It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall Guy / Will James Comey now filp and rat out others?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
My opine:

Were we looking for shock and awe in the recent Inspectors Generals report as provided?

Was Trump?

Assume that regardless of what you read or were told, Inspectors Generals within each branch of Government are not always Independent nor are they always controlled by that particular agency they work within.

For example, within the Department of Defense a criminal act relating to military hardware is discovered via a witness. It also involves NATO as NATO bought some of that equipment assuming it meets all specifications, procedures and drawings. However it doesn't and it could potentially cause an explosion and loss of life. At that point the Inspector Generals Office of the DOD no longer "runs" that investigation as one of the others above them would tell them what to do, when and how. Same thing may have happened for the recent report however it has enough evidence to grab and run with as-is that I do not believe it was influenced by any outside agency. Also forget about that QANON stuff.

All they needed was James Comey and this report has him on the plate ready to be eaten. James Comey is best buds of Robert Mueller. So what do you think will happen. Mueller may or may not have a boner for the Donald but after his best bud is about to be placed on the horizontal rotisserie don't you think Mueller will now go full bore into that end of the world to seek justice? I don't mean after Trump but after the guys who made Comey do what Comey does. Also I am sure Mueller is still seething from being made the "bag" man in the U1 situation that involved Mrs Square pants.

I do not think that Comey did all on his own as I believe he was controlled and directed by others as a willing participant. However, at this point I believe that James Comey will "Buck up" and run to Mueller. Its his MO. The Trail may lead to Mr. "O" but forget about that one also. Mr "O" isn't the guy they want but Mr. George S%&^$ is and hes attached to Mrs. Square pants at the hip.

So me thinks ole Mrs. Square pants is now Target #1 and that's a wrap.

Watch and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The bottom line is that Hillary has dirt on him. Remember the word "intent". I has no meaning what so ever when someone is guilty of a crime but when someone in power protects his/her interest "well there was not intent" so she is free. I didn't fall for such language. Hillary is a traitor to the American people and he is her little .... master. That's reality people. There is really no true justice for those above the law. It 's proven by congress passing an insider bill allowing them to profit legally from insider trading, but you and I will go to prison. Laws are meant to be ignored by those in power. That is the way the real world works.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56
Remember John Dean.
John Dean was testifying against a sitting President; testifying against those currently out of power would perhaps be the safer option. Expletive deleted!

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Comey is scum. He allowed the FBI to go rogue at the top

Hillary is criminal scum, but I don't believe she has the brains required to be shot caller.

That being said, unless you think Sessions is playing possum, and is smarter than I think, your "opine" doesn't have much basis in fact.

No one has been jailed, or punished by the justice system yet. Until they are, the deep state is still untouchable.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

I agree with all you have said. That's why a wrote it up as a opine.

Seems that its Donald Trump versus the world of Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller, Comey , Clinton and many others et al.

The IG report dump does make it possible for Trump to remove Sessions but he may not half to. I think ole Jeffy is going to start dancing or go to jail himself for obstruction. Thanks that Trey Gowdy is finally back snapping like a turtle. He could be the white hat Possum in this thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Flip on who?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

speaking of fall guys, maybe comey can squeal and let us know how many days Manafort was on the campaign for.

Or maybe comey can tie in his personal experience of using his gmail while communicating with foreign nationals about campaign promises.

Cannot wait for jimmy to spill them beans in court.
edit on 16-6-2018 by sunkuong because: clearly i dont understand all this 4d cheass i hear about. to me it looks like 2d checkers with a few missing pieces

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

flip on...himself ?

I dont know, Im not american

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Agree and he has 24 / 7 protection. Just wish Trump would shut the F up. Its like someone tossed a box of fizzes in his underwear and like he has rockets shooting out of his arse 24 / 7.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

To be determined but for one his former boss in the Obama administration. You think he did all of that on his own?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Cannot wait for jimmy to spill them beans in court.
Because the IG brought to our attention that Mr. Comey used a private Email to communicate FBI business expect the FOIA be submitted for copies . They would also be un-redacted because we know he would not send un-secured classified or secret documents like Hillary did ...or would he

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

or would he is the key.

Not like any Trump's I can think of.

Unsecured email is Russian Gold
edit on 16-6-2018 by sunkuong because: incorrect grammar purposeful, as mother says, say what you mean, but say incorekctly

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

All Hillary (the evil cow from the House of Feckless) has to do is show Comey his "suicide note" that she wrote and post-dated.

The scum in DC will never turn on each other.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

yeah, you're so on the ball, all those people Hillary has told to do her bidding are really making all the difference. Or dead.

Do you have Hillary Derangement Syndrome or am I making that up ?

Or both?

Just asking questions.

PS. Hillary told me to say that

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Hillary (The Feckless ####) is just a figurehead for the disgusting elitism that runs rampant through Washington and infects both democrats and republicans.

They are all scum.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hillary was a firgurehead for your derangement.

The feckless scum you refer to are in power, and now call themself President.
edit on 16-6-2018 by sunkuong because: obviously firgurehead is not a word, and Democarits made me do it

At least you now have the right to try
edit on 16-6-2018 by sunkuong because: apolitical reasoning

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hmmm ... I realize this is mostly an opinion piece, but ... the IG report was quite clear that Mr. Comey did not commit any crimes and acted in line with his desire to "protect" the FBI.

Of course, that has failed miserably for him, all the way round. Trump supporters think he was against their guy, Clinton supporters think he was against her.

Your title focuses on the term "flip" ... that usually indicates a criminal who becomes States evidence for considerations in their own indictments/sentencing, etc.

There's nothing to flip Comey on ... he didn't follow procedure, which we already knew two years ago.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I agree with you but his name was trashed. With his ego and that lordy llordy stuff he may not just want to walk away. He may flip against his handlers

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Flip on who?

Who was his boss next up the line from him, she had a tarmac meeting.......you know who.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

John Dean occurs to me, as well.

He's toast. Reputation is shreds. It has to be tempting to turn states evidence, or however you want to phrase ratting out his partners in crime.

Does it matter? If he knows of wrong doing, and can provide evidence of same, does it matter who it is?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join