It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator BOB CORKER says His GOP Party is Becoming a Trump-Loving CULT.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
June 17, 2018

Even though Senator Corker is being his usual negative self, I think the GOP should view these statements as a compliment!

Sen. Bob Corker, a Tennessee Republican, went after his fellow GOP senators for a second straight day, saying he thinks his party is acting like a "cult" in the way it's backing away from doing anything it thinks President Donald Trump might oppose.

"It's almost becoming a cultish thing, isn't it. And it's not a good place for any party to end up with a cult-like situation as it relates to a president that happens to be, purportedly, of the same party," the Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman told reporters.
Source: abcnews.go.com...

Apparently, Republicans who agree with President Trump's desires and actions, which are Making America Even Greater, and bringing more peace to the world, are "cultists". In this vein, the labeling is compliment. I am proud to be a member of THIS cult!

Maybe sour-grapes Corker will switch parties, and join the other washed-up "experts" at MSNBC or CNN, after he retires at the end of this year.

-CareWeMust
edit on 6/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well he's right given what we've seen so far. What more is there to say?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

I agree. That's why I didn't put much effort into this thread. But to be fair, Democrats loved Obama the same way...for a few years.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

We used to call it Nationalism and it wasn't a partisan issue. We used to say proud to be an American. American made used to mean the best damm quality on the planet.

Now we call it a cult.

Globalist BS.

edit on 17-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I agree. That's why I didn't put much effort into this thread. But to be fair, Democrats loved Obama the same way...for a few years.

Are you kidding? They still worship Him as Saint the Holy Anointed One. The Two Party + MSM System pushes pure religious devotion grade BS.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

We used to call it Nationalism and it wasn't a partisan issue. We used to say proud to be an American. American made used to mean the best damm quality on the planet.

Now we call it a cult.

Globalist BS.

When I was in elementary school, I remember one teacher telling us in the future, yes will mean no, and no will mean yes. It's sad to see all the evil in the world today, which we can due to the internet.
One must live by the natural laws of strength, body and mind to survive in today's confused world.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The GOP doesn’t belong to Bob Corker as he has discovered during his latest attempt to run for Senator. I consider the GOP less evil than the Democrats, but if they are telling Corker to shove it maybe there is hope for them.

Only an arrogant prick would say it is HIS party in the first place. He is out of touch with the people like most in Washington.

Good riddance.

edit on 2018/6/17 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
A Swamper from the Right. One of them that smear themselves to the sides of the porcelain bowl and take the longest to go down, not even a floater.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Bob Corker is my Senator from Tennessee, we are going to say goodbye Bob yvou are done here.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Anybody with their marbles still in place understands we have right now, the best president in the US history, and would enjoy every day of this historic journey. The forces of evil will be fought and the nation will unite under true signs of God’s mercy for his people, irrespective of religion or belief system, even atheists will acknowledge this is spectacular.

For me personnally, I truly thank each and every morning of my Lord, to have blessed me to wake up under the rule of Trump (rather than Clinton).

”... Send the word, send the word over there
That the Yanks are coming, the Yanks are coming,
Trump Trump Trumping ev'rywhere ...”

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
June 17, 2018

Even though Senator Corker is being his usual negative self, I think the GOP should view these statements as a compliment!

Sen. Bob Corker, a Tennessee Republican, went after his fellow GOP senators for a second straight day, saying he thinks his party is acting like a "cult" in the way it's backing away from doing anything it thinks President Donald Trump might oppose.

"It's almost becoming a cultish thing, isn't it. And it's not a good place for any party to end up with a cult-like situation as it relates to a president that happens to be, purportedly, of the same party," the Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman told reporters.
Source: abcnews.go.com...

Apparently, Republicans who agree with President Trump's desires and actions, which are Making America Even Greater, and bringing more peace to the world, are "cultists". In this vein, the labeling is compliment. I am proud to be a member of THIS cult!

Maybe sour-grapes Corker will switch parties, and join the other washed-up "experts" at MSNBC or CNN, after he retires at the end of this year.

-CareWeMust

He must be reading ats.

The anti Trump posts.

Corker is all jackass and no hat.

edit on 6 17 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 17 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Being a politician is a career and Trump is a wrecking ball for those who don't support him. It isn't surprising to see senators backing longevity over other values. Corker has backed him 84.5% of the time.

But to be fair, Democrats loved Obama the same way...for a few years.

Most likely.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Love is good. Trump rescued the country. People is thankful. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Anybody with their marbles still in place understands we have right now, the best president in the US history, and would enjoy every day of this historic journey. The forces of evil will be fought and the nation will unite under true signs of God’s mercy for his people, irrespective of religion or belief system, even atheists will acknowledge this is spectacular.

For me personnally, I truly thank each and every morning of my Lord, to have blessed me to wake up under the rule of Trump (rather than Clinton).

I've been saying for 2 years that D. Trump is a true American Patriot. Yes, he boned some women and done some shi but he has put not only his life on the line but family and friends. I wish him well. And he is welcome in my home.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Bob Corker is my Senator from Tennessee, we are going to say goodbye Bob yvou are done here.

I don't think getting rid of Senator Corker is going to solve your Trump problem.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I always suspected you had the traits of a cultist.

Never thought you’d admit it though.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Did I really just read this? Wow dude that is some insane BS that proves that you are very much disconnected from reality. Well you keep living life in your weird bubble and enjoy it man. Myself, I will continue to “deny ignorance” and not subject myself to foolish thoughts.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
They've been trying to get that CULT label to stick for well over a year now. Weird how so many of them have adopted that particular parlance. It's the simplest form of brainwashing, repetition. Shame so many are susceptible.
edit on 17/6/2018 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Since when has supporting the POTUS become a cult?Oh right...Trump.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
" almost becoming a cultish thing" is stated in the supplied info in the OP.

That is nowhere close to what the title of the OP is stating.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join