It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone admits colluding with Russians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So the Dems colluded with the Russians and even possibly Martins and still lost. I'm glad dinners ready.

Grilled and Smoked Pork Chops and wild rice.

Cultural appropriation dinner

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
So the Dems colluded with the Russians and even possibly Martins and still lost. I'm glad dinners ready.

Grilled and Smoked Pork Chops and wild rice.

Cultural appropriation dinner

No evidence of Democratic collusion with Russian Agents ... but, all we do in government these days is investigate each other ... so, we'll see.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Whatever, as I said, the RNC has paid for a lot of dossiers, hasn't it?

I mean, certain Republicans STARTED the process with Fusion GPS, right?

That is not totally correct, and not my point. TODAY we have a full DNC/Hillary collusion with foreign actors providing mostly fake information to undermine Trump's election to the point it was used by the FBI as part of a FISA warrant while keeping much of that secret from the FBI.

And somehow Trump's Russian collusion investigation of well over a year now of nothing is still important... That nothing is also being a top priority of the FBI and millions of Dollars spent on it.

I don't disagree both sides play around, but how long do you want to continue on just one track with Trump while everyone else that has tons to evidence is seen as a non-issue. Are you ready to call Trump's case a non-issue now too?

edit on 17-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What agents of a foreign government did Hillary/DNC meet with again?

FISA warrants as you well know are issued by judges. Do you have evidence that the judge acted inappropriately?

Nothing? 15 indictments of Russians, Manafort, Flynn, etc. either guilty or in jail? That's hardly nothing.

As far as I understand it, Mueller's Investigation is not targetting Mr. Trump ... hasn't that been established?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Republicans are special. All full of virtue and stuff. All of them.

Democrats are evil incarnate. All of them.

Only the evil Democrats are evil....

Funny how lately the left has gone all morality righteous on us. Who knew?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What agents of a foreign government did Hillary/DNC meet with again?

The dossier was created by foreign actors, or do you disagree.

FISA warrants as you well know are issued by judges. Do you have evidence that the judge acted inappropriately?

Did I say that or even suggest that? You can't even answer a simple question and then go all directions...lol I said information about the dossier was held back from the FISA court. Do you really think they would have used it at all if they knew it was a DNC product created by foreign actors...lol give me a break..

Nothing? 15 indictments of Russians, Manafort, Flynn, etc. either guilty or in jail? That's hardly nothing.

It's nothing, they are now going after anyone and everyone on anything. It's the old Clinton event where they started with Whitewater and ended up with sperm on a blue dress. That is what they do, they investigate and if ANYTHING else comes up in that investigation it is fair game. This is not left or right, it is what the bureaucrats do especially when they turn up nothing with the original investigation.

As far as I understand it, Mueller's Investigation is not targetting Mr. Trump ... hasn't that been established?

So you agree there is no Trump Russian collusion, right?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Republicans are special. All full of virtue and stuff. All of them.

Democrats are evil incarnate. All of them.

Only the evil Democrats are evil....

Funny how lately the left has gone all morality righteous on us. Who knew?

Who knew an action would have a reaction? Who knew?

And it's not just the left, the rest of us in the middle and those completely outside of the partisan game all have an issue with immorality. So I would say a majority of the people country wide have gone 'morality righteous on you'.

But that's good... if that majority becomes a minority... then it's too late.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Was this dossier created by agents of a foreign power?

If there's nothing wrong with the FISA warrants, why did you bring it up again?

Do you have information on what was presented to the court to get the FISA warrants?

Is it your opinion that Russian agents being indicted for actions that begin with hacking and end with god-knows-what is NOTHING? Not to mention Manafort, Flynn and the rest. Guilty by their own admission ... and that's NOTHING?

Whether Mr. Trump colluded with Russian agents is above my paygrade. His close associates surely did.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Other than FusionGPS.

Civics 101-100=1

Perkins-Coie = 1

🎃pie in the 👁

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

Other than FusionGPS.

Civics 101-100=1

Perkins-Coie = 1

🎃pie in the 👁

Understood.

PDQ rastering the managed envelopes.

Only after QED.564.22 though.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Roger Stone turned down an offer from a Russian (FBI informant) to buy dirt on Hillary

to the left (highly highly questionable IQ, probably lower than 75 points) that means they colluded with the Russians

wow

They don't think that.

But it does show that more people connected to trump have lied about contact with russians.

It's the lying that is suspicious don't you think?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Do you have information on what was presented to the court to get the FISA warrants?

It has been stated time and again the dossier was used in the FISA warrant, if that is incorrect then so be it, but I think it is general knowledge now that it was. Do you have information otherwise?

