It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I beat the Clintons, I beat the Bush’s now I’ll beat dishonest intelligence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Filibuster proof majority for two years. Try again.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Then why didnt he nail Obama + Hillary + MSM + CIA to the wall with the simple factual slogan:
"They partnered with AL QAEDA to blow up Syria. 9/11 NEVER FORGET!!"

Why that one specifically? I mean, you admit he accused them of being the creators of isis, then dismiss it by saying he's plaing neocon games.

From what I can tell, you have one way you want problems dealt with and if it's not done your way then they're doing it wrong and obviously are in on the scam. Good luck with that.

Human beings will say anything to get elected.

CHA-A-A-A-A-NGE!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I hate seeing you fall for the trick.

Trump is one of them. There is a deep state but Donald is part of it. They've somehow made a lot of you forget the basics now you're following along like it's your favorite TV show. That's just it though, this is one huge giant mind f of a charade.

Rosie O'donnell, Trump, Ellen, Rosanne, Kanye, and a # ton of other people who should have no influence have you all triggered and pointing fingers and avoiding the puppet masters, ffs you even worship their puppets.

They're all on a webex live meeting reading ATS laughing at how they got us all arguing day and night over this fake scripted joke of a reality.

A Conspiracy site where the majority of people don't see the grand conspiracy even though they discuss it every single day.

These kind of posts don't get any traction these days, but this IS ATS! Thank you, good to know there are still people here who refuse to put the blinders on.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Why that one specifically?

Because AL QAEDA is the Big Story. ISIS was only ever a whipping boy diversion so Two Party + MSM would never have to openly address the AL QAEDA issue. At every point, at every juncture, the moment somebody might scratch their head and say wait a minute arent those "moderate rebels" Al Qaeda, WHAMO: ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS. Everybody come up to the board and write ISIS again and again and again and nevermind Al Qaeda behind the curtain. Because then you'd have to re-think everything you thought you knew about the War on Terror itself, about freaking 9/11.

Which by the way, where's that new 9/11 investigation Trump promised??

He's from NY he should have Zero Tolerance to BS surrounding it.

edit on 17-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

he is liar, he has no moral compass, he is the establishment, and everybody with power can manipulate him, so, he isnt a leader, he is a jerk. and when hes done and out of office, for many americans it will be like waking up from a nightmare. why you people do still protect this idiot? people around the world are laughing about him, the ones defending him, are the far-right-ones, the neonazis, the racists. very telling, in my opinion. he is a human beeing, and nobody is perfect, but this men lives in his own reality and he doesnt give a # about 'normal' people.
And you think the Progressives who are screaming about separating families actually care about migrant children ?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Except, apparently, what you want them to?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: oloufo

he is liar, he has no moral compass, he is the establishment, and everybody with power can manipulate him, so, he isnt a leader, he is a jerk. and when hes done and out of office, for many americans it will be like waking up from a nightmare. why you people do still protect this idiot? people around the world are laughing about him, the ones defending him, are the far-right-ones, the neonazis, the racists. very telling, in my opinion. he is a human beeing, and nobody is perfect, but this men lives in his own reality and he doesnt give a # about 'normal' people.
And you think the Progressives who are screaming about separating families actually care about migrant children ?

When it happened in 2015 I didn't even hear very much of it. Now it is all over the news. The only thing that changed is Trump's name is on the situation by being POTUS he's being hated and obfuscated.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I hate seeing you fall for the trick.

Trump is one of them. There is a deep state but Donald is part of it. They've somehow made a lot of you forget the basics now you're following along like it's your favorite TV show. That's just it though, this is one huge giant mind f of a charade.

Rosie O'donnell, Trump, Ellen, Rosanne, Kanye, and a # ton of other people who should have no influence have you all triggered and pointing fingers and avoiding the puppet masters, ffs you even worship their puppets.

They're all on a webex live meeting reading ATS laughing at how they got us all arguing day and night over this fake scripted joke of a reality.

A Conspiracy site where the majority of people don't see the grand conspiracy even though they discuss it every single day.

Well said, Trump masterfully tricked alt-news into thinking he's some anti-elite hero with no ties to the "powers that be".

Now, it's a bunch of threads praising trump or condemning him while corruption is going on all around us. They'll praise trump while turning a cheeck to his bad decisions, or hate on trump but praise Hillary (as if she would be better).

We're certainly being played and I'm surprised to see how gullible you guys are.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

People were so desperate to have someone who wasn't a career politician like Obama, Hillary, or bush that they threw all their hope (and logic) into Trump. I'll admit that I wanted trump to be "the guy" that goes against the grain and clears out corruption. That calls out CNN AND Fox News on their b.s. Instead we get a pseudo-hero who rather be divisive and promote the left vs right paradigm than go beyond it.

edit on 17-6-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Kharron

People were so desperate to have someone who wasn't a career politician like Obama, Hillary, or bush that they threw all their hope (and logic) into Trump. I'll admit that I wanted trump to be "the guy" that goes against the grain and clears out corruption. That calls out CNN AND Fox News on their b.s. Instead we get a pseudo-hero who rather be divisive and promote the left vs right paradigm than go beyond it.

I do get that. I get the hope, the need for a change. We all want that. What I don't get is the blind fanaticism some display, despite all the evidence of a life long crook.

But oh well, this can't last. The good thing about being neutral and never going crazy defending any politician is that all I need is patience, and in the end all the people defending politicians end up eating their own foot. Every single time, without fail.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
For the record, I hate Clinton.

Why does Trump and his supporters always omit the fact that if it were not for the FBI, he would not have won? The FBI cost Clinton the election by making claims a few days before the elections that they had something on Clinton which cost her voters.

Also, in regards to the other Republicans he beat, it was not much of a win when you consider who ran and who he beat.

