It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can switch your misiles on and switch them off.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Ok. But I'm not sure bacteria would qualify as being "Martians".

Not bacteria these suckers are BIG you'll see! Heh, want a wager on it?

They would not necessarily have to be large entities. They could be bacteria or crystalline cells that use the salty subterranean Martian water as a conductive medium to create a distributed intelligence.

And they would almost certainly consider humans as little more than "ugly bags of mostly water." See this documentary for more information.

-dex

edit on 6/17/2018 by DexterRiley because: conjugation error

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't know who "they" are. We are sort of Laboring under the assumption that an ET when they flew Down to Earth would automatically announce their presence to us the human who thinks that they are the most advanced life form on the planet. What if we are not the most advanced life form , which would have to be by their definition anyway. The might have already made a treaty with a gorilla named Bobo.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: CreationBro

I just coughed up a lung Im laughing so hard

It really is the way to go about insterstellar travel, wormholes are old news to us space pirates.

However, I have to admit, exiting the butthole is easy, it's entering it that is tricky.

Yep. Space pirates traversing spacious buttholes.

edit on 6172018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Ok. But I'm not sure bacteria would qualify as being "Martians".

We tend to see all kinds of micro organisms, especially bacteria, in the buttholes.

You should see the space tapeworm. It is massive. Ironically, it is only found in buttholes, not wormholes.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I was talking about the witnesses that Salas used for his story. He didn't actually see anything himself. Did you know that?

Did you know that there is no evidence to support Salas' story? None.
badufos.blogspot.com...

edit on 6/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

But the Video has the actual security guards>>> , telling it like they lived it many years before. Even to the point where they signed non disclosure documents. I can see one or two guards getting creative for some cash or publicity, but not that many.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

How many witnesses were there? Has Salas' story changed?

Did you miss the part about there being no record of any problem with the missiles on the night of the incident? Did the video point out that there is a record of a malfunction days before the UFO incident? Did you know even Salas apparently couldn't get the story straight?

There was a minor discrepancy. Salas said all the missiles had gone off line but his boss, Meiwald said only four or five. In the original information, Salas, according to what he said to me, “Split the different and I said eight.” He now has said all ten were involved.
kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

Seems like an important "discrepancy" in the story. Not so minor. Four or five nuclear missiles? Eight? Ten? It was a big deal right? That's a minor detail?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Leaving a record of a major malfunction with regards to Nukes, could be a bit of a problem concerning world security. It seems strange that their were even any records within the freedom of information act, anything sensitive gets redacted anyway, and nothing overtly sensitive gets out if they don't want it to . Of course they cant control everything that comes out, so the leaks would be evaluated on a one by one basis . Over time stories that change slightly might be a better source than one which hasn't diverted from the original over the years.
On the balance of things over the years, to many people have reported the same type of Ariel phenomena for it all to be a crock of #. The fact of cars stalling for one.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Leaving a record of a major malfunction with regards to Nukes, could be a bit of a problem concerning world security.
Except they did. For the times that it's been known to happen. This one? Nope. No record.

Over time stories that change slightly might be a better source than one which hasn't diverted from the original over the years.

When the same person is telling it? Why would it change? Mandela effect? That's one of the things investigators look for when check alibis and stuff. Is the story consistent?
Weird. The quote thing is really wonky.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Thats a fair points as there are Kilingon's around Uranus.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Here is a slightly different take on Rendelsham, as reported by Jenny Rondels. During a telephone interview with Phenomenon.

She's a good reporter, but I don't know where she got her sources with regards to the lightning strike incident. It's in her book Time storms.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join