It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yikes. Missing Indonesian woman found Inside Python.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well not for the faint hearted. Poor Lady went missing while vegetable gardening and the hungry snake took a liking..

MAKASSAR, Indonesia — An Indonesian woman has been found in the belly of a giant python after the swollen snake was captured near where she vanished while tending her vegetable garden, police said Saturday. The body of 54-year-old Wa Tiba was found Friday when villagers cut open the seven-meter (23-foot) python which was found bloated in the village of Persiapan Lawela on the island of Muna, offshore of Sulawesi.

www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Dude was hungry!

Well, it was probably over in about 2 minutes (followed by several potential minutes of extremely heightened brain activity [psychedelic experience often described as a tunnel of light]).

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

fake!

I didn't see a bloated snake... not enough to have that body inside and its funny how the hand comes across the camera lens at the right moment and the footage is cut.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Poor snake. What a magnificent animal it must have been. Butchered.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I call fake.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
AP is reporting it as factual.Guy got ate last year by one in Indonesia last year,it does happen. I wouldn`t want to live where snakes get big enough to eat you.Rather take my chances of getting bit by a rattler or copperhead than be ate.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I know snakes can dislocate their jaw to accommodate larger prey but this beggars belief here. I just can't see this or any living snake being capable of getting a pair of shoulders down it's gullet. A child I could believe possible but not this. Going to have to go with fake myself as there should be better footage given how many phones were out.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Fake.
  • As has been said, the bulge in the snake was considerably smaller than the woman they supposedly pulled out.
  • The camera was obstructed at the moment they cut open the stomach... but not only that, the tape was spliced there, too. There was not enough time to remove her.
  • She was, according to what I saw, swallowed feet first. Snakes try to swallow prey head-first to keep the limbs folded and kept from interfering with the process. (Before anyone jumps, they typically do that by smelling the higher CO2 concentration near the mouth from breathing.)
  • Her arms were at her sides, which means even if the snake did for some reason swallow her feet first, she would have had to force her arms in while she was being swallowed... and she was likely dead at the time.
I'm not a herpetologist, but I do have a friend who is... and this one was just too damn obvious.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I bet she has one hell of a story to tell

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
She may have been upside down for the snake to swallow her. But the amount of people there to contrive such a story would be difficult? And why bother no one is too profit, except the media from clicks but that's a lot off effort to film and go too for a fake news story. People and large animals do get swallowed by pythons?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
People have been eaten by pythons, but the media has also been proven liars.
Ask yourself, what happens more?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
People have been eaten by pythons, but the media has also been proven liars.
Ask yourself, what happens more?

Lol. Of course the media lying. Lol

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Those calling fake must live in very sheltered worlds, this can and does happen from time to time.

If a six meter snake can swallow an antelope whole (remember, contstrictors not only suffocate their prey, they crush it), then a small adult would be no problem.

For reference;

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

It absolutely can happen. I just showed why it didn't. This time, anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There's absolutely no way in hell it could have eaten her feet first, if that's what's being claimed. There's yet to be a properly verified and confirmed case of a snake successfully consuming a human. Just stories, hoax pics/videos, and unverifiable and sus videos like the one in the OP.

And for the record I caught my first snake at age 8 and often am called to relocate pretty large pythons (up to 5m long) so I'm not talking from inexperience.

In this day and age there's plenty of incentives/reasons for some folks to get together and make such a hoax.

Unless better footage is released (half the people there had phones filming, yet all we have is a video where it's conveniently cut so that you don't see the entire opening) - I call fake!
edit on 17/6/18 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

It is fake.

I know snakes can swallow pretty big animals but this is fake for the reasons already posted.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner
Just go to Florida and wait. It'll happen there one day.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Pretty freaky. I also thought fake but if it is, where'd they get the dead body from in the first place??

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed Afraid you’re right, just a matter of time. There’s another video of this on Google, it’s 100 per cent clear view, not fake. Indonesian officials are watching as they cut open the snake and find the poor woman

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Got a link?

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join