It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my gosh, I'm a member of a conspiracy site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This never really hit me until just now. I've always come here because I love talking God and politics. It just hit me, though, that I'm a member of a conspiracy board, and this is the only board I participate in. Golly! Didn't see this coming 8 years ago in highschool...

Odd

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
We're all here for our own reasons, I guess. I come here because I like to read, and ATS members produce some very interesting material. I don't post a lot, maybe once or twice a day, but I read almost every post that comes across the boards.

The conspiracy thing is just part of ATS... I look at it as ten thousand unique minds trying to work together to figure out the secrets of a scary and confusing world. It gets messy, but there are some good times.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
conspiracies are cool don't you think???

i came here while looking for area 51 pics on yahoo...

i clicked on a link and it bought me to ATS...

and i haven't been the same since

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I don't know how I got here, I was just here one day... just like that.

I can't get away... where..are ... what is going on... who am I?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
My life is a conspiracy, so I'm not too surprised to be here, though considering my complete oblivion not 5 years ago I never saw it coming.

I am surprised that I have had a relatively calm stay though......

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
conspiracies are cool don't you think???

i came here while looking for area 51 pics on yahoo...

i clicked on a link and it bought me to ATS...

and i haven't been the same since

hey! I looked for Area51 stuff too, kind of accident...

dc

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I can't remember how i first came across ATS, but i think my first ever post was on railguns...I lurked for a while but found i wanted to input to the theads, I joined and never looked back.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I first found ATS looking for information on particle weapons. It was a few days later I discovered the board. Was reading through it with a friend (he's now moved to Israel and is a paramedic there) and we would send eachother links to some of the really funny posts. You know the ones, the "this is the case! I can't back it up, but I have documents to prove it. Can't show you those, either, because it would compromise my source, so just trust me."

We both ended up joining with beer.com email addresses (free, but ATS hadn't noticed that yet). Naturally, Beer.com's emails sucked and we never got our login info. I joined as junglejake using my ameritech email address and started the Time Cube thread to screw with people's minds. Joey and I wanted the paranoia-o-meter at the top to get up to Running For The Hills (I miss that thing
). Then the strangest thing happened. I started to enjoy talking with people here, stopped trying to mess with people and just started pissing them off by talking about and defending my opinions

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
LOL I don't remember how I got he either, but I was drunk and beaked of about something. No hellos how are just shooting my mouth off.
Heck now I'm going to go back and see what I did

[edit on 20/2/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Billy Meier What A Joke was the first thing I ever found on ATS after a google search. I started lurking around for a while and eventually joined.

I think most of us here are looking for the truth about whatever it is we want the truth of.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Probably the first thing I read on ATS was the Majestic 12 documents, and man did it take me a long time!

I can't remember what brought me here at all, I guess ATS just called on me and BAM! here I was.

new topics

top topics

join