It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 dead and 20 injured in shooting at New Jersey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Shooting broke out at an all-night art festival in Trenton, New Jersey, early Sunday, sending people stampeding from the scene and leaving one suspect dead and 20 people injured, a local prosecutor said.

Mercer County Prosecutor Angelo Onofri told a news conference Sunday that 16 of the 20 injured were treated for gunshot wounds. Four of those, including a 13-year-old boy, were in critical condition.

CBS

The gunfire involving "multiple individuals" happened shortly before 2:45 a.m. at the 24-hour Art All Night show in the Roebling Market section of the city, according to Onofri. The event began Saturday afternoon and was scheduled to continue until Sunday afternoon and typically draws thousands of people. The festival showcases local art, music and food.

FOX

There are more than one shooter, it seems that one who died was one of the suspects ? What is happened there and what might be the cause of that ?
edit on 17-6-2018 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

It's Trenton, that's what happens there.

Trenton is the armpit of Jersey which is the armpit of America. In short, it's a S**t hole.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Gangs. Who else would have multiple armed participants at the same venue at o’dark thirty? Of course many will say it’s the guns that are responsible for two gangs trying to off each other.

By the way, New Jersey is like California and New York in their unconstitutional restriction of the second amendment. Amazing how the criminals ignore those laws completely, isn’t it?

But more gun restrictions will stop the criminals, for sure! /s

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
At least it wasn't at another school...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Trenton is the armpit of Jersey which is the armpit of America. In short, it's a S**t hole.

is that racist?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

i delete my bs comment.(:
edit on 17-6-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

is that racist?
No but its probably Putin ...I mean Trump ...s/ I wonder how or who offed the one shooter ? probably someone carrying a gun .

(post by drewlander removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

is that racist?

No - it's accurate.

I lived in the greater NY/NJ/CT areas for most of my life. And some places are almost beyond hope. Almost.

There are also a very few that the only way to end the cycle is to move the population, raze the area and start over. Since that will never happen, we will just continue to throw money at it and wring our hands in anguish saying "why does this keep happening?"

You can't solve a problem until you actually recognize the root cause *and* do something about it.

Our society doesn't have the political will & resolve to do either in an honest fashion so we are left with - Wash. Rinse. Repeat. In the meantime, everyone that can - flees. It's the only smart thing to do.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Camden is the armpit of Jersey, with Trenton a close second. New Jersey is the armpit of America. In short, it's a S**t hole.

I fixed it for you.

eh, 6 of one half dozen of the other.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Lab4Us

in america, is it really allowed to marry a gun? asking for a friend. there was a video on youtube.

I live in America and I have not married my gun, but I do sleep with it, and I have slept with many others too.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well #, Girlfriend and I were planning on going to this show today.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Who would think a 24 hour anything would be a good idea.

HELLO!!!

HELLO!!!

HELLO!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Who cares? This is clearly gang violence vs. a real mass shooting. From the looks of things, a couple innocent bystanders were caught up in the gang carnage, but only a few real people were injured/killed. My prayers go out to those real people, NOT the gang banging thug wastes of oxygen.

I applaud the senseless death of criminal gangster scum.

The only solution is to arm and isolate the gangs, and let them take one another out until none are left. They will do it sooner or later. The key is making sure real Americans have the means to protect themselves from the chaos and carnage of thuggish gang violence (which has nothing to do with real people and our firearm rights)

Keep in mind: gang banging losers do NOT have second amendment rights to begin with.
edit on 6/17/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Too bad this was NJ (with some of the most pathetic leftist gun laws) and no real Americans had firearms to drop the thugs before innocents could be harmed.

There is a fine line between letting the gangs kill each other and stopping it once it is apparent real people (who actually matter; ie: not gang thugs) are in danger.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
See a lot of complaints that all the gang violence is never covered by the media while “mass shootings” are; look at the replies in the thread. This is why.

You can’t admit you don’t care and then complain when nobody else does.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thoughts and prayers for the wounded and the family’s.

I hate to be the asshole that brings this up, but gun control, didn’t it work? Why not this time?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
is that racist?

No, just stupid.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's actually not stupid.

Trenton NJ is high-crime and generally has a reputation as a not very nice place.

The most dangerous places in N.J. Trenton is #2

Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Trenton is #27

They even made a movie about it:
www.imdb.com...

edit on 6/17/18 by BlueAjah because: add link

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sounds like you are amusing a bad neighborhood has to be black.

Is that racist?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join