Is it your opinion that Russian agents being indicted for actions that begin with hacking and end with god-knows-what is NOTHING? Not to mention Manafort, Flynn and the rest. Guilty by their own admission ... and that's NOTHING?

Whether Mr. Trump colluded with Russian agents is above my paygrade. His close associates surely did.

Well it is above everyone's pay grade then , because they said Trump didn't... So are these people close associates, or people that joined his team for mere months? I'm not sure what you are getting at or assume I'm getting at. If lets say Flynn or Manafort go to jail for actions they have done in the past I really do not care, do you? Do you think Manafort joined Trump's team because he had inside Russian connections, or was it because he was involved in RNC election teams since Reagan?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

But that's good... if that majority becomes a minority... then it's too late.

Too late for what? Social norms are always changing, sometimes fast and sometimes slow. What we see happening to day is new social norms being applied to all actions in the past 50 years. Its like fining people for not wearing their seat belts in the 1970s...lol

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I’ve heard that the dossier gained interest when more and more of it was confirmed by independent sources.

As far as I know it is not widely accepted general knowledge that there was only one source for the justification for the FISA warrants.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Kharron

a reply to: Muninn

Reached by phone, Greenberg, 59, initially denied Stone’s account of a meeting.

“This is wrong information,” Greenberg said.

Later, in text messages to a Post reporter, Greenberg changed his story, acknowledging that he’d met with Stone and providing a skeletal account of the encounter that matched Stone’s in some ways. Unprompted, Greenberg used essentially the same language as Stone to describe Stone’s reaction: “Trump will never pay for anything.”

Clean Link

Arrgh it wants a dollar from me! I can't read this, but I'll look up some alternate sources. Thnx.

So having chat with someone about them POSSIBLY having important dirt, where nothing came of it, and we have no idea how such an EXCHANGE would have played out what would come of it, then that is "COLLUSION"?

Yeah....why is it bad if Trump people were paying for dirt on Hillary, but yet Hillary's camp paying for dirt on Trump isn't considered bad, and the result of which was even used for a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. What am I missing??

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

As far as I know it is not widely accepted general knowledge that there was only one source for the justification for the FISA warrants.

Didn't say that, said it played a role, how big we do not know, but as I said, if the FISA judge knew all the details that were kept from him, like who paid for it and who created it I would bet he would not have used it at all. We do admit it would have been an incredibly damning report if all was true, and being so damning I would think the judge would have weighted it greatly in their decisions.

If I was the judge I would be pissed they even slipped that crap in front of me now that the judge knows all. But getting a FISA warrant is not too hard...

The Wall Street Journal. In 33 years the court had rejected only 11 of 33,900 requests.

Page is the interesting one in all this, low level fruit and connected to the FBI in the recent past before he asked to join Trump's team to very quickly is the point of a FISA warrant. How does one go from working for the FBI as an informant for about 18 months to become a suspect. The interesting part is he wasn't selected to join Trumps team, he worked connections though the RNC to join. I don't think Trump even knew who he was at first.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It has been stated time and again the dossier was used in the FISA warrant, if that is incorrect then so be it, but I think it is general knowledge now that it was. Do you have information otherwise?

Any evidence obtained illegally cannot be presented to a Judge no matter the purpose.
Period
Contempt of Court.
That is illegal

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Carter Page was under investigation long before meeting Trump. He didn't lead to a FISA warrant and Trump was never spied on.

I have a tip for Trump. Investigate before you hire. I've never seen a bigger bunch of loser garbage as the fools Trump hires, Generals excluded.

Every whack job Trump hires is then deemed a "coffee boy." No wonder Trump and the White House staff abuse Ambien: too much coffee as evidenced by all the coffee boys they hire.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Any evidence obtained illegally cannot be presented to a Judge no matter the purpose.
The dossier was illegally obtained?

But I'm not sure your statement is correct. While illegally obtained evidence cannot be used at trial, I'm pretty sure that judges have seen quite a bit of it. Otherwise, how could it be deemed inadmissible? A judge looks at it, says "how did you get this?" Then says "nope" or "Ok. You can present it in court."

edit on 6/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

The dossier was illegally obtained?

But I'm not sure your statement is correct. While illegally obtained evidence cannot be used at trial, I'm pretty sure that judges have seen quite a bit of it. Otherwise, how could it be deemed inadmissible? A judge looks at it, says "how did you get this?" Then says "nope" or "Ok. You can present it in court."

FISA courts issue warrants not do trials.

Only one side presents evidence for the warrant.

Hillary paid Russian agents for dirt on Trump. How is that more legal than not paying for anything from them?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join