It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slaves to the Grave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's no secret now that I have an abhorrent hatred toward authority. This world we live in is a slave camp whether you believe it or not. We are born to work. There is no happiness. You all believe that you are happy doing what you are doing, but, what are you actually doing? You are working your asses off to fund a government with 25% or whatever of your pay, then you are spending 80% of what's left on a mortgage, energy bills, water bills etc.. and what's left is your happiness, you'll be lucky to grab 8 cans or 2 bottles of red on the weekend if you're the average earner!!

If you're above that, you might dine at a named restaurant at a table with your name on it, and some average earner fawns over your expenditure where you might tip the person whatever the expected tip rate in that region is, whilst rubbing shoulders with likeminded money hungry people and that's ok, because you were conditioned that way. You see, from children, we were all conditioned a certain way to think, conditioned to function in a SOCIETY, a society that likes to control. We were born of this earth, we are the same you and I, yet we let groups of people dictate our very existence just because there is more of them whom agree on something than more of us!!! This is not true, there are MILLIONS of us and so few of them, we just have to stand up and stop them. Rant over!

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
It's no secret now that I have an abhorrent hatred toward authority. This world we live in is a slave camp whether you believe it or not. We are born to work. There is no happiness. You all believe that you are happy doing what you are doing, but, what are you actually doing? You are working your asses off to fund a government with 25% or whatever of your pay, then you are spending 80% of what's left on a mortgage, energy bills, water bills etc.. and what's left is your happiness, you'll be lucky to grab 8 cans or 2 bottles of red on the weekend if you're the average earner!!

If you're above that, you might dine at a named restaurant at a table with your name on it, and some average earner fawns over your expenditure where you might tip the person whatever the expected tip rate in that region is, whilst rubbing shoulders with likeminded money hungry people and that's ok, because you were conditioned that way. You see, from children, we were all conditioned a certain way to think, conditioned to function in a SOCIETY, a society that likes to control. We were born of this earth, we are the same you and I, yet we let groups of people dictate our very existence just because there is more of them whom agree on something than more of us!!! This is not true, there are MILLIONS of us and so few of them, we just have to stand up and stop them. Rant over!

Learn to budget.

I pay 29% to my benevolent overlords, own my land, property taxes are covered, my bills are about 20% of my take-home. (slightly high, I am making a boat payment.)

I am blue collar.

I really REALLY like my job.

If you feel that you are a captive of the system. break out of it. DO SOMETHING.

Working for a living means exactly that... you work to afford to LIVE.

Find your niche, find out what you like, get out of the grind.

It is really possible. If I could do it, anyone could... I was homeless once.

That is the nice thing about America... it's possible.

edit on 16-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Happiness is a choice.

I enjoy every day.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Become a van dweller.
Cheaprvliving.com

I tried it out. Loved it. Came back for family.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Hippies tried to buck the system, free love, didnt work, drugs....but also, broke, dirty, lived in ship holes with bed bugs....Sure, they were tripping out Listening to the Beatles and hippy stuff, but forgetting that, While the Beatles were singing "All you Need is Love" they were already millionaires and owned Mansions and Rolls Royces (and little Minis), and had a fleet of exotic cars.

Still you have it so easy in the US......320 Million people, + another 100 million north and south.

You can invent a toothpick over there, and become a millionaire with so many people.

Think of an invention that everyone needs, or a bright computer idea or something that people will pay you for...and you got it made without even trying. Write a book on the best place to buy a Hamburger in the US, go on TV chat shows, and you will be a millionaire before you know it!!

Consider us poor buggers in countries with only 20 million or less.................extremely difficult to make lots of money.

edit on 16-6-2018 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2018 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Yeah, i like pot too, but come on man...
This sounds like a brochure for "How to make it in America"

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Im not American...sometimes I wish I was.....I Want a Hellcat!!

Funnily enough, after I typed that, I looked up the latest news and one of those pop up videos appeared..

Incredibly.....it was a video of a US talk show host in Kansas City KCLIVE, talking to an American author/Blogger about his new book....

"100 things to do in America before you Die".......

No...Im serious, like Go to Mt Rushmore and have an icecream, Look at a redwood in Cali....etc etc.

No kidding....the guy will probably be a millionaire by next year.....or at least semi famous.

So, write a book, "Where to find the Best Hamburgers in America".....guaranteed to sell a few 100,000 copies to 320+ million people....and make a fortune on the way.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The nice thing about being an Amercan is you are free to live your life however you want. No one is going to make you work, buy a house or marry and have kids. You will have to pay taxes if you earn a certain income but that is mostly to protect you and your stuff from other people and countries. No one is going to make you see a doctor or help your neighbor-but from the sounds of it, you dont like people much anyway.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Sounds like you feel entitled to a free ride in life

No body has an entitlement.....

Even without any government, in a commune it is necessary for

everyoneto contribute what they can..... nobody is entitled to a

*free* ride.

You only get out of life what you put into it!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

You all believe that you are happy doing what you are doing, but, what are you actually doing?

I don't , I'm sick of working , sick of driving a truck and sick sick of paying out my hard earned on bills and taxes.
I agree , we are slaves and our job is to feed our masters.

This is not true, there are MILLIONS of us and so few of them, we just have to stand up and stop them.

Yeah but while there's political BS to argue over and reality TV to keep us occupied the masses will keep running round in circles chasing their own arses .... western revolution is a thing of the past because in the west we're too fat and lazy to do anything about it.
Obey !

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I agree. All for the love of money, and little to nothing else matters. Money seems to be those nice gilded chains everyone wants to wear, however.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lykan

Bob Wells has ruined it, thanks to him you cant find any peace in Arizona now LOL

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SituationNAFU

I, agree. Or sneak in and camp or sleep anywhere in the PNW.

You have to be smart resourceful and clean to be successful at living as a nomads..oh but the rewards. Sunsets, peace, empty forests, living as one seea fit. Grrph I liked it much better when no-one was aware it was possible.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Who are the people that are free?

top topics

join