It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I beat the Clintons, I beat the Bush’s now I’ll beat dishonest intelligence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Anyone remember the time before Trump became president? How his minions whined that elections were rigged by the NWO and whatnot.
Then Trump became president and that talk died out. Suddenly Trump beat the nwo, an entity that controls all the MSM, stages false flags around the world, hides aliens from us and are shape shifting reptilians. An entity that powerful does not lose an election over night. Either there is no nwo type shadow government or Trump is controlled opposition. Which is it?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
As he continues to do things that spit in the face of those insidious Globalist I watched destroy the world under Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama, I find that he truly is working against the cabal.

Define insidious Globalist... this should be fun.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I hate seeing you fall for the trick.

Trump is one of them. There is a deep state but Donald is part of it. They've somehow made a lot of you forget the basics now you're following along like it's your favorite TV show. That's just it though, this is one huge giant mind f of a charade.

Rosie O'donnell, Trump, Ellen, Rosanne, Kanye, and a # ton of other people who should have no influence have you all triggered and pointing fingers and avoiding the puppet masters, ffs you even worship their puppets.

They're all on a webex live meeting reading ATS laughing at how they got us all arguing day and night over this fake scripted joke of a reality.

A Conspiracy site where the majority of people don't see the grand conspiracy even though they discuss it every single day.

There is no trick. For god sake every well funded congressman and senator in both parties dislikes trump, the media despises him. Almost no big donors donated to his campaign. Leaders of our allies dislike him. He was never in politics before this election.

If you cannot see trump is authentically anti establishment, you will never be convinced any politician is.

Can you define the establishment? Because packing the government with corrupt billionaires who know absolutely nothing about the agencies they're supposed to be running and operating with the sole goal of destroying those agencies to the financial benefit of their cronies is not anti-establishment to me. It's the makings of a Russian-style oligarchy. Trump and his buddies' agenda is to make a profit from his presidency with kickbacks and deregulation designed to facilitate corruption. Everything else you see is a distraction.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

he is liar, he has no moral compass, he is the establishment, and everybody with power can manipulate him, so, he isnt a leader, he is a jerk. and when hes done and out of office, for many americans it will be like waking up from a nightmare. why you people do still protect this idiot? people around the world are laughing about him, the ones defending him, are the far-right-ones, the neonazis, the racists. very telling, in my opinion. he is a human beeing, and nobody is perfect, but this men lives in his own reality and he doesnt give a # about 'normal' people.

So let me get this right. If someone disagrees with your point of view, your opinion, your political choice then they are far-right, neo-nazis, racist? Have you ever thought that just because far-right, neo-nazis and racists are a part of a group, which is very large by the way, like millions, and millions large. Doesn't mean that the entire group is far-right, neo-nazis, and racist. Jeez to say that is like saying all muslims are terrorist just because some are. Jeez!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

Why would the 'Deep State' allow Trump to win? It does not help them in the least bit. This is as bad as when people said he was simply running to allow Clinton to win.

Trump does not give on fark and cannot be controlled. He does what he promises. That's it. The reason most politicians are so pissed off it that he has turned of the spigot that filled and lined their pockets for years.

The only people on WebEx are Obama, Clinton, Comey and a few others still wondering how they got here and not wanting to realize it was their failed ideas and policies. These are people who are 'resisting' our government but who have been part of the problem longer than many ATSNN members have been alive.

The media is waging a campaign that I have never seen in my lifetime except in foreign countries in China/Russia/etc where state run media was in control of the populace.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I admit I voted against Hilary and thus had to vote for Trump, but that said, I'll tell you right now, I'm really suffering from Trump fatigue.

And I'm not only tired of Trump, I'm tired of the endless screeching racket from the MSM that daily spews anti-Trump resistance propaganda as well. I'm tired of the whole scene.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Maybe I’m a gullible idiot, I remember when on campaign Obama promised to stop the wars and bring home the troops

No , no you are not.
Bush set the date for the withdrawal of troops. Obama postponed that date for years. Then , still didn't keep the promise of bringing all the troops back.

???

The Forever War: U.S. Military Now Has 15,000 Troops in Afghanistan and That Number Could Soon Increase
www.newsweek.com...

there were 8,400 troops in Afghanistan when Trump took office, down from almost 100k in 2011
www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

In my opinion it would be like the movie with the title combined with globalization...

The strange thing is when people label things they fight against in cultivation as invasive. So of course seeing children and their "crop" as both? Everything else is seen as invasive.

The issue with that sort of philosophy? Is it breeds a resident constantly feeling like it is over ran... as it tries to hold onto a self identity long past overdue from realizing change.

Like a book waking up and realizing it got stuck in place by a bookmark or ribbon. Then saying I didn't write any of this stuff why am I being blamed for it?

Because you are now carrying a lot of that crap in your head that has not been purged for new growth... fertilizer the manure of experience.... all that stuff wont help you do any of it that it may contain unless put to use. Went used as an excuse for all action, other books that have realized the same will beg to differ. As their name contains a different knowledge even though considered the same form.

This is what the Zen koan of empty your cup eludes too... as trees do rings around all of them saying already bound by seasons of change; what are YOU waiting for?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
OMG! I just found out that american citizens are also being separated their Children,e Parents, both Men and Women are being taken from homes and incarcerated away from Loved ones. Young and old, Black, White, Yellow and Brown. Shame on you America, putting criminals and felons in Jails away from Loved ones, they have nothing, which is why they steal and rob. How dare any of you enjoy peace and safety while they are separated from their families just for breaking the law.

(for the feeble minded among you, this is sarcasm)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

I hate seeing you fall for the trick.

Trump is one of them. There is a deep state but Donald is part of it. They've somehow made a lot of you forget the basics now you're following along like it's your favorite TV show. That's just it though, this is one huge giant mind f of a charade.

How do you figure that! Deep Staters like Soros want Trump out!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Sorry for the late response, just wanted to stop by and say ty for replying back and sharing your point of view politely. There was a brief moment where I had m hopes up and was hoping Donald was the one but once I saw certain things unfold the picture was clear for me, in my opinion at least.

The one thing I must admit, I thought I knew it all, I "knew" for sure that Hilary was the chosen one, but somehow they chose him which proves that I don't know as much as I think I do in how the deep state works. I was kind of speaking on a high horse like I have it all figured out and that was not my intention now that I look back on my post.

I hate to go off topic, but to clarify why I think they put Donnie in the WH was to sweep PG under the rug. People had their pitch-forks ready when Hillary was supposed to get the nod, but once they let Donnie in people were under the impression that he would do the swamp draining so they put their pitch forks away.

Here we are and the organ harvesters that do other unspeakable things to the most vulnerable people are still in positions of power, and before we blame the dems, lets ask ourself why donnie was on that plance with his friend mr epstein.

I may not be right about everything but I think I got a decent idea of what they are trying to make us think. This division is working exactly the way they wanted allowing them to continue their experiment.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Why would the 'Deep State' allow Trump to win?

For the most part the alt right trump supporters were the ones following the developments in regards to high level elite trafficking rings, and it was gaining steam. What better way to calm the masses than putting their savior in power under the false assumption that he will drain the swamp and build that wall and most of all MAGA.

I have no pity for the witch, but I believe that Hillary got replaced at the last minute to sweep PG under the rug, she got duped. I know that most people around here don't believe in high level elite pedophilia but it is an undeniable fact which is currently being exposed if you are willing to go down that rabbit hole.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join