It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can switch your misiles on and switch them off.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: anonentity

That's interesting! How many star systems are within 2 light-years of Earth?

Surely they travel by wormhole. It's much faster.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: carewemust

That's interesting! How many star systems are within 2 light-years of Earth?

Surely they travel by wormhole. It's much faster.

Old technology. Nowadays we travel by butthole. The gas exchange really takes a load off the drives.

edit on 6172018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

What is really interesting is ...if the third party are extraterrestrials, then a timeline from the first Nuclear explosion on Earth , until the first witness reports of the flying saucers arriving in the skies of Earth, aligned with their flying characteristics seem to suggest, they might live a couple of light years away. As reports seem to suggest 1947 which was two years after Japan was bombed. Which means they can travel at the speed of light. That's if they came here as soon as the detonation was detected.

How did they detect the nuclear blasts as they happened but they can only travel at the speed of light?

If they haven't got faster than light tech then they cannot detect the blasts until the light makes it way there.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Old technology. Nowadays we travel by butthole.

But I have heard from inside sources that say that it only gets us to Uranus and then we can continue onward into dark unknown.

The gas exchange really takes a load off the drives.

That must be refueling stations, you get there, deposit your wasted/spent fuel which gets shot out I mean off Uranus via old rocket technology that makes noise like whoopy cushion , newer rocket tech is used at times that is silent although its a lot more toxic.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There aren't any martians.
Yet.

That's not true. I just met one the other day. He was trying to sell real estate. I got a really good deal!

edit on 17-6-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Old technology. Nowadays we travel by butthole.

But I have heard from inside sources that say that it only gets us to Uranus and then we can continue onward into dark unknown.

The gas exchange really takes a load off the drives.

That must be refueling stations, you get there, deposit your wasted/spent fuel which gets shot out I mean off Uranus via old rocket technology that makes noise like whoopy cushion , newer rocket tech is used at times that is silent although its a lot more toxic.

Exactly, Uranus is the number one consumer rated gas exchange depot in our solar system.

Really makes travelling through a butthole cost effective and much easier than a wormhole, especially because the nearest butthole is only 1/20th of a parsec away from Uranus.

Edit: I just told my pops about this and he apparently knows all about it. He said the new sphincter-drive puts out a lot of thrust for interplanetary travel. He stressed, however, that you should only ever fuel up from Uranus should you ever choose the butthole route.

edit on 6172018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I just coughed up a lung Im laughing so hard

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yet.

They just don't want to meet you they are there. They had to move underground when their planet was ruined. They hardly come to the surface.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Ok. But I'm not sure bacteria would qualify as being "Martians".

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

Yet.

There are at least two:
Marvin and My Favorite

Bobbie Draper and Alex Kamal

edit on 17/6/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Ok. But I'm not sure bacteria would qualify as being "Martians".

Not bacteria these suckers are BIG you'll see! Heh, want a wager on it?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Do they look like grasshoppers?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

interestingly it could be very well that the plrorferation of SOOOO many nukes in the superpower countries could be
A setup for massive extraterrestrial intervention.

What better time for that event to occur than at the very edge of nuclear war? ...imagine...

Tensions hit a breaking point...
Worldwide. Broadcast shows nukes being launched.
A few exchanges occur...
Minutes till impact... On top targets like Washington dc or Moscow...

And voop! Sentry disc craft disable the missiles on live tv... Motherships appear over top cities.
A message of absolute unacceptale behavior under galactic Law is broadcast..

...world changes forever....

(False flag or not)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Do they look like grasshoppers?

No,
Cephalopods.

Think: little Cthulus. (Cthulii?)
edit on 6/17/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Cthulhu only has tentacles on his face. Other than that, not very cephalopody. And certainly a vertebrate.

"A monster of vaguely anthropoid outline, but with an octopus-like head whose face was a mass of feelers, a scaly, rubbery-looking body, prodigious claws on hind and fore feet, and long, narrow wings behind."

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
WWeeelll, think on this scenario. Now I'm not in a wheelchair and I'm not an American scientist but (that's stephen hawking and Michio Kaku to you) they seem to think that if we announce ourselves to the universe then they will come and destroy us. BBBuutt, with this vertion 1. if this has happened then they already know we are here. and 2. They have no need to destroy us as we can do it ourselves with our own weapons. Or should I say they would do it for us.
So maybe you're looking for the wrong theory (if it's true). It's not that they want to arm the weapons but if they appeared they would want to turn them off so we couldn't use them against them. ie. they may be peaceful and don't want a trigger happy human starting a conflict before they have a chance to give us their peaceful intentions.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You are thinking Venus this is the bros from Mars.

CUTE when their kids.

edit on 17-6-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes but they would say that under the then directive to debunk anything which smelled like ET Space ships.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Then why did they supposedly tell Salas about it?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

...they seem to think that if we announce ourselves to the universe then they will come and destroy us.

This part of the universe could be a giant gang war over turf.

If life on Earth is typical of life in general then it might not be as strange as it sounds.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join