign?

The second finding was that agents were assigned to the Midyear investigation were assigned to the Russia Investigation.

The IG "questions the judgement" (which it does a lot) but again, found no improper action in the decision.

It seems to me that what some who are anti-Clinton/pro-Trump are doing here is "grasping at straws."

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

One involved espionage, the other a petty official doing crude things online. Which would you say is the priority for the FBI?

Yep.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join