It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s most recent lies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I really don't see any of those as lies. Clearly you disagree with him, but can't prove any of those are lies. You'd have to prove he knows they are all false but had the intent to not tell the truth regardless. But you can't do that.

I hope one day you realise just how insane youre getting over this president. Its sad to watch. But you're certainly not the only one!
edit on 15-6-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-6-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It was a policy, not a law. The Executive Branch has authority over policy. The Trump administration is doing this unspeakably cruel thing out of their own policy... then quoting the Bible to justify it. Why are they trying to pin their policy on others instead of just changing it?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I hope one day you realise just how insane youre getting over this president. Its sad to watch. But you're certainly not the only one!

The people who see Trump for what he is are not insane.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Willtell

If they were to count Trump’s lies they would need 100 servers with Intel Core i7-920 Quad Core 2.66GHz chips

I ask the ATS staff to make a Trump lies thread.

They said no because it would take too many servers to quantify them.

If I had a penny for every Trump lie I'd have a bank account equal to of Jeff Bezos'

Willtell just told at least 4 lies here

Hypocrisy is not allowed to be highlighted!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The people who see Trump for what he is are not insane.

It seems like it.
I can not understand the blatant hatred.

What do you want?
Hillary?
Bernie?
What?
edit on 2018-06-15T22:31:54-05:002201815America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: changed can not to will?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I think even Trump supporters know he's an arrogant prick. But they laugh cause they don't care especially how triggered it makes the left.

The insanity includes everything the left disagrees with to be "lies". Even if Trump is ignorant that doesn't make him a liar. You really don't believe that he believes what he says? Along with his support base?

A liar is someone whom knowingly states a falsehood with the intent to not tell the truth. You, nor the OP can prove he's doing that. The only thing you can prove is that you disagree with him on everything.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

It seems like it.
I will understand the blatant hatred. appear to

When one is a worshipper, those who do not share your devotion appear to hate your idol.

What do you want?
Hillary?
Bernie?
What?

I want Americans to stop hating one another and accusing one another of being "enemies of America." I want the full measure of Russia's information war against the United States exposed. Perhaps then people will wake up to what is really going on, and we can start building bridges instead of attacking one another. We are two years into the worst constitutional crisis since the civil war and a quarter of the population seems clueless.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Trump lied about the time Manafort was his campaign manager. He said 49 days

It was at least 7 months

Are you trying to get away with a lie, Willtell? According to Reuters, Manafort only worked two months as Trump's campaign head.

None of Manafort’s charges refer to the allegations of Russian meddling and largely pre-date the two months he worked as Trump campaign head during which the businessman and former reality TV star won the Republican Party nomination.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You really don't believe that he believes what he says?

That is part of the crisis. He is either a compulsive liar or delusional. Either way, he is unfit for office. It is not a matter of opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Try this for specifics.

March 29, 2016: Manafort joins the Trump campaign

May 19, 2016: Manafort is promoted to campaign chairman

August 19, 2016: Manafort resigns

About 5 months.
fortune.com...

Oh:

March 20, 2017: White House downplays involvement

edit on 6/15/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

In that same line of thinking you are also calling his support base compulsive liars or delusional. That just isn't going to fly. You've gotta contain your outrage. Even if you think it helps your cause, it doesn't. You're only fueling the flames of a civil disaster, IMO.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You really don't believe that he believes what he says?

That is part of the crisis. He is either a compulsive liar or delusional. Either way, he is unfit for office. It is not a matter of opinion.

I think he isn't.

It is not a matter of opinion.

Pop a cork 🎃
😃

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Keep this thread going to chronicle the daily lies for the next 7 (at least) years, as Donald Trump makes America greater, and the world safer. Will be an excellent "how to" blueprint for future Presidents!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Your right it was a democratic policy and there is a good reason behind it. The original law was passed to prevent child abuse. Heres the problem smugglers would bring in children for sex slaves, drug runners or simply slaves who have to pay off passage to US. They never pay off passage by the way people continue to take money from them and exploited them.

This law was put in place to verify the children actually belonged to the adults they were with. In most casses they arent by the way. This law was meant to stop child traffickers and after reading the stories makes sense.
edit on 6/15/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Who really knows when he was added to the payroll. I used Reuters, you used Fortune. Reuters said 2 months as campaign manager. But even if we go by your source, it still wasn't 7 months as Willtell said.

Did Willtell lie?
Did Willtell "stretch the truth" by a couple of months?
Or was he just using hyperbole to get a point across.

Meh....

This is a lie: "I never sent classified emails on an unsecured server."

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Keep this thread going to chronicle the daily lies for the next 7 (at least) years, as Donald Trump makes America greater, and the world safer. Will be an excellent "how to" blueprint for future Presidents!

O dont know about better but even a stopped clock is right teice a day. In this case not following the law leads to children being abused. I dont think thats why Trump isbdoing it mind you but as i said hes bound to be right sometimes.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

It seems like it.
I will understand the blatant hatred. appear to

When one is a worshipper, those who do not share your devotion appear to hate your idol.

What do you want?
Hillary?
Bernie?
What?

I want Americans to stop hating one another and accusing one another of being "enemies of America." I want the full measure of Russia's information war against the United States exposed. Perhaps then people will wake up to what is really going on, and we can start building bridges instead of attacking one another. We are two years into the worst constitutional crisis since the civil war and a quarter of the population seems clueless.

You want Americans to stop hating?
We don't hate each other. Everyday is people being nice to each other.
That is the real world.
This is about you hating Trump, no matter what he does.
You hatred seems to make you have a view of this country that is not shared by most.
But, Russia. Right?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
One of the sickest lies he told recently was on Fox he said parents of soldiers killed in the Korean War asked him on the campaign trail to bring their sons home. (Absolute minimum age of such parents would be 101 years old. Probable age 110 to 120.)

By his count thousands and thousands of them asked.

Like when he said he lost hundreds of friends in the world trade center attack and the actual number turned out to be zero.

That kind of political douchery is sick IMHO.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

CNN as a source? lol

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
One of the sickest lies he told recently was on Fox he said parents of soldiers killed in the Korean War asked him on the campaign trail to bring their sons home. (Absolute minimum age of such parents would be 101 years old. Probable age 110 to 120.)

By his count thousands and thousands of them asked.

Like when he said he lost hundreds of friends in the world trade center attack and the actual number turned out to be zero.

That kind of political douchery is sick IMHO.

Political douchery?

We should compare political douchery.
While we are at it, we should compare people killed by politial douchery.

You will lose.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join