It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent After Interviewing Clinton’s IT Staffer -He Lied His Ass Off

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In this particular instance, I don't think it is referring to Combetta. For one, Combetta never worked at the Clinton residence (pretty sure of that, correct me if I am wrong) and the IT person in question did:

In another exchange on February 4, 2016, Agent 1 and an FBI employee who was not assigned to the Midyear investigation discussed Agent 1’s interview with a witness who assisted the Clintons at their Chappaqua residence. Part of this exchange follows.

FBI Employee: “boom...how did the [witness] go”

Agent 1: “Awesome. Lied his ass off. Went from never inside the scif [sensitive compartmented information facility] at res, to looked in when it was being constructed, to removed the trash twice, to troubleshot the secure fax with HRC a couple times, to everytime there was a secure fax i did it with HRC. Ridic,”

FBI Employee: “would be funny if he was the only guy charged n this deal”

Agent 1: “I know. For 1001. Even if he said the truth and didnt have a clearance when handling the secure fax – aint noone gonna do #”

pg 147 of OIG report -(direct .pdf link)

So, do we know which IT person made trips to Clinton's residence?

And then there is the tone of the entire exchange. This IT person lied to the FBI but Agent 1 (strzok?) is admitting up front that, "noone gonna do #," with regards to the lie or if the person in question had accessed classified information without a security clearance.
edit on 16-6-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Pyle

Neither you nor the bean seem to rack up much support in spite of the multudinous one-liners. Although you're more likely than the bean to expand on a thought a bit. Do you reckon the lack of support is because you throw so many "truth bombs?" Is that what you tell yourself? If so Ockham would probably disagree.

We're obviously looking at mass corruption of our institutions. It's not new but it has become systemic and it's kind of a new thing that it has so many cheerleaders and apologists.

Lack of support is do to the fact that apparently no one around has read into the report at all and is only sticking to cut out talking points that lack the context of the other 500+ pages. Its easy to get support when you throw out sound-bites and easy to digest talking points that already conform to the biases of your audience.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You want a real answer?

They lost. And even when they did their best to rig it, they still lost and that in itself, is more than they're used to. The "everyone gets a trophy" crowd has no idea what it means to be rejected and when they are, they have no clue how to deal with it.
People were so god**n sick of the PC crap being forced on them, it finally backfired and it has them all in a tizzy. That's why we get all the " But but TRUMP". They are more than willing to overlook the blatant corruption and manipulation in their own party, no matter the outcome. They would rather see America go down than be successful under someone other than their rule.
They have nothing left but hate. Ironic for the party of "tolerance" no?
Remember the code they live by "By Any Means Necessary"......."even if we have to make it up".

But, good luck getting one to admit it.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Didn't seem to bother the Lefties when Clinton called half the U.S. "Deplorables". Or Black youth "super predators"

Where was your concern then? Did you call her or her supporters out for that?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Didn't seem to bother the Lefties when Clinton called half the U.S. "Deplorables". Or Black youth "super predators"

I thought it was funny. Just like Trump saying he loves the poorly educated. BTW did you call Trump out for calling his supporters the smartest, strongest and most hard working?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Cheryl Mills and Paul Combetta would like a word with you.

Is Combetta the IT guy in question?

Maybe Justin Cooper

(article from Sept 2016)
What the FBI Files Reveal About Hillary Clinton’s Email Server

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Whataboutism - Wiki

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm thinking either Cooper or Pagliano; pobably Cooper, though.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I'm thinking either Cooper or Pagliano; pobably Cooper, though.

Could be "The Pag" .....

