It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent removed from Russia probe for anti-Trump texts says he’s willing to testify

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Oh ... But they're tryin ....

And I want all of them to remember at some future point when the worm turns ... that using the Congress and the legal system to go after political enemies was A OK with them.
edit on 18-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

And I want all of them to remember at some future point when the worm turns ... that using the Congress and the legal system to go after political enemies was A OK with them.

if there is.....some future point when the worm turns......I don't think it's going to matter what Mueller's report says, the cult of trump have poisoned the well of truth to the point that they WILL NOT impeach and remove him.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

if there is.....some future point when the worm turns......I don't think it's going to matter what Mueller's report says, the cult of trump have poisoned the well of truth to the point that they WILL NOT impeach and remove him.

The first logical step is to take back the Senate. This will stop the Federal courts from being packed with arch-conservative judges.

In two years, the Democrats need to run someone who can win. Not Clinton and not Sanders.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You mean like Obama did with Dinesh D'Souza?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Pure speculation but surely he has some proof of his innocence or has some major bombshell proof. Otherwise he should be fired and charges allowed to be pondered by a Grand Jury.

He was undercover the whole time. All that "we will stop Trump" talk was so his "peers" would think he's "one of us": a fanatical true believer.

What if?

<< 8  9  10   >>

join