Which brings me to another question, why are the republicans nominees always people with low IQs or ignorant?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrinceAsmodeus
For the record, I hate Clinton.

Why does Trump and his supporters always omit the fact that if it were not for the FBI, he would not have won? The FBI cost Clinton the election by making claims a few days before the elections that they had something on Clinton which cost her voters.

Also, in regards to the other Republicans he beat, it was not much of a win when you consider who ran and who he beat.

Which brings me to another question, why are the republicans nominees always people with low IQs or ignorant?

Because that would mean admitting that Trump is the Deep State and that it's all a con. And that does not compute... yet.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I have been holding out for a while that, there Might still be a chance that Trump was "all part of the plan" by the DeepState. But, that doesn't hold water for me anymore. In fact, it pretty much never did. But, like you I have been burnt, so, it made sense to be skeptical...

But now that I think of it, it doesn't make sense at all that the establishment threw so much dirt and mud at Trump, just hoping that we would take the bait and vote for him out of some reverse psychology tendancy... You Could say that Trump and Hillary were Both owned by the Deep State, like in several previous elections, and they had a plan for either one, but, that doesn't make sense either. There would be no need for all the hatred against Trump to This degree...Still continuing after the election.

The plans that would include everything I have seen are Far too convoluted and complex for me to believe any shadowy organisation has that much power, and that many people involved, and nobody talked, and nobody got caught...

I don't think Trump is an angel of course. An angel couldn't accomplish what he has. We didn't need an angel this time. We needed someone with years of experience in dealing with the mafia and other criminals who run NYC. He has dealt with some ruthless people, and this experience is vital when dealing with foreign rulers.

The last few presidents...it seems pretty clear they had to ask Someone for permission before exerting force. There is a big difference that is quite noticeable with Trump. He is IN CHARGE.

So, although I do not believe he is an angel, I do think something kind of magical is happening right now. I feel like, if we don't jump on this wave and ride it to somewhere better, while its here, we are gonna seriously regret it. I think we really have a chance this time.

I don't pray much anymore. It seems God has his plan and my input is not needed. But sometimes I do. Lately (in the last year or two) I have prayed (maybe 3 or 4 times) for the protection of Donald Trump. I think that would be one of the worst things that could ever happen is if he were harmed or killed. For many reasons. Just like during Obama's reign, I prayed really hard... I was so afraid that some stupid redneck would try to kill him out of pure racism. I guess I was raised to believe in the racism myth, but now I can see that white America has completely and totally embraced the "black community" and the racists are Even More few and far between than I originally thought. I thought there was at least enough die hard to at least make an "honourable" attempt. I was thoroughly disappointed, but in a good way of course. I was disappointed in that I thought there was "something to be afraid of", and there never was.

But during his tenure I was very afraid. Especially the first term.

As afraid as I was then, and as less informed as I was then, I am a lot more scared of psychotic liberals than I Ever was of White Supremacists. (I am white btw)

As soon as Trump was even elected, the destruction and violence began... way more than I Ever saw in my lifetime from white supremacists. Just in the first 24 hrs they outdid anything I saw from whites, or Anyone, during Obama's run.

I just never knew that some people had so much SHEER HATRED deep in their bones... it's scary, like a scene from the movie Kingsmen where the SIM CARDS in the phones make ordinary people become violent maniacs at the flip of a switch.

I swear they must have used something like that... like something HAARP related. People are going crazy. I don't know how they targeted only the liberals though.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That's the POWER of Mass Group Identity Obessionism.

It took Germany being completely leveled to knock the mass group identity obsessionism taste out their mouths.

The ultimate, bonafide, Mind Control is a deliberate media apparatus hell bent on driving Group Think.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

When will you guys ever learn?

You fall for the propaganda and lies of the men that came before Trump and somehow you actually expect that Trump is going to be any different, even when he is shown to be using the same sort propaganda and lies?

It's quite obvious that you fall easily for the propaganda message of "Hope and Change", over and over again.

As I said to another member yesterday, the enlightened have become the brainwashed on ATS. Those who were once wolves, now willingly stand as sheep waiting for the slaughter and you defend the person that is about to slit your throats.

You know the difference this time though, all the stuff Trump promised on campaign is actually happening.
Not as fast as we’d like but it is actually happening.

The wall is a perfect example, it’s actually happening, when can you ever remember a politician doing something major that they said they would.

I’m daring to hope he’s genuine

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sounds like a plan... clearing out that freddie mac/ fanny mae nonsense that collapsed the FHA would be a good idea as well.

It's basically the same crap that drowned the healthcare industry; states dragging their feet that were illegally cooking the books with federal funds by routing them out of the coffers they were actually meant for; and robbing citizens of their rights in the process.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yea.. they do. At least, any human with actual feelings towards their fellow humans do. My wife who -was- sort of left.. she would vote democrat, and since is a bit anti-liberal and pro Republican.. cried.. more than once, after reading about children being torn from their children at the border. It's heart breaking to anyone who actually has a heart.

And to have Trump blame the Democrats for this new policy is pathetic and weak. And his sheep lap it up like it is the gospel truth. It's pathetic how gullible they are becoming. Even Trump's WIFE is calling him out on this. But.. he is doing it why? To serve the greater U.S. good? Naw. To "secure" our borders? Nope. To placate and encourage his sheep? Dingdingding!

Those folks are no threat to the U.S. - and now 2k kids are torn from the parents because Trump wants to prove that he can "secure the border." What a sad man he is.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Well then I guess we are done, and just go along for the ride. Who knows it might be a great ride.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

Well put.

Everyone needs to read this.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You know, the (dishonest) intelligences are protecting his sorry ass. The only when you can call them very dishonest is when they put a bullet in your hEd. That'd be MAGA dishonest.
edit on 17-6-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join