House panel votes to hold Clinton tech aide Bryan Pagliano in contempt

Witch's Brew

🔑🔓

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: rickymouse

no, no Im not, not in decades, I was attempting to make a point, one I know you understand after readingvyour posts for years. Youre one of the few sane people Ive met via the web

I'm insulted. You called me sane. I would feel better if you called me not tooooo nuts.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Whataboutism - Wiki

it's almost as if this message is perfectly in sync with the MSM

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Whataboutism - Wiki

it's almost as if this message is perfectly in sync with the MSM

USSR was the one who came up with it. It's a perfect propaganda that the right push. Every time someone criticizes Trump for anything they always deflect to Obama and Hillary. Perfect and pure propaganda I tell ya. Goebbels would be so proud.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yeah, I think it is ol' Pagsy:

WASHINGTON -- Bryan Pagliano, the State Department IT staffer who helped set up and maintain Hillary Clinton's private email server in her Chappaqua, N.Y. home in 2009, has been granted immunity by the Justice Department, CBS News confirmed Tuesday. Pagliano is cooperating with the FBI in its investigation.

IT worker who helped set up Hillary Clinton email server gets immunity

So not only is he in contempt of congress, he lied to the FBI and was granted immunity.

I wonder if the immunity was granted before or after the lies?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

So long,,,
every dog has his day.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

You want a real answer?

They lost. And even when they did their best to rig it, they still lost and that in itself, is more than they're used to. The "everyone gets a trophy" crowd has no idea what it means to be rejected and when they are, they have no clue how to deal with it.
People were so god**n sick of the PC crap being forced on them, it finally backfired and it has them all in a tizzy. That's why we get all the " But but TRUMP". They are more than willing to overlook the blatant corruption and manipulation in their own party, no matter the outcome. They would rather see America go down than be successful under someone other than their rule.
They have nothing left but hate. Ironic for the party of "tolerance" no?
Remember the code they live by "By Any Means Necessary"......."even if we have to make it up".

But, good luck getting one to admit it.

Oh, I know the real answer. You've posted a good part of it.

The actual answer is that they do want a fundamental transformation of America.

They figure with THIS country, they can finally have enough money to actually achieve the Progressive dream.

And by them, I don't mean the people they lovingly call "useless eaters"... their base and the poor people posting for them on this site and others.

I mean these people's owners.

Not gonna happen now, it seems.

We REALLY dodged a bullet with the last Presidential election.

Let's keep the momentum going....

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Justice still is blind. Just that, it is blind to what ever Clinton gang has been doing. For anyone else, justice is not blind, but a pretty vicious bbitch. Partly because - in some cases - the justice is actually run by that Clinton gang.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Definition of hypocrite
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Didnt you know? Only low level campaign wotkers and decorated Generals go to jail for "lying to the FBI."

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
And the juiciest part of all this is this is Rosenstein's redacted modified version of the IG report.

In time, Trump will give the order for the full unredacted IG report in its entirety for all of us to see.

At least this current version is waking some folks up.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrinceAsmodeus

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I must just be naive, I once thought that justice was blind, and our legal system provided a level playing field for all, backed by the constitution.

I was obviously wrong

Yes, you are naive. I too once believed in truth, justice, and the American way.

Alas, it was all a mirage.

Gawd now you guys are whining. You don't want truth and justice, you guys want a biased outcome based on your conspiracy theories that Clinton is guilty of this and that.

It's normal to smash electronic devices with hammers and use bleachbit on your server after you've been accused of something. How anyone could think she is guilty of anything is just beyond me.

But I swear, if I so much as see a Trump associate in the same room with anyone of Russian descent, I swear to god I'll impeach his ass so fast and throw him in prison forever, after executing him.

But Hillary? Well, I know in my heart she's a good person, so, it's no big deal her private server was routed through Saudi Arabia and she illegally conducted classified business over it. See, what is important in this case, is intent. And we all know in our hearts she didn't Intend to betray America.

But, so help me God, if I find a shred of Any impropriety, so much as an unpaid parking ticket in Trumps past, I'll kick and scream until he's out if office. It's just the liberal way.

If you disagree with any of this, you hate freedom, are a racist, and deserve a slow painful death

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join