It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashtar Command anyone?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
OK space cadets this ones for you. I posted about seeing [7] multi-color [red, green, yellow, blue and white] pulsating UFOs back in May 2018. I had no good pictures but I know what I and several others saw. I will hunt this thing down until I get some closure. For whatever reason what we observed has been seen throughout the world for decades. However this weird Ashtar Command stuff keeps coming up. I am not a junkie on the fringe stuff but it is out there and I do keep an open mind. The colors are also referred to as colors of Christ.

Again I am not into the weird but it is out there.

Your thoughts?

Heres a comment from 2015:

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail] Date: Monday, 4-May-2015 04:14:36 In Response To: Reader: "Those Mystery Pulsing multi colored lights are not just an East Coast thing" (hobie) (Thanks, C.
Reader CK writes: *************************************************************************** Re: Reader: 'Those Mystery Pulsing multi color.... I have observed these lights many nights. They know you are watching them. Observe long enough and they will perform for you. Best performances are usually late at night when the world is asleep. I have seen them come down so that one end was below tree top. One came down right over me. All I could see was pulsating lights. I saw one on the horizon about 5 miles away. It was a huge sphere of beautiful multicolored lights. A few minutes later a huge but smaller sphere of the most beautiful red I have ever seen appeared beside it. While this was happening at dusk 3 star like things were directly above us and I have no doubt observing us. Notice on some cloudy nights you might only see 3 to 8 stars in the sky. Sometimes what you are seeing are not stars. The stars are above the clouds and hidden. These lights are not

Yep. They performed for us to and that's what is so bizarre. Yes I am a skeptic but I keep an open mind

ashtar.galactic.to...

en.wikipedia.org...(extraterrestrial_being)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So Jesus was at the controls? I bet he does come back but as an alien.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Behave

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I bet he does come back but as an alien.

He is advanced inter dimensional

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Anything is possible Op

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Humanity may very well share some form of group consciousness via our brains being connected to the quantum realm in a way we have yet to fully realize or determine.

As to the Ashtar Command/collective, how come it's always Joe random they contact?

If it they exist and follow a command/collective structure one would imagine they would have the sense to contact everyone via our interwebs and networked communication mediums to say what they have to say.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I observed one in Sedona AZ in 2012 for a couple hours. It was huge, moving slowly and emitting beautiful arrays of colors — constantly changing. I passed it off as a very large expensive drone.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Do you remember the order of the colors?

Check into the star of the Druze.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Aside from the white and yellow, the lights consist of the primary colors. I don't know what, if anything, that has to do with. Just an observation.

I do know that the KGB as well as CIA performed many "experiments" using flashing combinations of lights.
Their goal was to induce an out of the body experience. Sometimes this was Accompanied by white noise and used in remote viewing exercises.

More recently, color exposure has been used to induce the d m t experience. The Lucia No. 03 Hypnogogic Light Machine is always touring the country.
Here's a persons review of their experience

IMO the craft, and beings go far into the true nature of reality. The ETH seems too simple. Beings from another planet in a ship that was built in a factory?
I believe we need to look towards our own consciousness for the answer, not the stars.
edit on 16/6/2018 by Brian4real because: Added link

edit on 16/6/2018 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I believe you are right!
Didnt Jesus, who never told a lie, tell Pontius Pilot that his kingdom was, "...not of this earth."???

Kind hard to dispute, but this is ATS. In 10 mins ill have one of those ME people telling me the bible has changed....

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You should take it with a grain of salt , Most of the stuff comes from "channeling" supposedly extra terrestial beings talking to a individual.

I have no doubt the Ufo fenomena is real to a certain degree , i do have doubts with this telepathic form of communication and why it is Always with people who have no real power to do something with the information.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
'Ashatar command'
'The airborne divison of the great white brotherhood'

Thats front centre on their website.

Am i missing something here???

The great white brotherhood.
Surely thats racist????

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

They aren't Christ's colours, they actually belong to Ernie Bingwall, retired plumber, of Essex.

He's been looking for them everywhere. Could you give Christ the message to get in touch with Ernie, because he'd like them back. I know because Ernie commented how drab and colourless his life was now he'd retired.

edit on 16/6/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
'Ashatar command'
'The airborne divison of the great white brotherhood'

Thats front centre on their website.

Am i missing something here???

The great white brotherhood.
Surely thats racist????

The great white brotherhood has nothing to do with white people. The "white" refers to purity, light, and wisdom. Essentially it's made up of ascended masters' souls and the humans they incarnate into throughout history such as Jesus, St. Germain, Buddha, Melchizedek, etc.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real

I believe you are right!
Didnt Jesus, who never told a lie, tell Pontius Pilot that his kingdom was, "...not of this earth."???

Kind hard to dispute, but this is ATS. In 10 mins ill have one of those ME people telling me the bible has changed....

Sorry I'm late...

mandelabiblechanges.com...

Just in case you hadn't heard... yes, there are indeed several purported Biblical ME effects. I assume the website with this name can give you (or anyone reading) more info.

Or just type in Mandela Effects Bible into your address/navigation bar.

I'm not necessarily an ME believer, I'm more the type who believes anything is Possible, but I don't put all my faith into Anything, because human knowledge is constantly and rapidly being updated at an increasingly accelerated rate... So I do not discount or ridicule any beliefs however I also do not prescribe to any. I merely study those which interest me. :up
edit on 6/16/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I’ve seen a UFO myself, but I don’t tend to believe the channelers out there. Anything is possible, but I would be less skeptical of a bunch of people got abducted and told the aliens were of Ashtar command. I’m guessing channelers are either channeling their own subconscious or making things up.
edit on 17amSun, 17 Jun 2018 10:31:15 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

However this weird Ashtar Command stuff keeps coming up.

OMG

what, you turn on your computer and viola, the internet is on with that site loaded and ready to view?

or

or

It keeps coming up because it gets searched for?

The colors are also referred to as colors of Christ.

what, these colours?

[red, green, yellow, blue and white]

Who refers to Christ with these colours?

White isn't a colour.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The great black brotherhood of non-conformist, of athiests anyone!?

It only costs a soul, usually it worthless in today's economy.
edit on 17-6-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I just report as to whats out there. Sure it could be all BS. Thanks for the response. Hey is this what has you all worked up about?

Now the latest statistics from Beef and Lamb NZ show it has fallen to about seven to one, or about 30 million sheep. The sheep-to-person ratio is still higher than Australia's, where there are 74 million sheep to 23.5 million people — a ratio of three to one.Aug 20, 2014

That's one for the barbie mate

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
They have a telepathy that is harmful to the psyche of humans.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join