It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG Report The Decision to Omit -Gross Negligence-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Silly's opinion is their opinion.

I have not claimed that Clinton didn't commit a crime; I have stated that the Midyear Investigation, and the IG's review of same, finds that the decision not to prosecute was not a result of political bias.

In short ... they didn't prosecute Alberto Gonzales for the same thing. They followed DOJ/FBI procedures and precendent.

Look to your own claims for a lack of honesty. I have spoken about myself, not Silly.

Indeed, I disagreed with Silly's statement that Clinton didn't commit a crime.

Try reading what I actually said rather than what you want me to say.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

in an effort to better understand you, I'll ask you to explain what you meant here:

With the exception that no one has said that Clinton didn’t commit a crime, what Silly said is accurate. The IG investigation found no fault with the conclusion of the Midyear Investigation. Do I need to link page. vii yet again?

I understand what the IG report said, and I understand that as of now, no charges have been filed against Hillary. I don't understand the beginning of your post, and I'd like clarification on it please.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

in an effort to better understand you, I'll ask you to explain what you meant here:

With the exception that no one has said that Clinton didn’t commit a crime, what Silly said is accurate. The IG investigation found no fault with the conclusion of the Midyear Investigation. Do I need to link page. vii yet again?

I understand what the IG report said, and I understand that as of now, no charges have been filed against Hillary. I don't understand the beginning of your post, and I'd like clarification on it please.

Ah. Not my strongest wording .. you have a point.

I was saying with the exception that Sillyolme said that Clinton didn't commit a crime, what Sillyolme said was accurate.

Mea culpa.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

thanks. Remember, I'm a Trump guy, so with such a lack of education, big words r hard.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

thanks. Remember, I'm a Trump guy, so with such a lack of education, big words r hard.

Regardless of minor delusions you may suffer from time-to-time ... I ususally find your posts reasonable in form at least.

(LOL)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join