It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanny State Warning - UK to ban ALL online knife sales

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

These guys are high all day on skunk. It should chill them out and it makes them worse.

It's funny when you hear "skunk" thrown about by people like it means something..actually the most common type of weed going about is actually a strain called "Cheese" (from where the strain was cultivated, rather than it's smell or taste like some are). We keep hearing about this Super Skunk that people are apparently on these days. I know a fair few stoners (comes with he territory of running a rock club) and partake myself on occasion and haven't heard anyone so much as mention Super Skunk since before 2000, it wasn't even that good.

The word you wanted was "weed" not "skunk", as skunk is just one strain of many. Though Police and Press seem to label anything as "Super Skunk" that has a pungent smell.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Multiculturalism is nothing new to America, if it wasn't for multiculturalism American would be still be native or for "Americans", god forbid British or even Scandinavian, with a big portion of people Mexican.

The Romans bought Multiculturalism to the med' and Britain, it's nothing new!!

edit on 17-6-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

You seem to miss the words LARGE INFLUX, the basic fact of the matter is people that grow up with each other cant decide on a path forward, more less huge swaths of people that both have no interest in the land or customs that created it's current state
edit on 6/17/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

We just call it 'green' here, and most is locally grown now since 9 plants doesn't result in jail time.
Massive cottage industry to be honest, so many places I know have a grow going on lol.
...and strangely we aren't all stabbing each other to death like scum thugs in London are.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You seem to miss the words LARGE INFLUX

I didn't miss something you didn't type!?! You typed influx and nothing about large!!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My god... Next they will demand everything be bubble-wrapped. A once great empire is reduced to a pantywaist asylum.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Apologies it does seem I left out the word large.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You still have a foreign monarch as Canada's head of state though, and represented by a 'Governer General' LMAO!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

You still have a foreign monarch as Canada's head of state though, and represented by a 'Governer General' LMAO!

At least I can have a knife delivered to my residence. God save the queen.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Apologies it does seem I left out the word large.

Ok, no worries.

people that both have no interest in the land or customs

This is a common problem these days I think.
Globalism seems to be the killer of customs and local culture.

link   

So can I, could get a Kalashnikov as well, just expensive.
God save the queen PMSL you peasant.

link   
a reply to: djz3ro

The word you wanted was "weed" not "skunk", as skunk is just one strain of many. Though Police and Press seem to label anything as "Super Skunk" that has a pungent smell.

Strong weed is still called skunk round here.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well, lets hope no one takes up smithing..

link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

All called 'green' here and grown locally, except for solid, that still comes from abroad in 9 bars.

link   

I’m surprised they don’t have you all sucking your thumbs. CCTVs are pretty much baby monitors anyways.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Im from the U.S., In my opinion if they can't stop and frisk, or profile, the police can onky react after the crime has happened. There's no deterrent to the knife being carried on the street. IMO it's hard to stop these crimes that way..

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

In reality how much do y'all think you can sustain? People unfamiliar are guaranteed to have a harder time adjusting, this limiting both their skill and will. They are overpopoluating areas with little natural resources making them reliant on government intervention. Where do you see it headed?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Lol, outside of major population centre's there is hardly any cctv. I could drive the nation on backroads and not be picked up on any cameras.
Canada, a nation with a foreign monarch as head of state, funny as #.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I’m surprised they don’t have you all sucking your thumbs. CCTVs are pretty much baby monitors anyways.

Pick any western country, including Canada, big cities, they are all monitored by CCTV now.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

What did they all have in common by the time America rolled around? Christianity.

And in those times religion was a major part of culture, So just how multicultural was it?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join