It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Better Than You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
If you were to compare former President Barack Hussein Obama to any of the myriad people who spend their conscious hours opposing him, nine times out of ten you’d be comparing the exception to the mean, the legendary to the forgettable, the trophy case of history to its proverbial dustbin.

But we should compare them nonetheless, because one of them lives and is sometimes employed to disparage the other, while the other is out there trying to make well on his promises and do right by the people who elected him, and even those who hate him.

That’s what makes anti-Barack Hussein Obamaism so gut-wrenchingly hilarious, but at the same time ironic and pitiful. With the amount of scorn, bullying and hatred emanating from anti-Barack Hussein Obamaers, one might expect that they were in some way or another better than the former President, perhaps higher up the food chain, more successful, more influential, more powerful, more likely to be a memorable chapter in world history. But given the contrast between their own lives and the life of the man they hate, their criticisms resemble less and less legitimate scrutiny, and more and more the symptoms of an inferiority complex.

Nonetheless they have taken it upon themselves to malign the former President in nearly every breath, using terms of ridicule and hatred, all of which seems to happen from a very, very safe distance. This is easy enough to do for someone who will never attain the vast heights of Barack Hussein Obama, who will never be in the same position, who will never have the same amount to lose, and most of all, will never be in the same vicinity as the very man they are opposing. It is not a coincidence, but a convenience, when someone makes a life of speaking ill of others behind their back.

I often think of it—given the chance for a face-to-face, would they be able to jeer at the man they vehemently oppose, instead of continually making a show of it to their friends and online? Given that chance, would they have the stones to caricature and dehumanize the former President like they do when he isn't around? Perhaps. I suppose an anti-Barack Hussein Obamaer like Donald Trump could, so long as he wasn’t too busy signalling his anti-Barack Hussein Obamaism to a cheering crowd of his peers. (I am still unsure whether he is signalling his opposition). But then again, given that he is a liar, it’s difficult to separate the man from the act.

Still, what I wouldn’t give to see a vehement anti-Barack Hussein Obamaer in the former President’s position, under the same level of scrutiny selectively offered by the other side and their obsequious followers. If he wasn't already a career politician, I wager he would melt under the pressure. In the end he would surely adopt the public/private view approach of PR politics, where every speech, every public appearance, every robotic delivery, is formulated to placate and flatter the masses rather than engage with them.

But, alas, I will never get such satisfaction. There is, however, one trifling thing I can always be certain of when listening to an anti-Barack Hussein Obamaer, and can always use as a vast well of comedy and laughter.

Barack Hussein Obama is better than you.
edit on 17/6/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

By that same logic...... Trump is better than you too

Just think that ignorant, orange, loud mouth crass buffoon has accomplished more than you.

edit on 17-6-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

Oh, so this logic is flawed you say?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz

Oh, so this logic is flawed you say?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

No, you're just proving my point. Maybe it will come to you eventually.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I’m probably more useful.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz

No, you're just proving my point. Maybe it will come to you eventually.

No you said because Obama achived becoming preseident that means he is better yes?

Becoming president = better than you.

Then by that logic Trump is also better than you. So is Bush, Bill Clinton and 41 other men.

Unless of course you have at some point become president of the united starts. No?

So every time a libitard whines and cry's, its the same a Right wingnut whining about Obama.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I also wonder how much a noble piece prize sells for on eBay? $1? 1 Cent?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Donald Trump is Better Than You.

ATS doesn't have spin-off threads. It's been policy for many years.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join