It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent removed from Russia probe for anti-Trump texts says he’s willing to testify

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Oh boy it looks like that FBIguy Peter Strzok wants desperately to tell his story to Congress !!

Neat because now that the IG Report is out in the form of a public release, Strzok is mentioned numerous times mostly in negative light.

Strzok has been outed as an anti-Trump operative and was also "removed" (aka fired) from the Mueller SP office.

CYA a-go-go 😎

I wonder what he has to say that makes him so "eager" to sing ?

FBI agent removed from Russia probe for anti-Trump texts says he’s willing to testify before Congress

The FBI agent who was removed from the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election for sending anti-Trump texts intends to testify before the House Judiciary Committee and any other congressional committee that asks, his attorney said in a letter made public Sunday.

Peter Strzok, who was singled out in a recent Justice Department inspector general report for the politically charged messages, would be willing to testify without immunity, and he would not invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in response to any question, his attorney, Aitan Goelman, said in an interview Sunday. Strzok has become a special target of President Trump, who has used the texts to question the Russia investigation.

Goelman said Strzok “wants the chance to clear his name and tell his story.”
😃

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I would bet this guy is just going to spew garbage, no matter what he says. He will make up stuff to try to cover his butt. He will make it up about Trump or about others in the FBI....I do not know how pissed he is at Trump, nor do I know how pissed he is at those in the FBI that threw him under the bus. It doesn't matter what he says, I am not going to believe him unless he supplies some hard proof. I will not even accept him turning in a Democrat that was running this crap he was doing.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Strzok, along with 28 other lower level FBI agents are ready to spill the beans on Comey, McCabe, Lynch and Obama.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Strzok, along with 28 other lower level FBI agents are ready to spill the beans on Comey, McCabe, Lynch and Obama.

hope this is the case.....am also hoping we eventually get the names of those agents that took gifts (aka bribes) from journalists, and the names of the journalists that gave them.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

As Q team has noted, the only reason he is not fired is because he has been cooperating!

I am guessing that this is making McCabe/Comey quite nervous!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Agreed.
His hate for Trump is so strong that he will say anything to continue his mission.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Agreed.
His hate for Trump is so strong that he will say anything to continue his mission.

Unless he feels betrayed and thrown under the bus by his own, and wants payback? I know, it's a long shot, but still possible I suppose.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

to prove his worthiness to his undying love?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I do hope that's true.
I guess we will see.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Good point.
That's possible.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Possible and it would satisfy some of the details---like why he's still employed and the hints in the IG report that there are some charges coming for some folk by--most likely--Huber. However this statement from the WaPo story sounds like he might be spinning the same ol' b.s. We'll see, but it does look like he has an inevitable date with Congress either way.

“He thinks that his position, character and actions have all been misrepresented and caricatured, and he wants an opportunity to remedy that,” the lawyer said.

WaPo

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Source?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I will be glad to see Mr. Strzok testifying ... whateever he has to say.

Although not for the same reasons, I share a desire to see these matters wrapped up as soon as the investigations are done.

Actually, I'd love to see Huber go after Clinton for Uranium One, the email server, all of it.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I understand that John Giacalone has a great deal to say about this investigation.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Mueller was a private citizen during the 2016 Election, wasn't he?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Maybe we'll get to see that insurance plan of his.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Actually, I'd love to see Huber go after Clinton for Uranium One, the email server, all of it.

Amen to that.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Agreed.

Unless he feels betrayed and thrown under the bus by his own, and wants payback? I know, it's a long shot, but still possible I suppose.

If he feels betrayed by the same caliber folks as the clintons (what was that, 10mm?) then he is desperate- and nothing he says can be trusted either way. His priority would be to say whatever he can to try and avoid accidentally shooting himself in the head, twice, with 10mm bullets out of a .38 pistol.

Never for get Larry from Marketing...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Pure speculation but surely he has some proof of his innocence or has some major bombshell proof. Otherwise he should be fired and charges allowed to be pondered by a Grand Jury.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Pure speculation but surely he has some proof of his innocence or has some major bombshell proof.
What's he charged with?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join