It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s most recent lies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Why?

Does it somehow make what he said less douchy? Are you saying if it is not worse than other people of pst then it is a pass?

That is really f'ed up. He is the president and he lies so much and so often the media and public can't keep up in order to hold him to the standard he promised. You know that other lie about he will be so presidential blah blah blah.

Just last week Trump said on Fox News' "And I mean he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different."
"He speaks and his people sit up at attention," the President added. "I want my people to do the same." when talking about a dictator that executed one his staff for not sitting up.

He is so full of BS and straight out lies that no one who hasn't drunk the kool-aid can trust what he says. People are mostly numb to it at this point.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This thread is like a brietbart article. Only in reverse. Willtell is officially as bad as brietbart.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It was Democratic policy.

No it wasn't. Why do you think it was? It's neither a "Democratic law" nor a "Democratic policy." The policy of separating children from their parents as a deterrent is one that was dreamed up by this administration, has been enacted by this administration and can be discontinued by this administration.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Why?

Does it somehow make what he said less douchy? Are you saying if it is not worse than other people of pst then it is a pass?

That is really f'ed up. He is the president and he lies so much and so often the media and public can't keep up in order to hold him to the standard he promised. You know that other lie about he will be so presidential blah blah blah.

Just last week Trump said on Fox News' "And I mean he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different."
"He speaks and his people sit up at attention," the President added. "I want my people to do the same." when talking about a dictator that executed one his staff for not sitting up.

He is so full of BS and straight out lies that no one who hasn't drunk the kool-aid can trust what he says. People are mostly numb to it at this point.

No.
I was just wondering if you think killing people is worse than lying.
All politicians lie.
Not all politicians have a body count.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

They say if Trump was Pinnochio he wouldn't have to use air force one to reach Putin in Moscow, just travel on his nose!

Source? Or by "they" do you mean the leprechauns who told you to burn things?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
This thread is like a brietbart article. Only in reverse. Willtell is officially as bad as brietbart.

Harsh. I mean really, Breitbart still does have some remnants of credibility, ya?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

They work hand in hand to elevate President Trump's stature. TEAMWORK.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Meh, a single ant in a remote corner of a pantry carrying the same stale crumb back and forth has a negligible impact when compared to a grain silo full of fresh millet.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's a good analogy! Personally, I like for people to see how sorry/miserable that ant's life is, so nobody wants to be like him or her.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

So as long as his lies don't involve a body count then you give him a pass.

If it is not a pass then why always bring up the worst of the past? That's like saying that is where your bar is set before you think its a problem.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Kelly: DHS is considering separating undocumented children from their parents at the border

He continued: "Yes I'm considering (that), in order to deter more movement along this terribly dangerous network. I am considering exactly that. They will be well cared for as we deal with their parents. ... It's more important to me, Wolf, to try to keep people off of this awful network."

That is from March of last year as rumors were coming out about Kelly considering a policy that his team had come up to separate children from their parents. He literally says that's what they're considering. Why does he say that it's what they are considering? Because contrary to your mistaken belief and Donald Trump's GIANT LYING MOUTH, it was not in fact a "Democratic policy" let alone a law.

There's no law compelling them to do what they're doing nor is it a practice carried over from ANY previous administration. Period. It's something that was thought up by aides to Kelly, led by Gene Hamilton, when Kelly was heading up DHS.

And then on April 6th of this year, what was already in practice was declared official policy. Not "Democratic" policy — the policy of the Trump administration.

Sessions orders 'zero tolerance' policy to prosecute migrants at border

Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Friday ordered federal prosecutors along the southern border to adopt a "zero tolerance" policy when it comes to criminally charging all immigrants caught entering the country illegally, capping a week in which the administration railed against policies it said was drawing migrants here.

Criminally prosecuting migrants allows the government to hold them in federal prisons, where there is more capacity than immigrant detention centers, before deporting them after they have served their sentence. It also enables the administration to separate families, as children cannot be held in prison, necessitating their placement in foster care and allowing the government to detain parents until they are deported.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Your right it was a democratic policy and there is a good reason behind it. The original law was passed to prevent child abuse. Heres the problem smugglers would bring in children for sex slaves, drug runners or simply slaves who have to pay off passage to US. They never pay off passage by the way people continue to take money from them and exploited them.

This law was put in place to verify the children actually belonged to the adults they were with. In most casses they arent by the way. This law was meant to stop child traffickers and after reading the stories makes sense.

You sure about that? This ^^ is the law that Trump says the Democrats need to get rid of, that he can't get rid of? That's the law that forcing ICE agents to separate families asking for asylum on US soil? Can you cite that law for us?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

So as long as his lies don't involve a body count then you give him a pass.

If it is not a pass then why always bring up the worst of the past? That's like saying that is where your bar is set before you think its a problem.

It is a problem.
People died.
You can look it up.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

If they were to count Trump’s lies they would need 100 servers with Intel Core i7-920 Quad Core 2.66GHz chips

I ask the ATS staff to make a Trump lies thread.

They said no because it would take too many servers to quantify them.

If I had a penny for every Trump lie I'd have a bank account equal to of Jeff Bezos'

Willtell, come on brother, really?

Since this is the mud pit, I'm going to be completely honest. If the mods feel that I've gone too far, and need to be spanked, then so be it.

I really don't understand what happened to some of the members here after the 2016 election, perhaps there was some previously undiscovered sanity switch embedded way down deep in your minds, and maybe some of you were just so disappointed, and so furious that maybe something just broke.

It's not simply because we disagree on most issues, because we disagreed on most of the same issues BEFORE Donald Trump became a candidate, so THAT'S not it.

Surely you realize that all this vitriolic silliness is actually recorded, for all time?

Do you even read some of the things you post? Do you not realize how you are presenting yourself?

You've been a well respected member here for years. We don't have to agree on every issue, in order to respect each other, do we?

Are you so full of hate, and seething vitriol, that you are just no longer able to even think clearly?

I'll stop now, before my emotions get out of hand, or I say something truly ugly, or actually start to tear up (I do that. Sue me.).

Damn, brother, please. I have always believed that whatever is most abundant in a man's heart is ALWAYS what comes out of his mouth. In my experience, it's always proven to be true.

You are BETTER THAN THIS.

Hell, WE are better than this.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Isn't Trump a Scientologist? or is that fake news?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog

Not Scientologist it is sycophant.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

You know he was just doing a Trump right? He just embellished the truth a little, surely that's OK isn't it?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Definitely.
No doubt about it.
Did you see Trump and Cruise jumping on couches and high fiving each other in the Oval Office?

They had to give Cruise booster seats on the couch so he could reach Trump, but other than that it was awesome.
edit on 2018-06-16T00:28:50-05:002201816America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Interesting! tampabaybeat.info...

Then this! www.nationalenquirer.com...
Understanding Scientology, I have no doubt that's actually true!

Then this, of course, ensues!
thehill.com...

LOL! Who knew? But, I agree: www.thedailybeast.com...
edit on 16-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

If they were to count Trump’s lies they would need 100 servers with Intel Core i7-920 Quad Core 2.66GHz chips

I ask the ATS staff to make a Trump lies thread.

They said no because it would take too many servers to quantify them.

If I had a penny for every Trump lie I'd have a bank account equal to of Jeff Bezos'

Willtell just told at least 4 lies here

He was joking, not telling lies like President does! Or is the president just joking?

OP people can’t tell lies from jokes these days so be careful what you say to the cult here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join