It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God save the queen from Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
With recent posts about Trump and Kim and Trump and the general and Trump and the G7 I started thinking about some other world stage meetings that were funny. There were quite a few but by far my favorite by far is this one with the Queen of England and Obama. What, did he think the music was playing for him? Wonder if Melania will go in for a bear hug....

I wish we could go back to laughing instead of hating when someone makes a mistake not matter what it is or who it is.

So, with a royal stateside visit being finalized are some of the things that ATSNN members think that Mr Trump could say or do that would top O?

Please....enlighten us!

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
I think it was the Prime Minister of Australia who put his arm round her shoulder, on one of her visits.
We haven't declared war on Australia yet.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Prince Phillip is going eat him for Breakfast

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Trump's gaffes are sort of like spontaneous human combustion. Unpredictable in their intensity and effect and generally unproven lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

He will mention he has a bigger crown at home or turn up with it on lol.
I hope it is funny no matter what happens you with trump us with Prince Phillip lol.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Then there's this....www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

He will mention he has a bigger crown at home or turn up with it on lol.
I hope it is funny no matter what happens you with trump us with Prince Phillip lol.

The mere thought of a conversation between Trump and Philip is in itself hilarious.

People think Trump is racist? Philip would make him blush in one sentence...
edit on 16-6-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
TBH it's probably more God save Trump from the Queen.

There will be mass demonstrations against Trump, because that's what people think they should do. Pity there were not mass demonstrations against the Chinese President when he visited. He's the head of a vile dictatorship with a disgraceful human rights record.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

With respect to bear hug gaffes, uncouth, uneducated Michelle already beat everyone to it.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow Obama was a racist idiot..

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Its babies they eat - do keep up

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Not to mention he's also into genocide ala "reincarnation into a virus"

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
A Monarchy still existing in the 21st Century ?
A 'little" behind the times ?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Really?!

No one has used the "Grab her by p**sy" yet?
This was set up perfectly.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Trump may be shocked how all the royalty dress like it's still the 1950's. No babes there like Melania and certainly the most dour and dowdy royalty of 2018.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
1 God save the queen.
2 god save the Queen.
3 god save the queen.

So what about Her subjects ?
So what about her Subjects ?

What do you think as Her Subject ?
What do You think as her subject ?

edit on 6172018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
1 God save the queen.
2 god save the Queen.
3 god save the queen.

So what about Her subjects ?
So what about her Subjects ?

What do you think as Her Subject ?
What do You think as her subject ?

As one of the rebellious Scots that need to be crushed, as per the 2nd verse of God Save the Queen (a song I will never, ever sing and never have) I really couldn't care less if Trump does grab her by the pußy (that's a Gernan double s folks). I'm not a fan of Trunp but I've been sick of the queen and the rest of the Saxe-Coburg-Gothe (or Wettins, depending on which version you believe) my entire life

I have a bit if respect for Harry after he came out last year (I think) and said that nobody in his family wants to be the next Monarch but it was a burden they had to bare. However, I'm sure the pain of such a public life is somewhat softened by the fact they live, rent/mortgage free in some of the nicest properties in the country and all the tax payers money they get though, if they want sympathy they can find it in the Dictionary between Sh!t and Syphilis.

Sack the Royals and then get even more money from their stately honea by opening them to the public and showing them the real nitty gritty, like the Queens ex-living quarters and en-suite where she once laid her royal cables...
edit on 17/6/18 by djz3ro because: must proof read more effextively when writing on my phone...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

aaahhh... a real Scot! I've must have posted something really important.... culloden1746 time for a rematch just kidding. Being Dutch/German i'm horrified by the new rap drill traditions of England. Basically subjects are treated like ... Sh!t. And following the same principle the Well Saved Queen , doesn't really save her subjects , nor does she care about her country that's falling apart at FTL speed.

So Saving the Queen ? Well she does life in a no-go zone doesn't she , different rules apply me guess.

Sadly Same in the rest in Eurabia , in WWII real scots liberated my little city in the Netherlands. I *bow* for thee Highlanders.

new topics

top topics

join